learn more

Liberals (Progresives) that are anti-gun have a mental illness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am beginning to think Progressive liberal ideology in regards to gun control is a form of mental illness. In areas of the country where Liberals are in control, they have enacted strong anti-gun laws. As a result crime overall has increased in those areas. For some reason they cannot understand this correlation.

Albert Einstein defines insanity in a nut shell as repeating the same process and expecting a different outcome. Using this definition I can conclude that Liberals that are for more gun control are mentally insane therefor incapable of making rational decisions regarding firearms. These decisions should be left up to rational people who can understand that more firearms in the hands of more Americans result in less overall crime. History has shown that criminals prefer their victims unable to defend themselves.

To further drive this point home; if we look at all of the recent mass shootings those people subscribed to a liberal ideology and either purchased or acquired the firearms used in those crimes shortly before committing them. To top it off those shootings happen in liberal anti-gun/victim disarmament zones.

In summary:

Liberals are anti-gun until they snap, at which point some use extreme violence to remedy a mental deficiency; which is typically cured by death in most cases.
edit on 2552014-02-14T11:42:25-06:002014-02-14T11:42:25-06:00fam2 by SWCCFAN because: ETA progressives

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Really are you serious .
I think you might have some problems of your own there hoss.

ETA also the same can be argued with pro gun people . atleast when the libs snap well they don't have gun now do they . unlike you pro gun people who have an already access to a deadly weapon
edit on 14/2/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

It's actually quite simple. Lets take Chicago, IL for example:

1. Controlled by anti-gun liberals
2. Strong anti-gun laws
3. High rates of violent and non-violent crime.

Can you find a pro-gun area of the country that can match the crime stats?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

freedomSlave
Really are you serious .
I think you might have some problems of your own there hoss.

ETA also the same can be argued with pro gun people . atleast when the libs snap well they don't have gun now do they . unlike you pro gun people who have an already access to a deadly weapon
edit on 14/2/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

In the last 5 years can you cite 1 example where a pro-gun person shot up innocent people?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I am quite positive that anyone that opposes my carefully constructed worldview is mentally deficient in some way. I honestly can't understand how life can be tolerable in that condition.

I have a compulsion to have lethal force instantly available and I train often in the use of my weapon. I assure you I have the skills required to kill with a minimal expenditure of ammo. It's an absolute shame I haven't found an excuse to use these skills.

That may change soon, as I'm applying to the police academy. Bye for now defectives.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yup. Blood thirsty nuts itching to be attacked so they can dispense that pent up violence are the sane ones. Yup.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Except all of the evidence shows that owning and carrying a gun means you're 4 times more likely to die by shooting.

www.newscientist.com...

www.theguardian.com...

aje.oxfordjournals.org...

So yeah....

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

OK and what is the poverty level in Chicago .

Or do you not realize how poverty and crime usually go hand in hand

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

freedomSlave
reply to post by SWCCFAN

OK and what is the poverty level in Chicago .

Or do you not realize how poverty and crime usually go hand in hand

You make a great point!

Areas controlled by liberals have more poverty as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

SWCCFAN

In the last 5 years can you cite 1 example where a pro-gun person shot up innocent people?

No not really I do not have access to peoples personal files of view points on life wherea pro gun person shot up innocent people.

Or wait how about that cop a few months ago who went on a shooting spree he might be one example but as I said I do not have access to those files .. do you?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You may be correct, and this breakthrough in understanding repeated problems may revolutionize our understanding of other issues.

Have you ever noticed how wild hogs are mostly only a problem in places that are trying to control their hog population? Clearly removing hogs creates hog problems, and the fact that we are still trying to deal with a problem that didn't go away 100% with the first corrective action proves that we are insane. We should get our own hogs, even bigger meaner ones, and make them promise only to get territorial with outside hogs.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yea typical conservative propaganda, try to take whatever the left says about them and turn it around. It is like when a spouse is cheating, but screams at the other spouse that they are cheating in order to deflect.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

blupblup
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Except all of the evidence shows that owning and carrying a gun means you're 4 times more likely to die by shooting.

www.newscientist.com...

www.theguardian.com...

aje.oxfordjournals.org...

So yeah....

You mean aside from the most solid and well researched scholarly report on gun use in self defense:
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu...

which was actually so well and thoroughly researched that a leading anti-gun proponent had to admit such:
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You really shouldn't blame the liberals. For the most part, they are decent people like the rest of us.

It is the Progressives that are trashing things. The far left...which breeds the knee jerk reaction breeding the far right. They are creating what they fear.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

all a progression towards the nanny state
funny russia just threw those bums out

guess they had to go somewhere...

and BTW
we know it was bankers ( Schiff) behind those commie gun grabbers

and its also fair to say there are people working towards this agenda in all the different groups, not just liberals
edit on 14-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

link   
Liberals are not all anti-gun. It's funny how conservatives only see the world in black and white, no grey area.

edit on 14-2-2014 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

link   

US gun ownership

Guns per 100 residents in 2007 was 89.0

If guns were the problem we'd all be dead already.

link   

SWCCFAN

There was that retired police officer in Florida:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

SWCCFAN

Areas controlled by liberals have more poverty as well.

K ?

umm yaa ok . funny world view you have there .

So your thought process is more guns and more capitalism will fix your broken country and only liberal areas are poor . Only liberal people snap because they are the ones with mental problems and get all violent.

got ya

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

rupertg
Liberals are not all anti-gun. It's funny how conservatives only see the world in black and white, no grey area.

edit on 14-2-2014 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

Did you not read the post? Liberals that are anti-gun ....

Guess you missed the headline.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join