It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and hate the love of LORD Jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Haha! Don't try to, you're already doing that,.. so it seems! Risen above yourself all you do is good what makes you contribute to the biggest war in the world. You're so right at being wrong. Hey, I'm not accusing you for that! You didn't choose to be so..

There he is! The deceiver, "don't call for LORD Jesus"
"You would definetly go the wrong way"
"He will do you wrong"

What? To Hell !!
edit on 15-2-2014 by oktopus because: adding LORD to the title

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
U forget to take ur meds today?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Lmao.. Hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Interesting perspective. I choose to not say "haha, I'm right and you're wrong", I don't think that is treating people as I'd like to be treated nor is it humble, but we are all different people speaking our views. It's nice to see you having fun expressing yours. Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

You're not even a moderator. Jesus is so wrong, I tell ya.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Jesus, Christ, Yeshua, these are not words that upset me, for the symbol is, real/metaphor, the way back home.

The word Lord is a translation put in by Rome and Controllers. On Higher Levels, there is no Thrones, Lord, Masters, no one demands your worship. If anything, Dad/Mom worship their infants and kiss their tender feet, and care about each step and each stumble they make. The children aren't prone to worshipping their parents. But there is a lot of Love and Kindness back and forth.

There is NO PYRAMID SYSTEM, rank and file, on the higher Good, Love levels. Those are hellzones.

Love and Goodness, God/Creator/Family, whatever words you use, is Humble of Heart.
edit on 15-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Jesus is so wrong, I tell ya.

Here are some quotes attributed to him. I think he was very right-on.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you are also to love one another.

Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.

I tell you the truth. Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

It is finished.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree totally. 100%

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
But... I'm confused now. In this thread you're all for Jesus and now you're not? I don't get it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What are you on about?
I don't understand...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't feed the trolls ladies and gents...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

ColeYounger

You may want to visit this site.
You be crackin me up.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am certain that there was nothing in that post of absolutely ANY value. I couldn't even detect a cohesive thought, much less any type of argument or well laid out case. I must concur with the first responder to your thread, by posing the same question.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Jesus is so wrong, I tell ya.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I must be a psychic, because somehow I knew you'd show up here. Let's see if I can keep it going and win The Amazing Randi's 1 million dollar challenge!

For my next prediction:

I predict you will post an antireligious comment or picture within the next 30 days on ATS!

edit on 15-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Well that was out of the blue. Since you're going there. Care to reply to my last post to you in the other thread?

Oh and to affirm your power of prophecy.

"Religion is bad, Mmkay." ~Lucid Lunacy
edit on 16-2-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Well that was out of the blue. Since you're going there. Care to reply to my last post to you in the other thread?

Oh and to affirm your power of prophecy.

"Religion is bad, Mmkay." ~Lucid Lunacy
edit on 16-2-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

I bowed out of that one and sent the OP a PM apologizing to him for derailing his thread. I felt like it had gotten off track and turned into a futile battle of ego's. I took a peak this evening and it seems to have de-evolved into a circle jerk of atheism. As a result, I never saw your post, but would be happy to chat with you over PM any time as I actually find you to be a fairly reasonable and level headed chap, with a healthy sense of humor

new topics

top topics

join