It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Propaganda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Man, I tells ya, people will believe anything they see or hear these days --well, through out all of history actualy !!!

There was a member of this site who had the following in his sig, and our of curiousity, I thought I would venture on through, and man did I ever laugh and realize who uninformed and quik to assume people were.

www.faithfreedom.info...

I left a remark on the 4th page.

This is a Bhani written by Shaykh Fareed Jee ( A muslim !)
www.sikhnet.com...

It starts about half way down, "Shaloks Of Shaykh Fareed Jee", as it were, it's quite amazing. It's a dialouge between Guru Nank Dev Ji and Fareed. Please do read it when you have time; it's great poetry.

Fareed, if you have a keen understanding, then do not write black marks against anyone else.

Look underneath your own collar instead

Fareed, do not turn around and strike those who strike you with their fists.

Kiss their feet, and return to your own home.

Even while the Sikhs were being "slaughtered" by Muslim fanatics, Muslims fought along side us and even wrote of "turning the other cheek".

People seemed to have labeled Muslims in regards to the Evils that have been done it's name, not the good. I'am finding the Governement is not helping in any way either..

Mods, move this if it does not belong here.

Fareed, do not slander the dust; noting is as great as dust. When we are alive, it is under our feet, and when we are dead, it is above us.

Deep

[edit on 22-11-2004 by ZeroDeep]

join