It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doublethink a Jedi Magic Trick by Democrats fueling misled conspiracy theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So here is a summary of your post:

Clinton and Dems were so broke they sold military secrets to China which then concocted 9/11.

Sorcha Faal, is this you...? Come clean, you've been lurking on ATS haven't you.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spookydude

...because,??

it wasn't a plane, but a missile; a missile probably bought through, "the God of WAR" himself, who was picked up by the FBI recently. and it does matter, the before, the after, and the now. Deal with the facts, and stop trying to misdirect the forum, with poorly disguised misinformation, propaganda. Didn't you go to china and smuggle bibles, which btw, is illegal.

Seven (7) seconds are missing from the carpark footage of the Pentgons supposed airliner crash.... computer says no

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

The Doublethink method is that information which is published which is conspiracy like in style and irrational appears to have more effect on the masses than historical logical, and even documented events which occur. An example would be that we have a complete following of the reptillian agenda except there are no reptillians as such per se but a simple video on youtube with a glitch is enough to convince a person with a label 'the truth will decieve you!!!' which is absurd.

When you deal with conspiracy theory you actually need to sit down read US military documents from cryptome, leaked government documents, keep up to date with information from the RAND corporation and numerous security agencies which publish information.

What you get is a very different picture to what is painted on a conspiracy theory chat board- anyone who follows Open Source intelligence knows whats going on in the world when and why and such things as operation aurora-

Even Julian Assange has dennounced anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job as he himself has seen enough and researched enough of the information to find out the truth.

On websites like this we have a horde of trolls in a mental asylum playing cut and paste with the other trolls on another chatboard which then make a monster which looks like whoopie goldberg in a g-string with whipped cream and a starved labrador.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Blackmarketeer
So here is a summary of your post:

Clinton and Dems were so broke they sold military secrets to China which then concocted 9/11.

Sorcha Faal, is this you...? Come clean, you've been lurking on ATS haven't you.

never met the bloke but saw some of his ramblings on the net which always feed back to him, none of my material is linked to him.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So it is a form of disinfo, which is what your entire post is.
This theory takes the blame off of our top officials that preformed like 5 year olds that morning, this does nothing to help the truth movement.
Good luck with this one.
When you go back and answer the questions I asked you that you continue to dodge then we can continue this.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Sremmos80

So it is a form of disinfo, which is what your entire post is.
This theory takes the blame off of our top officials that preformed like 5 year olds that morning, this does nothing to help the truth movement.
Good luck with this one.
When you go back and answer the questions I asked you that you continue to dodge then we can continue this.

nope what im posting is 100% true but the trick to doublethink is that when past news is past news and history is before you were born the point is that you believe that it is irrelevant to the present therefore being unaware of it you become convinced of something which is in your present was responsible for the event which occurred even if completely irrational and in an emergency situation when police ask people for multiple statements in an area where a single incident occurred they might get 50 different statements with 50 different descriptions, once on the internet those 50 different descriptions with 50 different interpretations can be misled misguided abused and re-directed.

In this instance we have foreign intelligence agencies which go online and write up disinfo posts to confuse US citizens which might be suffering from a mental illness which then go on to shoot a judge, or go on a rampage. I could go further on to this subject but that would be encroaching on PSYOPS. This is a form of indirect foreign attacks which is a hit and miss tactic and usually with a low success rate.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Spooky...

I think you are wrapped up in a mere portion of a theory. I will provide you an easy example:

JFK's assassination. Everyone claims something different - CIA, FBI, anti-Castro Cubans, Mafia, Communists, to a lesser degree the French, and LBJ, Nixon, and GHWB/PB.

It's all true. They were all involved to some extent. Just like a real rabbit hole, there are tunnels all over the place. The JFK rabbit hole involves all of those subjects to varying degrees (if you do the research.)

9/11 is just another rabbit hole. The failure most people have is in accepting that ALL rabbit holes have multiple tunnels. 9/11, like JFK had many players. As for Communist China being involved in 9/11 - I wouldn't doubt it. However, you are missing many pieces to the 9/11 puzzle.

And the biggest failure of anyone researching 9/11 is to latch too strongly onto one narrative. Don't jump on the hard sell. Flow! "Be water my friend." ~ Bruce Lee

Bill Clinton is only powerful because he was supported, groomed, and brought to power. Find who did the grooming and you will understand things better. 9/11 was an American made event that may have had international conspirators from various nations.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ya that doesn't answer any of the questions that I had asked previously. Staring at things from the past and ignoring the things right in front of you is just as bad as ignoring that past. The past is the reason I think the US had their hands deeply involved in 911. Not to say they didn't have outside help, maybe china was that little help. At the same time I don't see china being able to pull something like 911 off without direct help form the gov, no country could have IMO. Well maybe Isreal but that is a whole different thread.
Unrestricted warfare seems to part of the foundation of your theory and is predated by 2 years by the PNAC...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

In terms of the JFK assasination Oswald attempted to Shoot Kennedy dead and failed- the car behind Kennedy with one of the secret service guards armed with an AR-15 slipped up popped off a few shots by accident in an attempt to shoot back at Oswald slipped and blew off Kennedy's head.

There has been a book written about this and an investigation on this and it has been found to be the most likely case.

Oswald was a communist

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Ya that doesn't answer any of the questions that I had asked previously. Staring at things from the past and ignoring the things right in front of you is just as bad as ignoring that past. The past is the reason I think the US had their hands deeply involved in 911. Not to say they didn't have outside help, maybe china was that little help. At the same time I don't see china being able to pull something like 911 off without direct help form the gov, no country could have IMO. Well maybe Isreal but that is a whole different thread.
Unrestricted warfare seems to part of the foundation of your theory and is predated by 2 years by the PNAC...

I will do some more reading on the PNAC and I dont understand your logic on why the US government would fully co-operate with china planning planes going into buildings? On the other hand no one has actually read the last part of the first post with my reference to the 5 bankers who committed suicide and a whistleblower who is alleging the bankers sold the US out to China.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

All five of those bankers have been talked about on this site and we all know that we got sold out to china...

When you read the PNAC you will see why it was beneficial to the US that 911 happened, which leads me to believe they had a hand in it since they were the ones that gained the MOST out of it.
What did china get out of 911?

And my logic was not that the US fully cooperated with china, far from it. Read my post over again if you have a hard time with that one
edit on thSat, 15 Feb 2014 18:18:00 -0600America/Chicago220140080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 15 Feb 2014 18:18:52 -0600America/Chicago220145280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

the only thing china got out of 9/11 was the communist party not imploding and going into bankruptcy with political change.

It would have been the second berlin wall coming down
edit on 15-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

spookydude

the only thing china got out of 9/11 was the communist party not imploding and going into bankruptcy with political change.

It would have been the second berlin wall coming down

OK ya then I am done.
You are right, if 911 didn't happen then communist china would have imploded, you win.
If you want to go down the rabbit holes, follow the money, get you a lot closer to who did it

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That I will and please try and find any record of the chinese celebrating in the streets in China when the attacks happened... its crucial I know there are very little sources left all I had was that video. I remember the morning it happened video in Beijing of people jumping up and down screaming with joy and honking horns.

Its been removed from wikipedia as well. This was an example of doublethink

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

How 9/11 played right into China's hands
www.theglobeandmail.com...

Before Sept. 11, 2001, China was a secondary player, even in Beijing’s own backyard. When it tried to assert itself – as it did in 1996 by firing ballistic missiles over Taiwan in a ham-fisted attempt to influence presidential elections there – it was quickly forced to back down by Washington and its warships.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I watched a good portion of the morning as well, never saw the scene you are speaking of. Saw other countries doing similar things, I heard about the isralies in new york/jersy dancing in the streets, even getting arrested. What about them? Is that the smoking gun for MOSSAD involvement?

And how is the removal not censorship? Doesn't double speak just rely on other theories dwarfing the truth?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have no doubt that all of the aforementioned has some truth and maybe a whole lot of truth to it or none at all, but I'm pretty sure it's the former. 911 was a boondoggle for all of the entities mentioned. The communist Americans, the communist Chinese and Russians, the banks and big business all profited from it and we the peons of the world, in every country paid for it and are still paying for it. They all will gain further benefits through global consolidation of the world economy. The boogieman is the faceless Islamic extremist and operates in and against all three major powers and for a reason. They're paid to do so by all three major powers to justify the spending on war goods. Chinagate was real as was Bush Sr.'s 1000 points of light and new world order. The individual players make their own deals to profit from along the way and are allowed to do so as long as they don't disrupt the overall plan. Once they do that they end up like JFK. We're all being had.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

....That source is just about how they took advantage of the event after the fact. Nothing about a deep seeded plot to carry out the attacks

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The Conspiracy here is do you really think that the chinese would have allowed the US to bring down the second berlin wall during the Asian Financial Crises?

Heres is something on China-gate just while I get some of my other notes-

edition.cnn.com... One of the people involved in China-gate

The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy was an alleged effort by the People's Republic of China (PRC) to influence the domestic policies of the United States, before and during the Clinton administration, and involved the fundraising practices of the administration itself. The Chinese government denied all accusations.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Hit the nail on the head. Great post, as I said before, i won't rule out that china was somewhat involved but in no way the head hancho with the idea the attaks will save the communist party

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join