It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Conspiracy in Religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The antichrist is psychiatry.

antichrist = god-like entity that denies spirit and denies people the ultimate salvation.

psychiatry's DSM is mocked, called psychiatry's "bible" for a reason.

psyche, by definition, means spirit.

magic pills. psychiatry's magic pills are known to be deadly, and are known to cause harm (for example, tardive dyskinesia). That meets the definition and criteria of "denies people the ultimate salvation".

Who else on Earth is offering salvation, besides Christ? THE ANTICHRIST.

WHO is offering salvation?

Got anxiety? Are you depressed? A bit psychotic? Schizophrenic, maybe? Take your ANTI-anxiety and your ANTI-depressant and your ANTI-psychotic.

Do I really have to say any more?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ik9zeroE

I stopped taking my medication years ago because I was tired of feeling like I needed to be fixed. Seems like sometimes, the more medicine you take, the more reasons you have to be on medication.
edit on 15-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Do you find the fact of psychiatry being Earth's antichrist troubling?

And yes, many people chase pills with pills until they're entirely disabled and then spend years trying to recover from the damages.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Well...its not a fact. So, no. Have you tried seeing a psychiatrist about this?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
antichrist = god-like entity that denies spirit and denies people the ultimate salvation.

Where exactly does psychology or psychiatry deny ultimate salvation?
I know MANY Christian psychologists and psychiatrists.
And none of them think they are a god-like entity. None act that way either.

Psychology admits it's a field that is growing and changing as it learns more.
If it was an 'entity' and/or had a collective mentality it wouldn't be changing and admitting past errors.

So tell us where the field, in a single unified voice, 'denies ultimate salvation' ??
I'd love to see it ...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

Well...its not a fact. So, no. Have you tried seeing a psychiatrist about this?

Of course it's a fact. I can't imagine a reason why anyone would feel the need to deny it.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
Of course it's a fact. I can't imagine a reason why anyone would feel the need to deny it.

No, it's not a fact. You are only stating your opinion. For it to be a 'fact', you'd have to provide
very strong evidence supporting that opinion. You have not done so.

Provide factual evidence proving your statement is a fact.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

FlyersFan

ik9zeroE

Where exactly does psychology or psychiatry deny ultimate salvation?
I know MANY Christian psychologists and psychiatrists.
And none of them think they are a god-like entity. None act that way either.

Psychology admits it's a field that is growing and changing as it learns more.
If it was an 'entity' and/or had a collective mentality it wouldn't be changing and admitting past errors.

So tell us where the field, in a single unified voice, 'denies ultimate salvation' ??
I'd love to see it ...

They're unknowing. Do you think there's a memo that goes out, just before graduation, saying "oh yeah, by the way, guess what". They don't think it, they certainly don't educate themselves or each other to the fact of the matter.

I didn't say psychiatrists or psychologists think they are a god-like entity. I said: the antichrist is a god-like entity (which is the antichrist, by definition). psychiatry is a god-like entity, in that it is more of a branch of military government than it is a branch of medicine.

Again, by definition, the antichrist denies the ultimate salvation. psychiatry offers such salvation but ultimately, that salvation is denied, by way of their DEADLY and disabling drugs.

You're looking for a unified voice for something you only just read about? Or have you heard about this before?

There is no other entity on Earth that qualifies as being the antichrist.

Unless people want to say that there is "no such thing". I say there certainly is and that it is HOLLYWOOD. Oh, can't be hollywood since hollywood isn't offering salvation. There certainly is a real antichrist. And it is none other than psychiatry itself.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

FlyersFan

ik9zeroE

No, it's not a fact. You are only stating your opinion. For it to be a 'fact', you'd have to provide
very strong evidence supporting that opinion. You have not done so.

Provide factual evidence proving your statement is a fact.

Actually, it is the utmost exact fact. It will take a while to sink in to people's minds, that's for sure. Especially the mind of "non-believers".

If you ignore what evidence is already before you, that's your problem - not mine.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
I said: the antichrist is a god-like entity (which is the antichrist, by definition). psychiatry is a god-like entity, in that it is more of a branch of military government than it is a branch of medicine.

Okay ...
1 - prove that psychiatry is a god-like entity
2 - prove that psychiatry is a branch of the military gov't and not medical.
3 - prove that something being part of the military means that it's 'god like' and the antichrist.
4 - show that it's an entity with intent to take away salvation. Scripture is clear that the antichrist has intent. Please show how psychiatry, as a whole, has a collective intent in this direction.

Again, by definition, the antichrist denies the ultimate salvation. psychiatry offers such salvation but ultimately, that salvation is denied, by way of their DEADLY and disabling drugs.

1 - How does psychiatry offer a faux ultimate salvation?
2 - How does psychiatry deny ultimate salvation?
3 - Show how psychiatric drugs deny heaven for people.

I could show you many examples of psychiatric drugs helping people.
I can also show you examples of how they haven't.
Like most medical issues, what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another.

When posting, you have to support your statement with facts to back it up.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
If you ignore what evidence is already before you, that's your problem - not mine.

Dude .. you are new here so let me explain something to you. You started a thread with a definitive statement. It's up to YOU to provide evidence to support that statement. It's not 'our problem' ... it's really yours. If people here aren't buying what you are selling, it's probably because you aren't a good salesman.

Simple - start a thread, make a statement, BACK UP that statement with facts.
There ya' go. Give it another try.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

psychiatry is a god-like entity, in that it is more of a branch of military government than it is a branch of medicine.

I like how you equate god with military. Now that's the Yahweh I know!
Wouldn't salvation be more akin to medicine though. So using your analogies here, salvation must not be coming from god.

I'm a non-believer. Just trying to make sense of what you're saying.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

FlyersFan

ik9zeroE

Dude .. you are new here so let me explain something to you. You started a thread with a definitive statement. It's up to YOU to provide evidence to support that statement. It's not 'our problem' ... it's really yours. If people here aren't buying what you are selling, it's probably because you aren't a good salesman.

Simple - start a thread, make a statement, BACK UP that statement with facts.
There ya' go. Give it another try.

I gave you facts. Either you're ignoring them or they're way above your head. Go through it, slowly, and do your own mental work.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

I like how you equate god with military.

That isn't what was communicated.

god-like entity

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

ik9zeroE
I gave you facts.

No you did not.

Either you're ignoring them or they're way above your head.

You've been here 4 days and you are insulting members who ask valid questions? Not smart on your part.

Go through it, slowly, and do your own mental work.

If you start a thread, you are supposed to back up your opinion. You haven't.
If you start a thread, you are supposed to answer the questions posed to you. You haven't.

This is just a trolling thread.

/OUT

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

FlyersFan

ik9zeroE
I said: the antichrist is a god-like entity (which is the antichrist, by definition). psychiatry is a god-like entity, in that it is more of a branch of military government than it is a branch of medicine.

Okay ...
3 - prove that something being part of the military means that it's 'god like' and the antichrist.
4 - show that it's an entity with intent to take away salvation. Scripture is clear that the antichrist has intent. Please show how psychiatry, as a whole, has a collective intent in this direction.

Like most medical issues, what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another.

Piece by piece, bit by bit, with links and references, to produce a full and complete volume of work, would require funding and a work space. You'll have to be satisfied with reasonable information, given that I have enormously limited resources (no Michelle Obama staff, a decade old computer, multitasking on other activities, etc.). I will E X P A N D upon the utter simplicity I have already communicated, in due time, and I completely look forward to doing so.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

FlyersFan

ik9zeroE
I gave you facts.

No you did not.

Either you're ignoring them or they're way above your head.

You've been here 4 days and you are insulting members who ask valid questions? Not smart on your part.

Go through it, slowly, and do your own mental work.

If you start a thread, you are supposed to back up your opinion. You haven't.
If you start a thread, you are supposed to answer the questions posed to you. You haven't.

This is just a trolling thread.

/OUT

Yes, the facts are already before you.

See my other comment to you, and be reasonable.

Do NOT accuse me of "trolling". I neither "troll" nor "flame". But being accused of "trolling" or called a "troll" is rather inflammatory. I never use those terms and I NEVER get personal with people.

EVER.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That isn't what was communicated.

god-like entity

So god isn't a god-like entity? :/

Honestly what you're communicating isn't coming across very clearly. I'll take a stab.

Is it something to the effect of satan is using the field of psychiatry to suppress the spirit and thus prevent salvation with god?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

ik9zeroE

FlyersFan

ik9zeroE

Okay ...

Piece by piece, bit by bit, with links and references, to produce a full and complete volume of work, would require funding and a work space. You'll have to be satisfied with reasonable information, given that I have enormously limited resources (no Michelle Obama staff, a decade old computer, multitasking on other activities, etc.). I will E X P A N D upon the utter simplicity I have already communicated, in due time, and I completely look forward to doing so.

Five minutes on Google should give you all the pieces you need to make a convincing start. What you've got right now is barely enough to persuade a kindergartner.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Lol!

Well, I hadn't ever thought of it that way before, OP. Interesting perspective. S&F for the creative thinking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join