It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle of Manifestation, Ritualism, Hypnosis and the Music Industry...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

What are the origins of the trinity and why do the religions of the world all have it?

The Trinity probably mean different things to different people. However, I believe that The Eye in some of the OP pictures is the Third Eye.
edit on 14-2-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Right, the third eye and the trinity have an intrinsic roll in "magic" and manifestation and the occult though dont they?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

onequestion

What are the origins of the trinity and why do the religions of the world all have it?

They don't. There are pagan religions with no official "trinity." Even the Egyptian "trinity" is not really a trinity in the sense of 3 beings composing one god. However, there is a false "trinity." It is traced back to Nimrod/Nimrod's mom (who he married), and I forget who the 3rd person was. Anyways, they pretended to be gods and had people worship them. They realized they could control Babylon through a false religion. They never claimed to all be one god, though. When the Bible talks about Nimrod, it says he was a mighty hunter before God. However, the Hebrew word actually means "against" God and not "before." That is where you get the term "Babylonian Mystery Religion" from. After that people started worshiping nephilim and demons, but the false trinity still remained. There is evidence that dead people in "Hell" (not to be confused with the Lake of Fire, where those in Hell are destined for) can come back and act in the same capacity as demons, so it makes sense. Any communication with the dead is forbidden, and because of this you will only reach demons pretending to be people who are in Heaven or you will reach people in Hell.

Also, the Jewish religion is not based on astrology and numerology and in truth God forbids those practices in the OT. That is just propaganda.

It is worth mentioning that God never actually calls himself a "trinity" in the Bible, and there is no reference to the "Holy Trinity." It is just our way of describing the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - all of which are God. God, His Son, and His Spirit.

I read somewhere that the idea of confession is also traced back to Babylon, but I can't verify that as being true (then again, I never looked into it much because I believe the Catholic Church is wrong about the necessity of confession to a priest anyways).

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

You are talking about the 3rd eye activated by the Khundalini which has nothing to do with trinities. Trinity just means 3.

Anyways, everything about the khundalini and the 3rd eye is forbidden by God, including the end goals with are the powers it manifests.
Don't play with demons. They are not your friends no matter how hard they try to convince you. You have to test spirits to see if they come from God. If they don't, they are demons (no matter how benevolent they appear to be).

eta: the 3rd eye is not the "Eye of Providence," which is what is on the dollar bill.
edit on 14-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

1 + 1 = 3.
A-U-M
the "Power Chord", to us guitarists.
Indeed

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

onequestion

They don't. There are pagan religions with no official "trinity." Even the Egyptian "trinity" is not really a trinity in the sense of 3 beings composing one god. However, there is a false "trinity." It is traced back to Nimrod/Nimrod's mom (who he married), and I forget who the 3rd person was. Anyways, they pretended to be gods and had people worship them. They realized they could control Babylon through a false religion. They never claimed to all be one god, though. When the Bible talks about Nimrod, it says he was a mighty hunter before God. However, the Hebrew word actually means "against" God and not "before." That is where you get the term "Babylonian Mystery Religion" from. After that people started worshiping nephilim and demons, but the false trinity still remained. There is evidence that dead people in "Hell" (not to be confused with the Lake of Fire, where those in Hell are destined for) can come back and act in the same capacity as demons, so it makes sense. Any communication with the dead is forbidden, and because of this you will only reach demons pretending to be people who are in Heaven or you will reach people in Hell.

Also, the Jewish religion is not based on astrology and numerology and in truth God forbids those practices in the OT. That is just propaganda.

It is worth mentioning that God never actually calls himself a "trinity" in the Bible, and there is no reference to the "Holy Trinity." It is just our way of describing the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - all of which are God. God, His Son, and His Spirit.

I read somewhere that the idea of confession is also traced back to Babylon, but I can't verify that as being true (then again, I never looked into it much because I believe the Catholic Church is wrong about the necessity of confession to a priest anyways).

AMEN!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Kissyface

FreeWillAnomaly

onequestion

AMEN!!

www.constructingtheuniverse.com...
edit on 25-2-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

UNIT76

I love you.
edit on 25-2-2014 by network dude because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I hearts you too, networkdude \m/

top topics

<< 1   >>

join