Liberals (Progresives) that are anti-gun have a mental illness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Liberals are jerks like conservatives when it comes to a freedom they don't agree with ... there is a minority on each side and Libertarians who don't want to use government to instil their ideology on the country. However the "party" structure is owned by the "system" which controls government.......

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

SWCCFAN
I am beginning to think Progressive liberal ideology in regards to gun control is a form of mental illness. In areas of the country where Liberals are in control, they have enacted strong anti-gun laws. As a result crime overall has increased in those areas. For some reason they cannot understand this correlation.

Albert Einstein defines insanity in a nut shell as repeating the same process and expecting a different outcome. Using this definition I can conclude that Liberals that are for more gun control are mentally insane therefor incapable of making rational decisions regarding firearms. These decisions should be left up to rational people who can understand that more firearms in the hands of more Americans result in less overall crime. History has shown that criminals prefer their victims unable to defend themselves.

To further drive this point home; if we look at all of the recent mass shootings those people subscribed to a liberal ideology and either purchased or acquired the firearms used in those crimes shortly before committing them. To top it off those shootings happen in liberal anti-gun/victim disarmament zones.

In summary:

Liberals are anti-gun until they snap, at which point some use extreme violence to remedy a mental deficiency; which is typically cured by death in most cases.
edit on 2552014-02-14T11:42:25-06:002014-02-14T11:42:25-06:00fam2 by SWCCFAN because: ETA progressives

I am going to have to agree, and give a 2 thumbs up for the thread

Because I don't see them in full control of themselves when they think passing more laws for something that is already illegal to be sane.

Point of fact there is no gun law on the books that previous laws against hurting others/killing others doesn't already cover.

And they and rinsed and repeated that for over 70 years.

Since the NFA of the 30s, and the 60s.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by 8675309jenny

Your kinda ignoring the thought that they might already have a gun when they snap. The entire thought behind the waiting period is to stop the impulsive murders where someone snaps and buys a gun before they come to there senses.

We know people are gonna snap. The real question is , what's better the crazy person to have a gun, but you have one too. Or for niether to have a gun.

Once again It would prob start another civil war if they outlawed guns. I just think it says something about us that even though you 4xs more likely to hurt yourself or a loved one. Then to defend yourself, yet we all think we're the exception to the rule.

You missed my point entirely, but I didn't state it very explicitly either.

Do you think Adam Lanza snapped the moment he walked into that school, or do you think he was unhinged a while before that?

Lots of people snap mentally and then take a few months to do something "crazy". Like the police officer who wanted to kidnap women and eat them... The nutjob who built a cannibal dungeon, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson... and HUNDREDS of other examples. These real whack-job people plot things out for months or YEARS in advance.

The point is, if someone goes crazy and wants to get a gun, they will. Also sociopaths are known to be EXCELLENT actors, so it makes no difference. For anyone who has really lost it, the waiting period will have no effect. It will simply heighten the anticipation for them.
edit on 17-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

freedomSlave
Really are you serious .
I think you might have some problems of your own there hoss.

ETA also the same can be argued with pro gun people . atleast when the libs snap well they don't have gun now do they . unlike you pro gun people who have an already access to a deadly weapon
edit on 14/2/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

Fact...most of the people that do the mass killing are Demarcate/Liberals. Look it up.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

freedomSlave

SWCCFAN

Areas controlled by liberals have more poverty as well.

K ?

umm yaa ok . funny world view you have there .

So your thought process is more guns and more capitalism will fix your broken country and only liberal areas are poor . Only liberal people snap because they are the ones with mental problems and get all violent.

got ya

Exactly right. Name one city, state, town that has been controlled by Liberals that is not on the brink of bankruptcy. Look at New York, Ill. Cal,

Liberals are THE problem and should all be rounded up and put in the same place. You guys can have the North East United do what ever you want and leave the rest of us alone.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

SWCCFAN

freedomSlave
Really are you serious .
I think you might have some problems of your own there hoss.

ETA also the same can be argued with pro gun people . atleast when the libs snap well they don't have gun now do they . unlike you pro gun people who have an already access to a deadly weapon
edit on 14/2/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

In the last 5 years can you cite 1 example where a pro-gun person shot up innocent people?

Yes. The U.S. military has many pro-guns people / personals, and have killed many innocent people.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

It would seem that your thread has purity much proven your point.

A lot of anger, no facts to back there anti gun stance but yet they still persist in there cult driven agenda, those that aren't payed antigun shill's.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join