It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eurozone beats forecasts with 0.3% growth, While Italy's PM Letta resigns On The Same Day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Eurozone beats forecasts with 0.3% growth, While Italy's PM Letta resigns On The Same Day?

European stocks climb after euro-zone growth data

Eurozone beats forecasts The Guradian

European stock markets moved higher on Friday after economic-growth data for the euro zone confirmed the region is gradually recovering, with almost all member states now out of recession.

Larry Elliott: Celebrating 0.3% growth shows eurozone's diminished expectations Our economics editor, Larry Elliott, writes that while there are encouraging signs in today’s data, we shouldn’t get excited about growth of just 0.3%:

If thats the case why is the MSM celebrating the growth so badly then? simple they are doing anything in there power to avoid the 1929 market crash chart repeat.

And why i dont believe any of it? here's why.

This is the first time in almost three years that the Eurozone’s six largest economies have all reported growth for the same quarter.

For the e first time in almost three years that the Eurozone’s six largest economies have all reported growth for the same quarter. While all the Eurozone’s six largest economies continue there mass poverty.

Whom is the MSM taking us for a fool?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

so...if something good happens, there is obviously a down side? when economies start to do better, not everything at once becomes great. maybe give it a little more time.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is surely good news for the Eurozone where there has been stagnation over the last few years, following the banking crisis and the problems with some the Euro-fixed economies.

Agent_USA_Supporter
While all the Eurozone’s six largest economies continue there mass poverty.

Are you able - in your own words - to elaborate on what you are saying here?

Regards

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So we are doing a bit better at the moment and you moan? The company I work for is expanding, I have spoken to a few people who think it is getting better and given more time it will.
I don't get what you are trying to say? are you saying that we have not had economic growth lately?.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The people in charge can only keep this shell game going for so long. Even if the economy doesn't collapse under its own weight, the simple fact remains that the economy is cyclical. It has been almost 6 years since the last recession. Recessions happen roughly every 7 - 9 years. So we are guaranteed to see a recession within the next year or so, even if it was just through natural economic flow. The thing is, a recession could crash the economy.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

boymonkey74
So we are doing a bit better at the moment and you moan? The company I work for is expanding, I have spoken to a few people who think it is getting better and given more time it will.
I don't get what you are trying to say? are you saying that we have not had economic growth lately?.

You actually there is an actual recovery? i am quite surprised.

The company I work for is expanding,

Sure i believe you probably not. If you actual believe these numbers you might as well believe that we are in actual recovery. Even though i am not seeing any growth.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

when economies start to do better, not everything at once becomes great. maybe give it a little more time.

I have being hearing that for years and yet i have being seeing the opposite of it.

not everything at once becomes great

It becomes great if your the elite. The fact Mass Poverty hasn't being fixed and i doubt that it will. But to see ATS members actual believe that the EU is in an recovery?

Yeah an Recovery go ask the Greeks, Italians and others to see if there is really a recovery.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Some pretty moronic replies, from those in dreamland. I'm with you OP. Here is a link on broadsweeping EU plans to sieze all citizenries savings accounts. Happened to some of the smaller pigs nations already, now they are going EU wide.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

Some pretty moronic replies, from those in dreamland. I'm with you OP. Here is a link on broadsweeping EU plans to sieze all citizenries savings accounts. Happened to some of the smaller pigs nations already, now they are going EU wide.
www.reuters.com...

Its ironic since a long time on here we had being discussing on similar issues for some them to be pro Euporean Union and Pro Recovery all of a sudden?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

13th Zodiac

www.reuters.com...

Its ironic since a long time on here we had being discussing on similar issues for some them to be pro Euporean Union and Pro Recovery all of a sudden?

Agreed OP. Here is another link
www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 14-2-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't dispute the reported numbers, but 0.3 per cent is hardly a recovery, any more than an otherwise growing economy that suddenly reports a negative 0.3 quarterly GDP is necessarily a recession.

top topics

join