It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost? Final Picture Leaving House of 30 Years.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

ahh hes referring to that in the shadows, its barely noticeable . ive really ramped up exposures and adjusted curves etcetc

I think I see a feint smiley winking face

funBox

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm usually pretty good at seeing patterns that aren't there.

But this time all I saw was a dirty carpet. But it's sold, so it's not your worry anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
looking at the photo and I see clock on a belt...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm finding it so hard to see anything at all! I don't get this.

Someone help?? haha

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

my point exactly "A waste of time.."

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!!

You had a bay window facing a brick building?

But seriously, I don't see anything...
edit on 16-2-2014 by gspat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Yes I thought I saw a dog or gremlin type, you can see it. To me its quite obvious but to lots of people its not I think. I saw it straight away though.

HarrY

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I see a dog or some odd gremlin lerking in the far right wall, zoom in on the original picture and see if you can see it.

HarrY

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have to agree, i personally don't see anything out of the ordinary, apart from the reflection of the person taking the picture.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
without the outline, i would have never noticed anything out of the ordinary (and i still don't really see anything besides a redish circle)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I see a black figure jumping out window of neighbors house. Or a flag pole base mount.

See this???

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I am now left wondering... did you have a dog whilst living in that house for all those years? Must say I it's a nice house. Would have been sad to leave

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Theres pink pixel shapes all over the walls. No ghosts

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

FlyersFan
It's your reflection in the glass .... and the camera flash can be seen in exactly the right place for a reflection. No ghost.

Maybe the camera flash has recorded a hologram of a past owner into the glass

There's a legend about a window in one Scottish manor house where it was said that an image of the owner was recorded due to a lightning strike just at the time as the owner was looking into the glass. The combination of high-energy photons from the flash, the polarizing effect of rain drops, and the reflective nature of the window and impurities within the glass itself effectively created a hologram. But it could only be viewed whenever there was another lightning flash (or camera flash).
edit on 17-2-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I see nothing but a worn carpet on the hight traffic areas and your reflection in the far window.
Otherwise it is simply a picture of a pretty well maintained normal house, sorry..... but that is all i see!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I had to really zoom it in to see anything, and am not sure what you saw, but I did see the image of a face--eyes, nose, brow line and possible cheekbones--however I honestly think it is a simple case of Pareidolia. I hate to say it, because that is such an overused explanation for dismissing anomalous images these days, but after looking at the wall above the target area I saw similar images after a few seconds as well. Sorry

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arry01

After seeing the original picture, to me it looks more like a goat, than a human or dog, ecause of the "eyes". If it were a human it just seems too "cartoonish" in appearance. Possibly its a ghost of a farm animal if there was a farm there previous to the houses. Maybe a spirit guide or something.

Or maybe its just a camera trick and our eyes...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arry01

That's Homer Simpson!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Okay, I've been around ghosts, know they exist, am astounded by it and am dealing with that fact on a day-to-day basis... but perhaps, just perhaps, we should forget the whole thing and try to better our reality in increments instead of seeing them everywhere?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i was reluctant to open the link thinking it was one of those troll scare gifs.. LOL

but i mustered the courage to click it and didn't find any ghost at all.. what a bummer.. haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join