It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Reveals the Mystery of the Rock that Suddenly Materialized on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Maybe its a rock, but its does look like a bolt has dropped off the rover.

Well its definitely a rock. hehe

or is it?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That's not the same images I have seen. The ones I have seen have no tracks. Here we Fnkn go...

Yes, here we go indeed as you scramble to find any reason at all to think you know something NASA does not. Sigh...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
People are just jealous NASA has access to all the goodies and there's no way for us to see it for ourselves without them first filtering it through their control structure. People respond by making conspiracy theories and distrusting them.

At its heart it's just greed and adolescent opposition to authority.

Truth of the matter is there's a giant wall between us and the truth. It's a wall requiring intelligence and enormous amounts of education and hard work and cooperation with otheres. Most of us will never meet the requirements to penetrate the outer layers of authority to get into the inner sanctum.

However, I suspect even if we did get a glimpse we'd still never be satisfied.
edit on 17-2-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

People are just jealous NASA has access to all the goodies and there's no way for us to see it for ourselves without them first filtering it through their control structure. People respond by making conspiracy theories and distrusting them.
It would be impossible for us (the jealous ones) to do what NASA are doing with our money, so we have to have paid employees who are experts in various sciences. That is not the problem, the problem is that there is so much corrupted and altered data which is so obviously altered and corrupted. The things which we think are important are left behind and the things which we think are not impirtant are persued so where does that leave us? We make up conspiracy theories because (some of ) the theories are logical conclusions to what we are experiencing from NASA behaviour.

If anyone is going to ask me to show the modifications and alaterations to the images, then I would ask them to show me an unmodified and uncompressed one (whatever the size). Please dont say "the PDS" either.

It would be a good start from NASA to provide us with proper unmodified, unaltered and what-they-use images down to pixel square level. Then the only thing we would not have is the images from the technologies they want to keep secret.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join