It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever see a RED alien? How about a white one?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The GUT
Pfft, I don't know what's wrong with all these contrary posters, OP. Ask a simple question and folk wanna get all logical and stuffs.

There are 26, 431 hybrids. The pod people aren't the same as hybrids,btw, and there are only 14 of them. I see white aliens everyday.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ik9zeroE

What is your goal then? This is a discussion website... Are you trying to categorise alien hosts?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

OK...you brought it up. What exactly is your reason for being here. Other than telling us all how much differently you think, than the rest of us, and how we aren't answering your poorly presented OP, in the way you *want* us to.

Des

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

To answer your question, yes people have seen red aliens, as well as white aliens. Now, I just barely woke up, so no specific details, but I believe the red aliens have been seen quite a lot in Latin/South America. I wish I could remember the wesbites/videos of the encounters, because they were drawn pretty interesting.

They looked like your standard grey, but had red skin, and 3 horned protrusions on the top of their skull. Kind of like this in shape.

\ | /
oo

Right above their eyes. From what I remember, I believe they were described as smaller than the average grey, less than 4ft. That's all I remember at this time.

As for white aliens, people describe them all the time. Not every encounter of a "grey alien" is actually grey. Sometimes they've got white skin, other times brown skin. I believe they're just referred to as greys because that's the most common color. But for a lot of people, it could just be the lighting of the environment that they actually see them in.

So hope that answers your question.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm here for a very, very specific reason

Perhaps you would like to expand upon that , maybe if we have more information than you offered in your cryptic opening post then you may find people more willing to help you find what you're looking for.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
There's that. Can anyone answer the questions?

How many people (human beings) are pods / hybrids ("alien" living, bodily, with a human host).?

I'd appreciate some honest answers this time, and not ridicule. I'm asking serious questions.

ok. human hosts and not the full on alien type. good question. 15,634

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The GUT
Pfft, I don't know what's wrong with all these contrary posters, OP. Ask a simple question and folk wanna get all logical and stuffs.

There are 26, 431 hybrids. The pod people aren't the same as hybrids,btw, and there are only 14 of them. I see white aliens everyday.
Your numbers are waaay off. the pod people are most certainly hybrids. You cant be serious

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

iRoyalty

ik9zeroE

I'm not interested in debate.

I'm surprised, really, that asking about pods / hybrids seems to be unusual. On this particular website, I'd expect something more forthcoming.

It's definitely not, but asking a yes or no question, then getting frustrated when getting asked for evidence is most certainly unusual.

So you were just looking for a long list of yes and no's then?? Why?
edit on 15-2-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

I expect interested people to respond (not the sort of people who want to smash things, I think they're called "debunkers").

If somebody considers themselves to be a "pod" or "hybrid", I'm interested to talk with such a person. People self-identify and self-classify.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Destinyone

OK...you brought it up. What exactly is your reason for being here. Other than telling us all how much differently you think, than the rest of us, and how we aren't answering your poorly presented OP, in the way you *want* us to.

Des

You've got that backwards. It is other people, telling me, how to communicate.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Necrobile

To answer your question, yes people have seen red aliens, as well as white aliens. Now, I just barely woke up, so no specific details, but I believe the red aliens have been seen quite a lot in Latin/South America. I wish I could remember the wesbites/videos of the encounters, because they were drawn pretty interesting.

They looked like your standard grey, but had red skin, and 3 horned protrusions on the top of their skull. Kind of like this in shape.

\ | /
oo

Right above their eyes. From what I remember, I believe they were described as smaller than the average grey, less than 4ft. That's all I remember at this time.

As for white aliens, people describe them all the time. Not every encounter of a "grey alien" is actually grey. Sometimes they've got white skin, other times brown skin. I believe they're just referred to as greys because that's the most common color. But for a lot of people, it could just be the lighting of the environment that they actually see them in.

So hope that answers your question.

Is this Saturday morning cartoons for people?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

gortex

I'm here for a very, very specific reason

Perhaps you would like to expand upon that , maybe if we have more information than you offered in your cryptic opening post then you may find people more willing to help you find what you're looking for.

There isn't anything cryptic. Basic, straight forward, simple questions is nowhere near "cryptic". Are you kidding me??

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
There's that. Can anyone answer the questions?

How many people (human beings) are pods / hybrids ("alien" living, bodily, with a human host).?

I'd appreciate some honest answers this time, and not ridicule. I'm asking serious questions.

All of us. All but you.

We finally found him.

Get him.

Not ridiculing you my friend, but I don't understand why you expect anyone to have a specific number, unless it's ALL of us or none of us. It's like asking "how many rocks are there in the world?" and demanding an answer to an impossible question. Maybe I'm just uneducated on the whole "pod/hyrbid" thing, and someone will be along shortly with the exact number you're looking for. I wasn't aware of a census conducted on pods/hyrbids recently, and of course, even if there was, their newborn pods/hybrids wouldn't have been included in the official number that you seem to be demanding. Sorry for my ignorance.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Gozer
I don't understand why you expect anyone to have a specific number

I didn't ask for a specific number. I asked how many people (around here, on this website) are "pods" or "hybrids".

By the looks of all the fantasy images, it's hard to believe anyone is human at all! So far, I'm the only person I've seen using a picture of ACTUAL REALITY.
edit on 2.15.2014 by ik9zeroE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

There isn't anything cryptic. Basic, straight forward, simple questions is nowhere near "cryptic". Are you kidding me??

You said in your opening post that you'd appreciate some honest answers , well here you go , No I'm not kidding you and I'm not convinced given your replies to members in this non thread that you are not trolling us , given your post above I'm thinking that is highly likely.

What is that supposed to mean , you may know but I'm not in your head so have absolutely no idea , unless you explain what this post is supposed to be about we are all going round in circles , I'm surprised this isn't in the Skunk works forum already.

edit on 15-2-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What? Are you saying you have formed a prejudged opinion of our concept of reality, based solely on our avatars?

You have quite an opinion of yourself, don't you.

IMHO. You started a thread that was not well presented. Any attempts by members to ask you questions due to that, have been answered in a completely snotty manner.

ATS has some of the most brilliant minds to be found on an internet forum. Your childish attitude will not get you into any viable discussions with any of them.

Your question may have been expanded to a lively debate, but you decided to play control freak in your thread from the start.

Des

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Is this Saturday morning cartoons for people?

I know, right!
Just ignore all the silly trolls. Holly cow! How do you put up with this?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Up close with my living eyes, as a child and adult, have seen a grey colored grey and a rose colored, twiggy grey and have memories of tall humans on the crafts, and have materializing, like unzipping a stealth mode, so they're half there, during physical checkups.

I have not seen red or white ones. More like tall nordic human humanoids, big chested men, blond and dark haired, and blond women, and robotic women, 7-8 feet tall. Also know there has been reptoids and felines monitoring.

We're all ET inside the body suit every single person one earth. All come from outside this system.
edit on 15-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Also know there has been reptoids and felines monitoring.

This is the first I have heard of felines. As in "cat people"? In all seriousness, can you point me to an illustration?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Sirius. Felines. And many humans here are felines from Sirius. But souls don't stay in one form. However some are very associated with that system in their "past" steps. Outside of linear time its hard to define past, really its all at once and Family from those systems where one is "all at once concurrently, while still here" do watch over your tests.

Had quite a lot of experience with the felines in my life, my best friend, her grandchild, his ufology related experiences and awakening, to memories of being Sirius was remarkable, and when I sent the skype conversation he had with a friend of mine from Finland, to her, she woke up fast herself. Also, my ex, even James Gilliland and Jessica Mystic. Once I feel that energy, its recognizable some of the time. So someone sent me a video of her, and asked to be assess it. And while I was typing that she had a very positive message, saw alot more. I didn't see the light and love on the surface of her message anymore. I knew she was a furball, a feline from Sirius and more akin to a iron fist in a velvet glove, she was not here on a whimsical message, but was giving strong guidelines for other "starseeds" (those who were awakening to this, that is really what that word means, those who have fresher memories and more guidance), who all want to go home. No, the work is here.

Anyway, I wrote to her under a video and called her a Sirius starseed and she wrote back private message about how she was a feline and remembers the crystal cities of the cat planet. I knew that.

I knew with my friend, when we were having the flashes in the sky, and he kept saying they're not allowed his DNA, but we ended up with scoop marks. My friend had a picture of Sekmet on her wall, feline egyptian goddess, and was into hippy herbs and stuff and would tell me that lions guarded the property. So when this went down, July of 2009, with her grandson, I knew what was going on. And then the next day he remembered.

Well, July 09 was when James Gilliland said the felines arrived and went down to mexico for sightings. But the 16 year old grandson who was visiting with us kept saying, they're on their way. They will arrive soon.

James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

Advanced Feline Angels and Angel ETs and ETs are very common, and many souls here in the testing ground are from that group in more recent "past".

Im not feline in source, human in source, humanoid human. Not earth human. From Lyra, and related to various star nations from Andromeda, to Pleaides to Alpha Centauri. Have recognition of many different groups.

But Im just human in earth tests, like everyone else, not a walk in or a alien on some mission.

And so are you. Though you too are cosmic in source.

Everyone here is more than just a person, this body is just a vehicle, you're driving the car, but you are not the car. In a world of wars and starvation and domination, you can figure out what we need to overcome in ourselves to graduate to the next level. Give up wanting to control or dominate, and instead help others be happy. Some may come in to assist family who are stuck, but we never know, did we come in to help family, or did we get stuck and they came into help us.
edit on 15-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

ik9zeroE

Gozer
I don't understand why you expect anyone to have a specific number

I didn't ask for a specific number. I asked how many people (around here, on this website) are "pods" or "hybrids".

By the looks of all the fantasy images, it's hard to believe anyone is human at all! So far, I'm the only person I've seen using a picture of ACTUAL REALITY.
edit on 2.15.2014 by ik9zeroE because: (no reason given)

Ahhh! OK! Now we're getting somewhere! You want to know how many people HERE, on ATS are pods/hybrids. I didn't see that in your initial post. You simply asked "how many people are pods/hybrids" and I was looking at it in a more worldwide population way, than in a only on ATS way.

I really don't know what I am, as I haven't really studied what a "pod" is, other than in botany classes in school. I know I'm a "hybrid" of the competing characteristics of my human male and female parents, but as far as a "pod" goes, not sure about that one. Would I know if I was an alien pod hybrid? If I don't know, I guess you can put me down in the "no" category. Thank you for clarifying your question, a little.

So there's ONE for you. Just a few hundred thousand more to go, and you should have the number you're looking for.

As for my avatar. Meh. Took about 20 seconds using a free online paint program called "Flamepainter." I believe creativity is a trait of most of humanity? Perhaps your use of simple reality for an avatar points to the lack of yours, and you ARE a pod? J/k

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join