It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia May Go Nuclear Because of Obama’s Iran Deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

As I said why is the USA still acting buddy buddy with Saudi arabia and supplying them with the best and latest in arms?

Because Russia won't.

rt.com...

In a nutshell Russia has always favored Iran.

The Soviet Union did not provide extensive support to Iran during the Iran–Iraq War, not surprisingly given its massive assistance to Iraq, the mutual antagonism between Marxist-Leninist ideology and the Islamist government of Iran, and Muslim antagonism to the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Nevertheless, the Soviets hoped not to lose all influence. As a 1980 CIA document put it, "

The Soviets see Iran as a greater geopolitical prize than Iraq
...while hoping to prevent an Iranian turn to the West and to improve their own relations with Tehran", the Soviets also value their ties with Iraq.[1

en.wikipedia.org...

Russia got Iran, and Saudi was out, and came running to the US.

The asinine ideology of my enemy of my enemy is my friend crap.
edit on 14-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Swills
reply to post by neo96

I thought the Saudi's were buying nukes from Pakistan so why bother with a nuke program when you have all the money in the world?

Yeah, and Saudi paid for it see the bottom of this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To cover up their origins, and say 'they developed it'.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Not sure why this would be unexpected.

Israel, which is an aggressor nation, has 400+ nukes and the US is attacking one nation after another...

As a matter of fact, the US is the only nation in the world to actually have used both nuclear and chemical weapons, against civilian populations no less.

Makes sense that other nations may want to protect themselves.

Although, Saudi Arabia seems to be a puppet of the US and Israel so I'm not sure whats going on.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's just a theater exercise.

Saudi already have Nukes... Them saying we want our own enrichment program is just them raising their hands and saying "Look, we're big boys too! Pay us some attention".

Saudi wants some attention... That's all this is.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Israel, which is an aggressor nation, has 400+ nukes and the US is attacking one nation after another.

That is a crock of snip. Considering who is behind the aggression the Israelis face everyday, and have for decades.

That would be Iran, arming, and funding Hamas, and Hezbollah.

But hey pay no attention to that fascist religious theocracy right ?

As a matter of fact, the US is the only nation in the world to actually have used both nuclear and chemical weapons, against civilian populations no less.

And yet chemical weapons have killed MORE people than anything else in history. See World War 1. and Iraq, and the latest Syria.

Although, Saudi Arabia seems to be a puppet of the US and Israel so I'm not sure whats going on.

So what ?

Russia, and Iran the only countries allowed to have 'puppets' ?
edit on 14-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is not surprising at all.

While everybody and their brother here are focused on Tehran and Jerusalem Riyadh and Tehran have REALLY been going at each other hot and heavy via proxy for decades now.

Meh...

Sauteed mushrooms anyone?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sauteed mushrooms anyone?

Yes please, hold the radioactivity.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by TDawg61

Can you provide reliable sources for what you claim about Iran please?

And if they did threaten to attack those countries, in what context was the threat made?

i.e. If Iran is attacked by a US coalition, from those countries that have US bases?

If so, that is a completely justifiable position wouldn't you say?

Put it this way, if the US was attacked by X country, using forces based in X's friendly countries, those then become completely legitamate targets for the US to retaliate against in order to prevent further attacks on the US from those bases, obviously.

Please provide the source and the context if you don't mind, thanks.

edit on 14-2-2014 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

www.israelnationalnews.com...
I don't have cut paste so I entered link manually.As if Iran doesn't make threats daily.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

matafuchs
and people wonder why that little sliver called Israel has some...

Because maybe their surrounded by millions of Arabs who swore they'd kill every Jew in Israel for starters.As if people wouldn't take the same course in their position.
And having nukes HAVE kept Arab hordes in check since 1973 and COULD have easily dropped them during that war.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

the notion of a nuclear program doesnt exist now, all the hard work has been done, its obtaining or producing weapons grade material, which shockingly is easily obtainable from former soviet sites.
and i sort of agree, we shouldnt get involved but there are greater interests at stake,for the things we sell them they equally give back. saudi is not money, its gold,oil.
its not our right to control the nuclear monopoly.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well, by allowing the Saudi's to have that sort of weaponry, the pressure would be being placed upon Iran. As the Israeli's have them, and are an ally to the Saudi's as well.

As for the group known as Al Qieda, they were created by the US and the Israeli's through an education portfolio that was implemented in the Slums of Saudi Arabia. 30 years later there "terrorists" running around. This education portfolio was put together by a Washington think tank back in the '70's, teaching children to count using bullets and bombs, and thus implementing a psychological manipulation that those students who demonstrated these traits, were then given further training.

These assets that were created, it was attempted to meld them into the Taliban structure, but the Taliban recognised them, and rebuked them. Hence the offers of the CIA to the Taliban back in the mid to late '90's. The name, al qieda, which means core in Arabic, was given by the Taliban when they recognised who these individuals represented - the military industrial complex.

the fact that this group was rebuked by the Taliban, who were making serious progress in the removal of the Afghan opium warlords, explains as to why the CIA offerred them 'gold or bombs', to accept these members into their social structure back in the late 1990's, some 18 months prior to 9/11.

By creating Al Qieda, the effort to place the Muslim nations into a poor social standing, and thus force them, or least create "justifiable" means to invade and take control of the resources of the nations opposing them. this has been demonstrated time and time again.

Palestine - through the manipulation of the British, war crimes in WW2, the zionists, were able get the British to sell the oil rights thus creating the 'Israeli' state. (Btw, the Zionists were a known, and labelled, Terrorist organisation funded through the Rocherfellars/Rothschilds.
Afghanistan - By blaming the Taliban for an activity they had No involvement in, the very people responsible were able to justify the invasion, utilising the assets they already in place. Namely, the 2 remaining warlords who were still growing Opium, whom the taliban, hence why they initially formed to combat this. Of course the only resource in Afghanistan, especially if you build dams, is all the water from the surrounding mountains, hence all the geological surveying that went on. the fact that the area holds relics from previous civilisations, would also be of interest. *remember the ancient flying device that the US Marines found in the cave.... think it was a coincidence?

So until you all get your facts right, you're all going to be continued to be exploited, murdered, poisoned, lied to, misled and ultimately destroyed. Why? Because despite the fact of the capacity of the populations to create the change needed, you're all just sheep cowering, when whats needed are the rams and goats to drag these scum out into the streets, and drop them.

so.. either stand up sheep, or be prepared to be stepped over....

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If you know what to look for, you would find out that the Israeli's were considered a terrorist group back in the early 1920's. and funded no less by a very rich capitialist, who also bought the mineral rights to the Dead sea ........ can you play "connect the dots" ???

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Yet, the Israeli's failed to notify ANYONE in regard to the supposedly missing/stolen micro nukes/ suitcase nukes`, whose isotopes were found to be littered around the site of Bali Bombings. When the Israelis' were confronted with this, their statement was that a number of micro nukes had been stolen.
I'm calling B.S.
Ohhh, and had the full amount of the explosives, that were in the two vans, exploded, then it would have been impossible to identify the fact that an Israeli made micro nuke had been used. Not to mention, had they been stolen, several people would have been informed, myself included.

Not to mention, the inconsistencies of the fact that prior to any supposed plane, hitting any supposed tower, that there were several explosions in the lower basement levels of the Twin Towers, which removed all electricity of the buildings, created injuries consistent with radiation burns in people in those basement levels, as well as the subway station. These types of injuries were also witnesses in the casualty's of the Bali Bombings as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

TDawg61

matafuchs
and people wonder why that little sliver called Israel has some...

Because maybe their surrounded by millions of Arabs who swore they'd kill every Jew in Israel for starters.As if people wouldn't take the same course in their position.
And having nukes HAVE kept Arab hordes in check since 1973 and COULD have easily dropped them during that war.

If you stole my land, i'd swear to wipe you from existence as well. Its only in the past 10-12 years that we, humanity , have had the capacity to share and inform each other with the relevant information regarding situations, with such speed.

Its when members of society put aside the bowl of misinformation and bs thats been spoon fed to all the previous generations, which allowed all this crap to happen, that #, will cease. Till then, don't think that those responsible for all this, aren't aware of our information gathering capacities. it would explain the sheer amount and effort that is currently being employed to maintain the distractions...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If you stole my land, i

WHOSE land ?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

crazyewok

Of course the best bet is the USA withdraws and leaves the ME quarentines it and leaves them to carry on killing each other.

America has too much investment to lose if they leave the Middle-east. For example the CIA heroin operation going on in Afghanistan. Don't get me started on the oil...

-SAP-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join