It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Enrollments Plummet by 49% in January

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ausername

Read it again.
It says eligible to enroll through the Marketplace and have selected a plan. This means they have enrolled.

Um Phage, having selected a plan doesn't mean that they've paid their first premium yet. If they haven't paid their first premium yet, they aren't officially enrolled. So you are incorrect.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You're correct. My mistake. In order to be considered enrolled, the first premium must be paid. The mucked up government system doesn't know how many have paid their first premium. But the insurance carriers report that at least 80% of those who have selected a plan did. www.nytimes.com...

So we can trim the government numbers by 20%. Now, can you find any indication that actual enrollments have plummeted?

edit on 2/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
www.ijreview.com... this may be of interest to the OP as he seems quite devoted to covering the aca/obama care situation

www.ijreview.com... 2014/02/20140213_ACA_delays_delays-to-date_infographic.png
edit on 16-2-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Here's the deal folks...... if you don't comply ' by the millions' then it will collapse. We are seeing this happening right now. And thank Americans for having the defiance to take on 0bama and his minions. This is Our country, not some private playground for the politicians who live by graft, and bribes. 0bama is and has been proved to be..... a LIAR in about every aspect of his presidency.

If he was offed while visiting some golf course, I would call for a celebration here where I live and have a giant BBQ for all my like minded friends. We pretty much ALL have similar feelings for this huckster Liar 'n chief.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join