It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe is suffering from Memory loss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Everything ages and gets old, and so do memories, so why shouldn't the universe and all its sub components be any different from this effect, assuming consciousness is imbued to all matter. Therefore the rhetorical pattern of reproduction and life and death, and repetition is to enhance memory in all its components which make up the universe memory. Make sense?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Not really.
Also, this has nothing to do with aircraft.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

rangerdanger
Not really.
Also, this has nothing to do with aircraft.

Yeah..... no aircraft......

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You are tying a result of organic aging to an inorganic thing by saying that the inorganic thing has to experience the same effect of aging as the organic thing, but that is silly since organic and inorganic aren't the same thing and have different characteristics. You might as well have said with your op: "All cats have whiskers therefore all cows do as well since they are both animals." Logic breakdown/fallacy.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Space and time is so old, it probably forgot how old it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
might do yourself well to pick up a physics book,

study concepts like entropy and conservation of information, might get you out of metaphysical none sense..

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Some physicists consider the universe is simply information......
If it forgets anything would it matter?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I guess that depends on what it forgets - ooops there goes the Laws of Physics

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Everything has its time and place mate. Nothing lasts forever, entropy must increase!

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour." William Blake.

edit on 14-2-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
:Facepalm:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Everything ages and gets old, and so do memories, so why shouldn't the universe and all its sub components be any different from this effect, assuming consciousness is imbued to all matter. Therefore the rhetorical pattern of reproduction and life and death, and repetition is to enhance memory in all its components which make up the universe memory. Make sense?

Somewhat, however, most people think of death as the end, there is nothing else since you are gone and you can't know what would happen. Death however could be seen as a transition, a transformation to a way of existing forever with periods of sleep and waking might be for a year or so might be for trillions of years either dreaming or being awake, or just in a happy state without any stimuli, other souls might wake you, you might have an alarm clock or some trigger system to wake up when things get exciting some place in the universe...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Frame dragging proves that what you say can happen.All subatomic particles are flying in to form atoms and then speed off faster than light, these particles have to have onboard memory to know where to land. If there is a spinning mass next to the atoms frame dragging occurs and distorts the rebuilding of those atoms.This may be afecting the memory of the tacion itself.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

stirling
Some physicists consider the universe is simply information......
If it forgets anything would it matter?

It would matter if it was matter that it forgot... I'd hate for the Universe to forget I exist. (If I fall in the woods and the Universe doesn't hear me screaming, do I matter?)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
You are tying a result of organic aging to an inorganic thing by saying that the inorganic thing has to experience the same effect of aging as the organic thing, but that is silly since organic and inorganic aren't the same thing and have different characteristics. You might as well have said with your op: "All cats have whiskers therefore all cows do as well since they are both animals." Logic breakdown/fallacy.

Firstly, is the universe inorganic? I am not sure if that has been firmly established one way or another and is therefore open to debate.

Secondly, both cats and cows are mammals, and all mammals have some form of whiskers, so....

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What was this thread about again.

The subcomponents of consciousness build to make the universe. The universe therefore is going internally and killing and building the new components of life, which are imbued with generational and genetic memory. Mabey God does exist but hes loss his memory and is wandering around the cosmos lost.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Yeah. I think the universe has forgotten why it exists in the first place.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The universe is probably suffering from smelly socks as well, but hey why stress over the small stuff

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

'Mabey' is spelt maybe.
The universe suffers from spelling mistakes!!
edit on 14-2-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Itsnowagain, good to see you again, and again and again. Wow I got stuck in the now moment.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
What was this thread about again.

The subcomponents of consciousness build to make the universe. The universe therefore is going internally and killing and building the new components of life, which are imbued with generational and genetic memory. Mabey God does exist but hes loss his memory and is wandering around the cosmos lost.

Hey bro,
I think he/it knows exactly what he/it is doing and is not in fact lost

I mean he/it could be the ant you step on or the bird that #s on your car.
You never really can tell with the sneaky bugger

new topics

top topics

join