The "Aztec Skull" Anomaly. Curiosity Sol 540

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Arken
There is nothing to add to this anomaly right in front of the Rover Curiosity (not curious at all...). It appear like a broken Skull of a statue of "mesoamerican" culture, with a particular difference: Triangular Eyes...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

The only thing I see that is interesting is the trianagular shape in the rock. How would that come about I wonder?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Beavers
reply to post by Arken

can I have some of whatever it is that you're smoking?

talk about desperate...
edit on 15-2-2014 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

You must be more kind in your comments, beaver, otherwise I will make to fall the dam where you have hidden on your little head...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Arken

Beavers
reply to post by Arken

can I have some of whatever it is that you're smoking?

talk about desperate...
edit on 15-2-2014 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

You must be more kind in your comments, beaver, otherwise I will make to fall the dam where you have hidden on your little head...

That comeback is worthy of a good stand-up comedian.

I haven't seen much discussion on this thread of what would have made the triangle. Deep grooves gouged in by other rocks, cracking, etc. I'm no geologist, or not even a germologist. But in this case you need to be a geometrist.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

funny as usual, Aleister.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Arken
There is nothing to add to this anomaly right in front of the Rover Curiosity (not curious at all...). It appear like a broken Skull of a statue of "mesoamerican" culture, with a particular difference: Triangular Eyes...

Well that would make 2 particular differences - the other one being - no it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Haha, sorry Arken

top topics

<< 1   >>

join