It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather, The New War?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have thought about posting my thoughts on this for awhile now, but this winter has spurned me on too actually do it.

Pardon me if my thoughts seem a bit scattered.

To be broadly speaking, it is somewhat common knowledge that when a country needs to make money and all else is basically failing, the last card played is to start a war. As I said, Broadly speaking.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but it seems we have been trying to do that in different kinds of ways, but the people seem to finally be resistant to the usual ploys and tactics to get us to that point of actual war.

So, what else can we do? What other weapon can we utilize? Now this is where I am sure readers are going to come to the fork in the road of this post.

Let us assume HAARP is real. In my humble opinion, I would say the odds of it being true are more in its favor than not. Even if it is only 1%. Mad scientist are always working on something, and usually when something is invented that may have strong significance for man, it goes through the military first. Being the mere mortals we are as we the people, we are always last to know, and most of the time we dont even know until years down the road.

We do know that we have been playing with the weather for quite awhile now just with the knowledge of seeding clouds for hurricanes. I suppose one could say weather is on TPTB radar.

Now lets look at Katrina. Was that a test run that had a bit of a oppsie to it? In the long run, even with the whoops, things came out of it in the end that are basically the same as if it had been a war. We rebuilt. We created jobs. We cleaned out a lot of the old and replaced it with the new. We are even now seeing shady contracts were passed as well and individuals are being prosecuted for it. Seems like it has many of the war fundamentals.

They had to work on the oppise though, so a little practice and tweak, try again, and then we have Hurricane Sandy. Same outcome basically. Devastation like a bomb went off, now all slowly being rebuilt, deals on and off the table being made. Money being made. People complaining yes, but a different kind of complaint. Not a stop the war and spilling of innocent blood. Nope, this is a silent war, and none the wiser. Who would think??? Who would suspect?

Guess there has been a bit of success as we seem to be playing with this new toy quite a bit more now. Snow everywhere. 49 States worth. Nothing odd about that eh? More practice runs? More tweaking? Or, just Mother Nature doing her thing.

The one hope I do have, is hopefully when all is said and done, they use this technology for the good and let it rain where it is barren and dry, etc..

I didnt want to be real long winded on this, I hope I said enough to get my thought on this across. Curious as to what you folks may think about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Or, just Mother Nature doing her thing.

This one gets my vote, in general.
With some help with accumulated mess that we are collectively creating inadvertently.
edit on 2/15/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

onehuman

Let us assume HAARP is real. In my humble opinion, I would say the odds of it being true are more in its favor than not. Even if it is only 1%. Mad scientist are always working on something, and usually when something is invented that may have strong significance for man, it goes through the military first. Being the mere mortals we are as we the people, we are always last to know, and most of the time we dont even know until years down the road.

Well, HAARP is real, but it has no effect on weather.

There have been really bad hurricanes all through recorded history. Way before HAARP.

(post by VaultBoy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Serious question to you ... do you think it may be the amount of surface concrete and asphalt?

For the OP: I don't think we're quite capable yet of controlling the weather or effective terra-forming. Watch out when that becomes a reality. Warfare should be conducted between two or more groups wearing different uniforms and carrying different flags. The hidden-hand capability of weather war is frightening in that corporate control may be the norm and the consequences shrugged off by a weak-minded public.

That we're experiencing climate change is evidenced by the latitude of certain plant growth. To deny it is to wallow in ignorance. The problem with climate change is that it's doubtful a large variance is required to have unpredictable outcomes. No one knows where the tipping point on the scale is.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

sorry to bust in but any one who can read can see the weather follows it's own pattern. for instance in the 1800's Pennsylvanian usa was getting iced over in july and august of the early 1800's. Or the little ice age in the UK area. I spend most my time elsewhere becuase many people on this site are very narrow minded and don't know jack from shart.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer HAARP is a reality. A military project which in short can affect or manipulate weather systems. I went to school for audio and sound and then later focused on chemistry and biology. Weather systems are made up of low and high pressure systems. Frequencies can affect these pressures in the atmosphere directly and therefore the weather. Making it possible to amplify or shift low and high pressure systems. It's really not that far fetched. It's even capable of finding and exploiting resonant frequencies which could be used on areas with fault lines causing earth quakes. There are many possibilities with HAARP and I think it's naive to say it's just some government radio project that's harmless.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

VaultBoy
reply to post by Snarl

sorry to bust in but any one who can read can see the weather follows it's own pattern. for instance in the 1800's Pennsylvanian usa was getting iced over in july and august of the early 1800's. Or the little ice age in the UK area. I spend most my time elsewhere becuase many people on this site are very narrow minded and don't know jack from shart.

Meh ... no need to be sorry at all.

The effect of the sun and 'mother nature' certainly have more impact on the Earth's climate than mankind. A radical change would most likely be the result of either of those two. However, living in a major city has lead me to conclude we can have a minor influence. No telling what effect that trash pile in the Pacific Ocean is having. It's probably negligible.

Here's some perspective: Would you like me to give you two million dollars? Of course you would. We could have taken it from Obama****'s vacation budget in Africa. Doubtful he would have suffered from the loss, but you'd consider yourself a rich man now, wouldn't you? ...

-Cheers

(post by VaultBoy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

Yeah man look at all that weather in Iraq!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VaultBoy

I knew when I posted this thought, it would probably go in this direction. Yes, it could be pure fantasy, but I don't think one thinking outside the box automatically would make them a mental midget.

Let us take "HAARP" out of the equation, and just say weather manipulation. We have been working on the for a long time. I grew up in Florida, and I remember back in late 60's early 70's of them trying to seed hurricanes before they came ashore. So 40 years or so they have been diddling with it. As much progress as we have made on other fronts, it is not to far of a reach to believe we have progressed on that front as well.

Yes we are involved in a bit of war overseas, but we have been trying to get into more, Syria for example, and that didn't quite go over so well.

Why spend millions moving men and equipment, when you can possibly just push a few buttons or whatnot and create a somewhat controlled demolition? New waterfront property. Get rid of the undesirables. The list can go on and on of the money that can be made. Don't even have to leave the country.

Of course it sounds far fetched, but perhaps that is the beauty of it to those behind the scene, no one would ever believe it.
I'm not saying that this is something I truly believe is happening, but I do believe it could certainly be a possibility. It is enevitable that we will master the weather to some extent eventually somehow, I'm just thinking we may be closer to getting to that point then some may think. Purely speculation on my side.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
or push a button thats been lying dormant since 1952. I have a few connects in the military industrial complex, ie a man responsible for the patriot an tomahawk missiles the woman who designed a popular in use model apc even though they went with a flat hull when she clearly designedit with a "v" hull undercarriage to deflect ied explosions downward. they say the next wave is gravity and holo.
edit on 15-2-2014 by VaultBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I have a huge respect for the possibility for tech we don't know about. Weather war tech could be part of it. In fact, there's no reason not to suspect that all kinds of things happen, and concealed conflicts are going on all over the world. An earthquake here, a storm there, a market crash there, all based on secret tech that can manipulate complex systems, with the people behind it shielded from responsibility. I don't tend to think that it would be PTB against the people, I think there are still conflicts between power players from different countries all over the world, people fighting to be boss. But as far as the super advanced tech goes, all we know is the top scientists were building atom bombs and computers in the 40s, putting dogs into space in the 50s, landing on the moon in the 60s, over 50 years ago, with new tech becoming more and more secretive.

What we need with the weather though, is a really good metric of weather extremeness. (and this is true regardless if weather weapons are real or not) How many extreme weather events are happening? Agricultural damage might be a metric for measuring it.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Let us assume HAARP is real. In my humble opinion, I would say the odds of it being true are more in its favor than not.

Well, as was already said HAARP is real, but since it has been shut down how can it control the weather?

Also if the gov't. can control the weather why do we see droughts, and cold weather and not beautiful sunny days everyday?
edit on 15-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov
I'm a firm believer HAARP is a reality. A military project which in short can affect or manipulate weather systems. I went to school for audio and sound and then later focused on chemistry and biology. Weather systems are made up of low and high pressure systems. Frequencies can affect these pressures in the atmosphere directly and therefore the weather...

Well, like most other HAARP threads, one of the first things to toss out is - frequencies of what? Frequency is an attribute of something else, there's not really a tangible thing called a frequency you can toss in a bucket.

However, in this case, HAARP emits radio waves. Radio is not sound. Radio doesn't have anything to do with atmospheric pressure, because unlike sound, radio isn't a pressure wave in air. Radio waves, like all EM, is composed of electric and magnetic waves. However, even if HAARP was a giant jet driven woofer, sound waves don't really move net volumes of air, and wouldn't affect atmospheric pressure other than as a transient.

It's really not that far fetched. It's even capable of finding and exploiting resonant frequencies which could be used on areas with fault lines causing earth quakes. There are many possibilities with HAARP and I think it's naive to say it's just some government radio project that's harmless.

Well, no, won't do that either. Radio waves don't mechanically move objects.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Maybe we will see the sunny days after they destroyed and rebuilt everything. M ight be one of those see the big picture things. Might not even be a war per say but a path to the new world. Bigger better cleaner. Lots of new tech can be introduced into a rebuilding.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

onehuman

We do know that we have been playing with the weather for quite awhile now just with the knowledge of seeding clouds for hurricanes. I suppose one could say weather is on TPTB radar.

Evil HAARP get my vote, 20 HAARP stations gives 18 degrees of coverage, for each HAARP stations. At 1 activity per station per month, we will do serious damage to earth ecosystem.
Again, I repeat, heating the upper atmosphere is NOT something we want, we all die, including the one having the HAARP.

Current weather is Mother Nature fighting back.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

edit on 15-2-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: duplicate post

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Well, I never said anywhere in my post that HAARP was "sound waves" and I never said anywhere that HAARP "mechanically moves objects."

And when I said frequency I meant just that, "the rate at which a vibration occurs that constitutes a wave".

With the wattage that HAARP is capable is playing with you can use those radio waves to match the resonant frequency of a material. And when a material, any material reaches resonant frequency it vibrates. And if something is vibrating, guess what? It's moving. I'm not saying it's lifting up blocks and building pyramids or some nonsense.

This is massive electromagnetic energy capable of being focused on a single point. When HAARP pushes a part of the ionosphere up, closer to space, the stratosphere underneath will natural fill that gap, thus manipulating whatever is in that part of the stratosphere underneath.(moisture, water, jet stream even). So if you can indirectly affect the jet stream you can affects its course. Or even more simply, putting massive amounts of energy out can cause things to heat up. When those radio waves are directed at molecules in the atmosphere it can cause the sub atomic particles within those molecules to move faster which increases their temperature.

This is a military project. Military doesn't invest in projects that don't have a military application, ie potential to be weaponized.

edit on 15-2-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

I believe you are correct. Sort of follows the rule of "For every action, there is a reaction."

Some here are saying HAARP has been shut down. Of course they say it is, but would we really know for sure? Perhaps too many people were paying attention too it. I know there is more than one facility in the world. Or, perhaps they have figured out a better way to utilize whatever they have discovered.

Maybe my choice of using HAARP was wrong for this thread as well as war. Weather manipulation is more my point and in the beginning that had seemed to stem from HAARP, or at least that is what people were looking at and finding it curious.

Someone above mentioned about the weather in Iraq. To me, why bother manipulating that? Not really were the true money is. That can be rebuilt with basic minimum requirements.

The real money is bringing home base back up to par. Recreating the home base power structure one plot at a time. Im sure we have members living in the areas struck by Katrina and Sandy. What does the rebuilding look like now? New and improved? More fancy tech added? Better living standards? No more ghettos? Im guessing the same can be said about Tornado alleys as well.

Obviously I am not the only member here that thinks that this can be possible. Think about how many years it takes sometimes before we know we actually invented something. Where does it usually originate from? The military. Own the weather, own the world. Not really a far reach in this day and age. If we can put terabytes on a pinhead, Im sure we can go to the other extreme. Perhaps not a war, but a very powerful manipulation of a means too a end.

This is ATS after all, and we are known to think of out the box.

edit on 2/15/14 by onehuman because: added thought

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join