It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US now Collapsing under Obama's lead: What have Banksters got to gain?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I dont think we could have said that about any prior president, now could would? Maybe not even Bush really, because at least then we still had most all of our civil right and now going on 6 years we have been stripped of more rights than in the whole legacy before current administration.

What I'm wondering is why don't they, the current administration nor the Banksters behind them, really give a crap about saving America? The dollar is superinflated and headed towards imminent collapse; alternative currencies like Bitcoins also conveniently collapsed just DAYS ago, and the stock market is in major turmoil.

Banksters do appear to be siphoning off whatever value's left in the dollar before Americans start eating each other for breakfast lunch & supper.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
CFR. Globalism. There is a plan, it's just somewhat confusing because it's little understood.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

gardener

I dont think we could have said that about any prior president, now could would? Maybe not even Bush really, because at least then we still had most all of our civil right and now going on 6 years we have been stripped of more rights than in the whole legacy before current administration.

Potus is a PUPPET..

but, Bush delivered the Kill SHot.. the animal just staggered and limped around bleeding out.

Patriot Act.

TWO wars!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Maybe it will all collapse and everyone will die.

We can hope.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nothing is in O's lead. He does what his handlers directs him to do and the real shot callers remain behind the scenes. This should be common knowledge in the year 2014.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

butcherguy

Maybe it will all collapse and everyone will die.

We can hope.

Butcherguy, I have seen you on nearly every thread I've visited tonight, and on all of them you have given pretty much this same response. Please cease and desist!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to read the other posts with tears of laughter streaming from ones' eyes?!

The financial state of the entire world is shaking like a Good Friday earthquake right now, and I wonder every morning when I wake up why we haven't gone nova. I'm beginning to wonder if the majority of the worlds population is excluded from future plans.....

(post by solarstorm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll let you in on a little something. Back in june of 2008 there was a back room deal between Obama, Clinton, Soros, Kissinger, Rockefeller, and the Rothschilds. That deal was if obama was awarded the white house that he would do most of the dirty work as well as beta test the new executive powers before Clinton gets into the white house to do the final blow.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If Obama's playing follow the leader, leading the whole population of minions off the cliff, do we just hold the Banksters responsible, or Obama the CEO of USA too for leading the country into the ground (as opposed to fighting back with the TRUTH and Power to the People as MLK or JFK would have done)?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

gardener
If Obama's playing follow the leader, leading the whole population of minions off the cliff, do we just hold the Banksters responsible, or Obama the CEO of USA too for leading the country into the ground (as opposed to fighting back with the TRUTH and Power to the People as MLK or JFK would have done)?

What i think we as a people need to do is not just hold those involved in this mess accountable but ourselves as well for not doing anything beforehand. If and when we win this (i like to call it a cold war because it hasn't become a hot war... yet) we need to remind ourselves why we fought what we fought for so that we may never end up in another situation like this (then again this whole reminder thing may end up being just a pipe dream humans have a relatively short memory.)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
the wealthy like to by up cheep land
like soros in argentina

there is/are already lots (sic) for sale in places like detroit for a buck that should telegraph the punch to anyone not yet punch drunk enough to see

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Why blame on Obama ?
Its not his wrong doings, it was done in Bush era and set in paper in Patriot Act.

Obama is just already limp animal, its Bush and the banksters that we should go after.
Its something that put a small smile with a sigh on my face reading fellow Americans responses,
the amount of ignorance and blindness is really showing, but hey, its your country.
edit on 15-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Seems to me what is happening to the USA happened to the Southern States after the end of the war between the states, the banksters are acting just like the carpet baggers, buying up farms that could not afford the reparations demanded by the northern states.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Potus is a PUPPET..

but, Bush delivered the Kill SHot..

How does that work exactly? The POTUS is a puppet ..now..with this one in office ..but apparently the last one did do it, which means POTUS wasn't merely a puppet while it's name was Bush?

The Presidency either has power or it's just a puppet position.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Potus is a PUPPET..

How does that work exactly? The POTUS is a puppet ..now..with this one in office ..but apparently the last one did do it, which means POTUS wasn't merely a puppet while it's name was Bush?

playing coy on the Bush family regime are we.

nice play, but anyone informed knows the score.. the Bush family is HIGHLY involved. All the way back to Prescott

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Interesting related article...

“Today, banks like Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs own oil tankers, run airports and control huge quantities of coal, natural gas, heating oil, electric power and precious metals. They likewise can now be found exerting direct control over the supply of a whole galaxy of raw materials crucial to world industry and to society in general, including everything from food products to metals like zinc, copper, tin, nickel and, most infamously thanks to a recent high-profile scandal, aluminum.”

Predator Banks Enter Brave New World of Epic Scams and Public Hasn’t Got a Clue

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Potus is a PUPPET..

I have a hard time thinking Presidents are mere puppets. If Gore won in 2000 would we have fought a war in Iraq in 2003?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You really don't know much about American history do you? No other President has done more damage to America than Woodrow Wilson he started the Fed Reserve and the IRS. Second in line would be Ronald Reagan because he handed America over to Wall Street and the banks and started many of the policies that led to the shape America is in today.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

rupertg

Wrabbit2000

Potus is a PUPPET..

I have a hard time thinking Presidents are mere puppets. If Gore won in 2000 would we have fought a war in Iraq in 2003?

That has been my feeling too. I think Presidents absolutely come to learn they aren't the top cock on the walk, so to speak..and there are roosters sitting on higher perches than they just won in an election. Still, I think they are given their marching orders in the first week of new transition in terms of what they're expected to follow and not do while a President. Outside that? I think they are largely left to make the country rise or fall as their personal skills and ability may dictate. As long as it doesn't directly contravene their 'marching orders'...I don't think TPTB really care how much happiness or pain a President causes the little people.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well the opposing side have always said that the current president will destroy the country. I guess they'd have to be right eventually. Nothing lasts forever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join