It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kronies...Best...Superheroes...Ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is absolutely brilliant and I just have to share.

Buy one...Buy them all!

For further info on your favorite superheroes go to: thekronies.com...

Remember...They're Connected!

The Machinists: Parts is a gruff-n-tough grease monkey who knows how to keep the political “machine” running. He’s big, strong and dons classic coveralls. Due to a terrible factory accident, Parts lost both of his hands. He had them replaced with swappable tools that make him extra “handy” as he runs the machine. Come lookin’ for trouble in Parts’ junkyard? You’ll be greeted by Labor, his vicious bulldog,

The Entrepreneurs: They’re out there. Watching and waiting. They want to cut into your margins. They will stop at nothing to ensure they win and you lose. They’re The Entrepreneurs. Whether they are lowering prices, increasing quality or introducing innovative products, entrepreneurs have only one goal in mind: to put you out of business by poaching your customers and cutting into your margins. Are you going to let that happen?

Bankor: Shrouded in a cowl of complexity, Bankor has the power to “see” into the future. He wears an all-seeing-eye amulet around his neck. When he pulls back the sleeve of one hand, he reveals a set of hybrid tarot/playing cards. Pull back the other sleeve and find a stack of chips. Using a mix of foresight and a magician’s sleight-of-hand, Bankor makes money out of moral hazard.

I remember Stretch Armstrong and Batman but...

Much more here: thekronies.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I spotted these guys a few weeks ago.

I hope they make them into a real toy line and they make a Saturday morning cartoon about them to educate kids about how things really work in gubment.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

FortAnthem
reply to post by jude11

I spotted these guys a few weeks ago.

I hope they make them into a real toy line and they make a Saturday morning cartoon about them to educate kids about how things really work in gubment.

Damn! Search brought nothing...again.

Yeah, I hope they take it further as well.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yep, the ATS search sucks. Still, its good to see these guys getting some attention again. My thread died out way too quickly.

top topics

join