It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Be Optimistic on State of the Nation ‘In Spite of Who’s President’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

(CNSNews.com) -Vice President Joe Biden told fellow Democrats they should be optimistic about the state of the nation, “in spite of who’s president.”

Biden: Be Optimistic on State of the Nation ‘In Spite of Who’s President’

WHAT ?

“It always surprises me when we don’t have the degree of optimism that we should about the state of the nation," Biden said. "And in spite of who’s president, in spite of who’s in the Congress, the American people are so much stronger, so much more resilient, so much more capable, that even the ridiculous policies of our friends on the right cannot keep them from moving forward.”

Just exactly what the hell is there to be 'optimistic' about ?

No answers for Benghazi.

There is a 'debate' on killing American citizens with drones.

The NSA spying is bigger,badder than ever.

The EPIC failure of the 'Affordable' shaft Act.

And the list goes on.

The current state of the union sucks Biden.

For millions no longer working, working part time, and more people are on food stamps than ever before.

I ask again WTH is there to be optimistic about ?

Hell Biden the right sucks just as bad as your party does.

WTH do Americans have to be optimistic about.

More of the same asinine ideology of 'better living through government', and if you don't like it sucks being you ?

I would say its the Democrats,Republicans,IRS, DHS spite that Americans are so screwed right now.

It really does look like Biden is saying 'Hey pay no never mind to their EPIC failures'.

The only thing Americans have have to look forward too is:

More of the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

He told fellow democrats to be optimistic. Translation: The gravy train will keep running while we destroy the country so don't worry, your piece of the pork is secure regardless of who is president, because he's not in charge. Screw the people that think they elected us, they won't notice we pulled the rug out from under them until long after that little parlor trick is done and gone.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/14.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I agree with this one stray comment from someone who I don't agree with much of the time.

Because, elections don't create democracy, you just voice your opinion once every 5 years. Its what you do inbetween elections as citizens with more and more rising up to join movements to watch over their country and ensure that real freedoms are preserved along with equality and kindness methods being used for their communities so there are no homeless and good things for all. We're the ones who are supposed to do this every day, not one day in 5 years.

And always hold positive visions and outcomes and see nothing else because thought creates as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
AND HE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ah, Biden, the gift who keeps on giving.

I think he's going for a record on how many feet can wind up crammed into someone's mouth.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
He meant "despite" not "in spite of."

No big deal. Biden uses the wrong words all the time.

He's not dissing the President.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The optomism is not lacking because of who the president is .. it's lacking because there is NOTHING to be optomistic about, and the president has not shown the ability to create anything to be optomistic about.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ah joe biden. The village idiot of the knights of malta. Nihil est, quod sub sole novum. (Translation: nothing's new under the sun.)
edit on 15-2-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

top topics

join