It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS resorts to name-calling: Mocks "crazy" foes of health care law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...
Obama mocks GOP for 'crazy' Obamacare predictions

wyblog.us...
Obama resorts to name calling, mocks "crazy" foes of health care law

Here we are on ATS trying to be civil. How noble of us.

Was the Obama mocking foes of healthcare issue discussed already on ATS? If so please link, thanks.
edit on 13-2-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Any Fool can Criticize, Condemn, and Complain. And most Fools do. "Ben Franklin"

It's what happens when a community organizer who can't govern gets angry.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Friday, 27 September 2013

This is old and irrelevant news. This was after 47 tries to recall the ACA and before the government shut down.

edit on 13-2-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well he's no bozo, he's governing away as he see's fit. making a drone kill list and checking it twice. I can see how one day in the very near future, anyone dissenting will be called crazy. Target an American with drones?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

This is old and irrelevant news.

Yep! Mr. Obama's petulance is irrelevant, and getting mighty old, too.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 262America/Chicago2RAmerica/Chicago2014-02-13T23:17:47-06:00Thursdayu47America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Pre shut down politics and debt ceiling blackmail madness. Yep, it's irrelevant. So why bring it up?

Could it be this?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Considering how many delays Obama care has had.

Shows everyone what is what.

The crazy ones are those who still defend that piece of trash bill.

Even crazier that 'they had to pass it to know what was in it'.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Now, the sky's the limit - we can print money for everything we want - bet there won't be any healthcare in about 6 months -

Looking forward to a false flag event (pandemic? nuclear attack on america? "cyber bank crippling"?) something to foment a "made-up" WW3 scenario -

They need it - they want it - to keep the world bank, imf, roschild bank and USD as world currency reserve.

De-population is their aim - and WW3 is their game, now.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Friday, 27 September 2013

This is old and irrelevant news. This was after 47 tries to recall the ACA and before the government shut down.

Yes it's "old" but even more *Relevant Now* than when he made those silly statements.

Obama knew 100% for certain that the Exchange websites were going to fail.

We know that now.

He was choking on his own tongue. Gagging. Sweating. Desperate. Fumbling. Stumbling. Stammering.

It all (well, most of it that is) has been exposed now and it is well beyond speculation.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Pre shut down politics and debt ceiling blackmail madness. Yep, it's irrelevant. So why bring it up?

I didn't! I only made a comment about his petulance. Are you trying to justify it?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Looking forward to a false flag event (pandemic? nuclear attack on america? "cyber bank crippling"?) something to foment a "made-up" WW3 scenario -

They need it - they want it - to keep the world bank, imf, roschild bank and USD as world currency reserve.

De-population is their aim - and WW3 is their game, now.

AH Geez! Okay Chicken Little, the sky IS falling.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'd do the same thing. How can you oppose healthcare reform? Only a retard would do that. Now if his opponents said they wanted to change his healthcare plan...that would make sense. I agree with the pres on this one. Change it...make it better. Don't oppose healthcare reform. that makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Correction: "Pre shut down politics and debt ceiling blackmail madness. Yep, it's irrelevant. So why did the OP bring up this old news story?"

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Correction: "Pre shut down politics and debt ceiling blackmail madness. Yep, it's irrelevant.

Attention:
I haven't said anything about "Pre shut down politics and debt ceiling blackmail madness", I ONLY said, "Mr. Obama's petulance is irrelevant, and getting mighty old".

So why did the OP bring up this old news story?

I'm not a mind reader. Perhaps, you should ask the OP.

I'm neither attacking nor defending anyone.

That may, very well, be. But, I'm still not going to allow you to "put words in my mouth".

See ya,
Milt
edit on 294America/Chicago2RAmerica/Chicago2014-02-14T00:04:22-06:00Friday00000022America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Are you finding it hard to deal with double-speak? What's really going on in the USA?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Not surprising. Obama and his co-workers are nothing but ignorant little donkeys (I don't mean that as a political slant) that will result to the most basic and inane when things don't go their way. It wasn't too long ago Obama attributed his failures on racists...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So many people brainwashed by Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingraham and the rest of those fools.

It makes me sad. Wake up...wake up please. How do you get people out of cults. That's what we need to do.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

So many people brainwashed by Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingraham and the rest of those fools.

And Jeremiah Wright, Valerie Jarrett, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, and the rest of those other jackasses.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 322America/Chicago2RAmerica/Chicago2014-02-14T00:44:34-06:00Fridayu34America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

BenReclused
reply to post by amazing

And Jeremiah Wright, Valerie Jarrett, Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, ...

See ya,
Milt

I'll give you Jeremiah Wright and Valerie Jarrett, but I'm not giving you Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. Sure, their comedians and sell themselves as such unlike those hoaxers I mentioned above, but...the part that makes them funny is that they're usually pretty close to the truth. I wouldn't say anyone is getting brainwashed by Stewart and Colbert. You know you're getting a comedian when you get them. With Hannity and those guys, they pretend to be pundits and authorities. They aren't.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I wouldn't say anyone is getting brainwashed by Stewart and Colbert.

Considering the fools here at ATS that use them as sources to bolster their arguments, I would say that you're wrong.

I will, however, agree that many people in this country would rather be told what to think, than to think for themselves. Thinking is becoming a "lost art".

See ya,
Milt
edit on 330America/Chicago2RAmerica/Chicago2014-02-14T00:55:18-06:00Friday00000018America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join