It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You know what, I've seen some people here in this area that I live (notorious for alien related etceteras) that I am damn 100 sure are either non-human humanoids or half-halfs or some other percentages. Take this one girl who works at gas station where I use to eat at regularly ( I've since switched favorite restaurants) Now, this girl I suppose you could say does look somewhat Norweigian in her milky white skin color or the shape of her face. BUT there is an obvious abnormality about her. She talks like her throat is all closed up so it sounds real funny or cartoonish. She has long dark-brown hair, not quite black exactly, but dark-brown. She is very skinny. BUT ALSO she kinda gives me weird hermaphrodite vibes. She is definitely female as she has the wirey shape and the breasts that god gave her, though not as full as many girls, she has the equipment. There is also a real sense of telepathy with her that has a range that I estimate to be around 1000 meters (powerful-controlling) but there is also a not so dominant telepathic link that doesn't seem to know what distance is. Now this girl, immediately upon seeing her for the first time, you would be shocked or startled at how DIFFERENT she is and the definite "this girl is an alien" vibes your mind immediately jumps to as an explanaition for the difference. She is a girl. No doubt about that. Is she part ET? Well, I'm not going to embarrass her or myself with pointing out that she is so different than most of her customers.

I've also seen an alien like creature humanoid in broad daylight (about oh 3 months ago) who was wrapped up in very thick ancient Romanesque clothing. All I could see was her face. At first I thought WOW ultra ugly muslim girl in a wad of 100 pounds in blankets and sheets! Then I saw her face got twisted up inside because WOW that was no regular girl and she definitely wasn't Middle Eastern. Her head was round like a beach ball and her eyes were really big & buggy and when our eyes locked I was filled with a mysterious fear so I didn't stop, I kept walkin'. This was at a strip mall in the area I live. She was sitting on a bench outside of a restaurant. If she was human she was definitely deformed. I never saw her again.

The other girl however, chances are, she still works at that gas station.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
50 stars and 53 Flags.............

Is this the Image of ATS.. A man sees a very tall blonde in a shop
queue and declares "It's Aliens"!

pfft

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What a nicely well told story. You could be a very good writer.

However, i do agree that maybe next time you should engage the being you see. There is nothing to fear. Imagine the experiences you could have, imagine what you could learn. "she" was obviously looking at you for a reason. She wanted to engage.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't think it's so strange. People always talk about being careful about making assumptions about alien life and what it would look like... Well what about the assumption that they would look nothing like us or would not enjoy some of the same things we do like drinking or taking in the culture of the area you're visiting by having a romantic valentines day. You know, "when in Rome..."?

I remember a thread a while back about a small town in California that seemed to be full of tall blonde people. Or maybe it was just a post not the actual thread topic. Just thought I would bring that up.

There probably Are aliens out there with 200 tentacles and covered in slime that breath methane or something, and there are probably also human looking ones that breath oxygen. Which ones do you think would be more likely to visit Earth?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Okay, so I've been following this thread all day and did a little image searching of my own and found this particular image on Bing. She is so striking that I just had to share.

The link associated with this image took me to a blog which didn't seem to have anything to do with Aliens, however the blog title relates to the OP's experience lol. Here's the blog; Allowing Yourself To Be Seen.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

That's the girl who goes by the nickname "The human barbie"
www.humanbarbie.org...
If a normal, unsuspecting guy saw her I bet there's a high chance he'd think she were "alien".

@OP, her snapping her head back to look at you, as if she knew you were looking, is the most unusual part in this story for me. If she were a normal, unusual woman then she should be use to the staring by now and not care to see if you were watching her (cuz it's obvious you would). Now, if she were telepathic, then that could explain why she did that. It's a real shame you didn't talk to her.... I'm very unusual looking *edited out details* and know sometimes I'd like people to talk to me instead of staring/avoid staring.
edit on 15-2-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Thanks for clearing that up. And yes, I agree 100%... even as a woman I'd be slightly put off lol, but then again, I've always found Barbie intimidating. Her eyes are just so big though, maybe a cosmetics trick?!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

That is Valerie Lukyanov she has been through multiple cosmetic surgeries to look like that. Also called as a living Barbie

Valerie Lukyanov in Wikipedia

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by spleenika

You should have asked her out. Valentines date with an alien? Hellz yeah!

edit on 14-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Get jiggy with it!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The problem is that sci-fi propaganda always depicts aliens as hideous, ugly, blubbery, creepy, crawly things. What if, however, many of them are much more beautiful than us? Is that why they hide? Because we`d feel all inferior?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Interesting theory Sky. I have always believed in the existance of ETs, not a very popular belief amongst my Church growing up (another thread lol). I have had strange dreams and seen a few, very few, unexplained things in the night sky. My husband and I call them "floating stars" and can see them every so often when we sit outside in warmer temps and focus on stars. We've even shown them to friends, it's kind of a fun way to spend a quiet summer evening. I'm sure they are sattelites or some other explainable phenomenon, but I don't want to hear it lol.

I believe the OP's story and hope to have a personal experience some day. I am not afraid of aliens, unless of course they are like the "Alien" alien hehe!

reply to post by dollukka

Thanks dollukka, TheLegend told me about her too. Makes you wonder what goes through people's minds to justify such foolishness lol.

edit on 15-2-2014 by IrishCream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

IrishCream
I have had strange dreams and seen a few, very few, unexplained things in the night sky. My husband and I call them "floating stars" and can see them every so often when we sit outside in warmer temps and focus on stars. We've even shown them to friends, it's kind of a fun way to spend a quiet summer evening.

Can you describe the action of these "floating stars?" It sounds as if it might be something I myself have seen. I would've pm'ed, but I figured others might have seen something similar and be interested. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I really don't know about alien as after all that is relative to each of us, but one of the most beautifull woman I have ever seen was over seven feet tall, she was only about 24 and sadly it had caused slight scoliosis in her upper back (I live in england and the average ceiling is only about 6'6" and am myself 6' a four inches shorter than my own older brother, anyway like ship's passing in the night we often see the most beautiful people and know there is a shared attraction but something stop's us and we walk through our live's forgetting or regretting.
If it is meant to be you may meet her again.
And as for alien's who is to say love can not cross the star's.
Peace and don't let it get to you brother.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Of course. How can an Earth man or woman possibly compete with a superhuman alien in anything?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The GUT

IrishCream
I have had strange dreams and seen a few, very few, unexplained things in the night sky. My husband and I call them "floating stars" and can see them every so often when we sit outside in warmer temps and focus on stars. We've even shown them to friends, it's kind of a fun way to spend a quiet summer evening.

Can you describe the action of these "floating stars?" It sounds as if it might be something I myself have seen. I would've pm'ed, but I figured others might have seen something similar and be interested. Thanks!

I will honor your request, however I want to make it clear that it's not my intention to hi-jack the thread lol.

I think the best way to describe the "floatng stars" is to explain that we first experienced this while iving in Arizona. The skies are so clear out there you can actually see the Milky Way, it's crazy! My husband and I were sitting out back one night just quietly staring up at the stars and I noticed that one of them seemed to be moving, very slowly. I pointed it out to him (not an easy task) and we watched as it floated across the sky. We tried to debunk it ourselves, but we never saw any blinking lights that would indicate an FAA regulated aircraft. It stayed on the same path, moving lazily along the sky passing other stars and staying the same size. We followed it (with our eyes) for about 10 minutes and then it got dimmer and dimmer until we couldn't see it any more... it just faded away.

This started us looking up at night on a regular basis and we have witnessed the same thing time and time again. Sometimes they will get brighter and slightly larger as if they're getting closer and then suddenly change path and get dimmer and dimmer until they disappear. Everything about them looks just like all the other stars in the sky, except they move. Like I said, sometimes they seem to move closer and other times they just move away.

The reason I stated "very few" in my other post is because on 3 seperate occasions they moved so "close" that we could make out an outline of a shape. Then just as we saw a shape BOOM, it would take off at an incrdible speed and disappear in a diagonal up & out direction, only way I can explain the movement. On one of those occasions we had another couple over and they witnessed it too. We spent the rest of the night discussing what it could have been lol. The simple "floating stars" have been seen by almost all of our friends and a few of them say it is definitely sattelites, which they probably are, but I prefer to keep seeing them as floating stars.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would like to know what type of product your alien bought, maybe next time you pick up the Jager the clerk might remember, eh? And you can find out if he/she/it comes in very often.

I was at Burning Man in '05 and I posted an invite in the 'Who, What, When' guide for aliens to show up at a given time at our dome. I had about 40 people show up. I really believe 3-4 were actual aliens. One of my favorites was a Queen Bee type alien with her drone handler. She just lounged like a princess and he did all sorts of things for her. Another dude always thought he was an alien, reptilian to be precise, and he looked the part! A Nordic type couple were there also in skin tight shorts and minimal tops in a shiny metallic cloth with pale skin and very tall. We all sat around the dome talking about aliens and had a good time. I wasn't certain before but after that I believe!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The picture reminds of my cousin, who happens to be an albino with red eyes. Interesting thread. Are you positive this person was not an albino? They do exist, though they aren't supposed to be out in daylight, because the sun causes damage to the skin & it's very harmful to the eyes....

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll bet the store has a video of that woman.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Tune into to ATS live to hear this awesome threads discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers Zazz
(6ft Blonde Slavic)
edit on 15-2-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I watched the videos carefully and I have to say I have to question some of the points you brought up. My tops of my ears are equal with the corners of my eyes. The broad bridge of the nose could be, and most likely is. (No racism intended, but I have a niece who is of mixed race, and the bridge of her nose is easily that wide. She also played basketball, and won a full scholarship, which sadly, she turned down. I bring up the sport to point out that she is tall). The nostrils could be genetic or photoshopped. I suspect the later. And let's not forget the crossdressers and trannies.

As far as the ridges going into the skull, they are normal, and you have them. Put your index fingers at the corner of your eyes. You will feel a soft spot, which we call the temple. Just above the temple, you will feel a ridge which will run to your hair line(if, unlike me, you have hair). This is perfectly normal, and completely noticeable in people who are especially slender or emaciated.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but just asking questions.

PEACE OUT BROTHER.
and like they said in one of those OLD sf movies, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKIES!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join