It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Map of States,Individually compared to international GDP. Shocking !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

FyreByrd
reply to post by lonegurkha

And California is ranked the top of the states at 2 Trillion (2012) per

www.cia.gov...

And California is one, if not the highest income state, as well as the highest cost of living state in the US.

I'll take Australia

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

How is corporate hoarding shown in a state's GDP?

The $5 Trillion Stash: U.S. Corporations' Money Hoard Is Bigger Than the GDP of Germany

JORDAN WEISSMANNJUL 18 2012, 3:03 PM ET

You can't blame corporations for wanting a security blanket during the past few years, what with the world economy always seeming one more pointless Congressional showdown or odd European election away from catastrophe. But as Reuters' David Cay Johnston points out this week, American companies may be hoarding more cash than most of us had previously realized -- about $5 trillion worth, as of 2009.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

liveandlearn

FyreByrd
reply to post by lonegurkha

And California is ranked the top of the states at 2 Trillion (2012) per

www.cia.gov...

And California is one, if not the highest income state, as well as the highest cost of living state in the US.

I'll take Australia

Not to mention is the most effed up state regarding laws and govt. The govt is so screwed up they dont know which way is down.

I was born in Calif...I recently had to order a copy of my birth certificate. Took 122 days...which I was notified when I ordered it. That is how far behind they were. But yet, if I were born in Tennessee it would have taken 2 -3 weeks to get it. Same in Texas....

I could provide a litany of examples of how screwed up California is, but to what end? lol I was born there and will never return, except perhaps to visit and that is quite unlikely.
edit on 16-2-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join