It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doublethink a Jedi Magic Trick by Democrats fueling misled conspiracy theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spookydude

You must have seen the movie dodgeball, you know all the 5 DS!!!
Redirecting me to the cold war does't answer the question about what the think tank came up with BEFORE the china book.

They didn't confiscate vid of the damage to the building, they confiscated the video of the HIT the building, what does that have to do with shielding? There are tons of pictures that show the building right after it got hit, why would they not censor those?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

spookydude
reply to post by dlbott

I would have to state that I run several channels in political activism, and we will be dumping what we have on the subject.

oh and including how you lovely democrats/communists have closet intentions of praising every single dead american soldier.
edit on 15-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

First of all chump I am neither a Democrat or a communist. Second you are just another blow hard offering nothing but ancient wikileak link as your only proof of anything. I would think you were smart enough to know a lame wiki article won't fly as proof of anything here, lol.

And you seriously need to watch it talking about my fallen brothers and sisters. Who do you think you are coming in here talking ill of fallen Americans. I bet money your sorry arse benefitted from those brave souls sacrificing their lives in one way or another no matter where you are from.

You need to quit while you are ahead.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

dlbott

spookydude
reply to post by dlbott

I would have to state that I run several channels in political activism, and we will be dumping what we have on the subject.

oh and including how you lovely democrats/communists have closet intentions of praising every single dead american soldier.

First of all chump I am neither a Democrat or a communist. Second you are just another blow hard offering nothing but ancient wikileak link as your only proof of anything. I would think you were smart enough to know a lame wiki article won't fly as proof of anything here, lol.

And you seriously need to watch it talking about my fallen brothers and sisters. Who do you think you are coming in here talking ill of fallen Americans. I bet money your sorry arse benefitted from those brave souls sacrificing their lives in one way or another no matter where you are from.

You need to quit while you are ahead.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Sremmos80

You must have seen the movie dodgeball, you know all the 5 DS!!!
Redirecting me to the cold war does't answer the question about what the think tank came up with BEFORE the china book.

They didn't confiscate vid of the damage to the building, they confiscated the video of the HIT the building, what does that have to do with shielding? There are tons of pictures that show the building right after it got hit, why would they not censor those?

It has to do with the fact the impact of the plane on the building and it barely scratched the surface of the pentagon and was obliterated on impact (completely shredded) immediately afterwards cleanup crews were dispatched and before cameras started rolling again they made the hole bigger to make it appear that the building was weaker than it supposedly was as a means of confusing the enemy.

At the point of impact nearly every single military orginisation in the world would be studying the impact of the plane on the pentagon in order to attempt to identify weaknesses or penetration ability to cause damage to the structure or possibily identify engineering secrets.

this is why the videos were seized.

You are missing the point the cold war never ended- even when the berlin wall came down Communist China still existed and had a strong relationship supposedly with Russia even though Russia and America had a secret pact to nuke China. The point is here all of this China drama you are seeing in the news has a strong founded history in the Chinese Revolution, the Cold War, and when the Berlin Wall came down, from there they would become our sworn enemies in our future.

Young people have this idea that because something happened 20 years ago, it is no longer relevant, well unfortunately yes it relevant and wars have been fought against North Korea, and Vietnam both with Chinese Sponsorship, the difference between the western population and chinese population is that they take those wars and assemilate them into their identity with blended marxism.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I benefitted? how did I have shares in oil? no- im sorry who are you accusing me of being?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

OK so you refuse to address the PNAC, all you will do is talk about the cold war... I fail to see how those are related.
Again, no photos of the damage were taken, only VIDEO of what HIT the building was taken. You can get on google right now find pictures of the building before the facade came down. Again, if they didn't want nations studying the damage to the building why is is so easy to find pictures of it? Again pictures BEFORE the facade went down. How fast do you suppose a crew can get out there and set charges to alter the appearance?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

How many videos can you find of an Iranian MRBM being tested is the same question? zero its the impact in high resolution which can be studied in great detail in order to find out what vunerabilities the building had.

I've quickly viewed your question and my answer is that the only reason why the US would want to obtain more resources is the fact we are competing with china and facing the red apocalypse is my shortest answer.

The US and China are direct rivals politically, and on top of that there are alot of nations in the middle east who are not fans of America which sign trade agreements with china for resources, some of those nations appear to be friendly while sponsoring terrorism to actually kill us and allies.

The point is this- there are 1.2 billion Chinese, they manipulated their currency, we are in debt to them because they manipulated their currency, and if we were to allow them to obtain all the resources they wanted we would look like Africa.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Okey dokey fella.

that wing was vacated a month before hand for supposed renovations (Offical released statement). Plus, a plane hitting it, by its own measurements, would have left a wider, larger impact than a mere 16 metres. plus, a debri field upon its supposed flight. (try flight simulators, only a missile/rocket did that)

Secondly, it wasn't till late '03 that it was FAA recognised and technology implemented in commercial airlines, for any passenger to make, much less receive cell phone calls whilst in flight. Check the patent records, and FAA statements of late 2002 to verify.

Thirdly, as for the "death flight" with WMD's on board, and supposedly shot down. The US Airforce did attempt to shoot it down, but the 2(two) missiles deployed, prematurely detonated, without so much as a scratch upon the aircraft, and..... verified by the General who ordered it (i'm calling psychic intervention on that because, mate, you weren't involved)

Ohh, all commercial airlines had eletronic equipment allowing them to be able to be remote controlled from the ground, (just ask the remote controller who was thrown from his chair and still has a cracking headache)...(
we do aim to please
). As for box cutters, cut the transponder of each plane, and it becomes invisible to civilian radar, only the military would be capable of tracking them, and if your holding WAR GAMES, as they were, and deliberately send all AIRFORCE jets out over the Atlantic, then the airspace becomes quite easy to discern, doesn't it? And if the planes were remote controlled flown to chicago, i wonder who was at the hangars to off load the passengers... maybe BlackWater? the same group who quite possibly wired all 3 buildings with explosives, and being such a small company, and of a right wing militant Christian ORIENTATION, wouldn't it be confusing, somewhat perplexing, as to the fact that if they didn't, how then every other private military company, PMC, other than Haliburton, received such lucrative contracts in the war zones. ( Read the book, Blackwater)

BTW, for the record, the safest airline in the world is Luftsana, due to the fact that when they realised the capacity of the electronics to hijack a commercial line, they had the electronics removed.(thats sound German reasoning for you isn't it)

And being such fine, upstanding Christians, and concerned with the accelerated rate with in the US prisons of Islam, who were basically putting a stop to the cultivation and management of the drug trade,because it s from the prison gangs its managed, how is it that when the Americans were in Afghanistan, opium production had increased some 5000% by the end of 2004? This, the same group, who are currently in Africa, contracted to the Chinese there. I bet the right wingers, who've spent at least the past 20 years trying to get a foothold on the chinese mainland population,( Know how they're trying?), by religion, namely with smuggled Bibles. Saudi arabia had a washington based thinktank education portfolio which screwed with the minds of the children back in the 1970's, now they're trying with bibles on the Chinese mainland. And wasn't it the Chinese that kicked out Google. Betcha Google was the PROMIS software stolen back in the mid 1990's, and it was turned in to a search engine. Snowden never mentioned that, did he?

Got facts Bro? get a grip, all you've got is misleading propaganda,along the lines similar to the bs effort that Rumsfeld and Cheney pulled to justify the invasion of Iraq.

( and where did we find the passengers? years later?) well, like i stated Spooky, i'm calling bs, on this thread Bro. peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

About the chinese Celebrating the attacks on the twin towers

This is one of the last written records on the internet that the Chinese were celebrating the attacks, and there were thousands on the streets celebrating.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

immediately afterwards cleanup crews were dispatched and before cameras started rolling again they made the hole bigger to make it appear that the building was weaker than it supposedly was as a means of confusing the enemy.

So, someone in charge told them to make the hole bigger? Was that a separate explosion? You're saying there were two separate explosions right?

A means to confuse the enemy, huh?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

spookydude

How many videos can you find of an Iranian MRBM being tested is the same question? zero its the impact in high resolution which can be studied in great detail in order to find out what vunerabilities the building had.

I've quickly viewed your question and my answer is that the only reason why the US would want to obtain more resources is the fact we are competing with china and facing the red apocalypse is my shortest answer.

The US and China are direct rivals politically, and on top of that there are alot of nations in the middle east who are not fans of America which sign trade agreements with china for resources, some of those nations appear to be friendly while sponsoring terrorism to actually kill us and allies.

The point is this- there are 1.2 billion Chinese, they manipulated their currency, we are in debt to them because they manipulated their currency, and if we were to allow them to obtain all the resources they wanted we would look like Africa.

What does the Iraninan MRNM have to do with the questions I asked you about the pictures of the building right after impact?

But you don't see the correlation of the statement of needing a new pearl harbor to propel that resource gathering and then having an event that is compared to being the new pearl harbor at the time the same people that referenced it were in office?

It just worked out so nicely for them...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by M3RCSENTINAL

uh huh. two words ### happens. bro

connecting dots where routine things happen is not conspiracy its lunacy.

they rennovate and move things routinely in the pentagon--

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

loveguy

immediately afterwards cleanup crews were dispatched and before cameras started rolling again they made the hole bigger to make it appear that the building was weaker than it supposedly was as a means of confusing the enemy.

So, someone in charge told them to make the hole bigger? Was that a separate explosion? You're saying there were two separate explosions right?

in terms of defensive capability yes

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It doesnt matter about the before and after its the video of the actual impact itself which is kept top secret,

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What oil rigs? there are none. Plenty of effort to build dams for water capture from the mountains that divide Afghanistan and ... wait for it, China!?.

And haven't China started building dams across the Gobi desert, for the E-X-A-C-T same purpose as what the Western corporations are doing?
Except the Chinese aren't intending to pipeline it to Europe, are they?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

M3RCSENTINAL

What oil rigs? there are none. Plenty of effort to build dams for water capture from the mountains that divide Afghanistan and ... wait for it, China!?.

And haven't China started building dams across the Gobi desert, for the E-X-A-C-T same purpose as what the Western corporations are doing?
Except the Chinese aren't intending to pipeline it to Europe, are they?

you arent exactly educated on afghanistan are you?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by M3RCSENTINAL

( and where did we find the passengers? years later?) well, like i stated Spooky, i'm calling bs, on this thread Bro. peace.

What passengers did we find years later? That would be very new to me if in involves 911 passengers...

Also what does any this have to do with Doublethink being a jedi mind trick like the OP states???

Need to stay on topic

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

spookydude

It doesnt matter about the before and after its the video of the actual impact itself which is kept top secret,

.....Ok do yur backtracking now lol. You can see the impact on the video they release, you just can't see WHAT hit it for the 100th time....
There is a "streak" and then a explosion.. they are hiding what hit the pentagon, not how much damage it caused.
Another question you dodged, how long do you suppose it took for the crew to rig the facade to come down after the impact? You have see the pictures of people on the lawn with the facade still up, is that when it was happening? Where was the sequence of those charges going off?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

spookydude

loveguy

in terms of defensive capability yes

peculiarity isn't it?

(1) To Create New Threads:

Your WATS score (the blue W in your mini profile) must be 10 or better. And you must have been an ATS member for at least 30 days.

nice wats score there buddy.
edit on (2/15/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join