It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle of Manifestation, Ritualism, Hypnosis and the Music Industry...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Source

The concept of a trinary constitution attributed to the Creator is not unique to Christianity. It can be found in all major religions, past and present. Whether openly in the ancient Egyptian and Hindu faiths or occult in the mystical traditions of the Jews and Muslims, the Trinity is considered to be the foundation pattern of manifest being. The Ancients had very detailed and profound concepts about the Trinity, which they referred to as the Mysteries of Three in One.

The holy trinity? No kidding... so the Christians have been assimilated into this kabbalistic doctrine? The origins of the hebrew text and origins of the occult nature of Judaism is tied to occult magickal concepts, numerology, and astrology. Very interesting isn't it?

Whats that mean though?

The brain is divided into two hemispheres, each with corresponding positive and negative qualities.

The Ancients symbolized this law by erecting two pillars or obelisks;

Sound familiar, the two pillars?

As we have seen, there are two opposing forces or polarities in nature, and a master force or field of being which unites the opposites and allows them to co-exist.

The Christ, or the observer, or is the Christ the observer or "authority" figure godhead enabling or giving the authority of the dualistic existence?

Interesting how this triangle is understood and used in music, and the dollar bill. Why music and the dollar bill? I think i know...

The symbol is depicted on the dollar because of the will power we give to the dollar and how we use it to create our world around us. Essentially we are empowering the elites ritual and manifesting their will because of the level of control this financial system has over our everyday lives.

Here we can see a major music industry mogul using the triangle of manifestation symbol. Why is this in the music industry so often? Well let me show you...

Howstuffworks.com

Researchers have also studied patterns in the brain's cerebral cortex that occur during hypnosis. In these studies, hypnotic subjects showed reduced activity in the left hemisphere of the cerebral cortex, while activity in the right hemisphere often increased. Neurologists believe that the left hemisphere of the cortex is the logical control center of the brain; it operates on deduction, reasoning and convention.

Conversely, an increase in right-brain activity supports the idea that the creative, impulsive subconscious mind takes the reigns.

It is a trance state characterized by extreme suggestibility, relaxation and heightened imagination.

Ever put on a song and drift into a dreamlike state and act some sort of play out of imagine something, have you ever used music to inspire you and enhance your creative ability?

It is most often compared to daydreaming, or the feeling of "losing yourself" in a book or movie.

Maybe they are allowing torrents to spread their music for free for a reason?

In conventional hypnosis, you approach the suggestions of the hypnotist, or your own ideas, as if they were reality.

Are they using music to suggest idea subconsciouslly? Think of the movie Inception where they suggest the idea but they dont actually suggest just it they lead on a path towards suggesting it to yourself so you believe that it came from you.

Very tricky huh?

In this state, you are also highly suggestible.

What do you really know?

Are you really awake?
edit on 2/13/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/13/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can't remember where I read it, I think it was in one of those rare/occult/banned "book collections" where all master records of popular artists go through an occult ceremony in this specially design room within the recording studio's to make them more successful.

It could be a load of crap but it reminded me of how some of those songs you hate at first get stuck and your head and you end up loving them.

Personally I don't mind to much if there is some weird magical musical mumbo jumbo going on as long as I can have a sweet sing along to the tune.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The symbol is an idea the music is used to hypnotize you.

The money keeps you in a state of survival making you suggestible and taking your power.

They are all working together towards a goal what is it?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dslayer

Actually it was "John Todds : The Witch Craft of Rock and Roll"

Still I think its plausible that there is a degree of subconscious influence within music which make you like the song more, expanding their fame and wallets. Perhaps they utilize binaural beats to some extent to achieve this.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Respectfully, I have to say that your conclusion about the origins of trinitarianism is a gross over simplification of a pre-historic doctrine that not even masonry properly understands.

And the pyramid on the dollar bill is a countdown that expires on 9/16/2016, 1:54 pm eastern standard time.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Care to elaborate?

Sure.

This is a bible based answer. I ask you to objectively consider it before writing it off as non-sense.

God revealed Himself to Adam in the Garden of Eden. From that time on, man has had the knowledge that God exists as a Trinity. At the Flood, all written records that may have documented this doctrine where likely destroyed. This knowledge was passed on to Noah's children, and from that point became distorted. Eventually, the different tribes of man documented their own distortions of the truth.

Egypts version of the Trinity is the Trinity that Mesapotamia, Cabala, and Freemasonry all share. Egypt was formed when a decsendant of Kush named Nimrod/Osiris/Ashur entered the land of Mizraim and consolidated the resident tribes to form the Egyptian superpower. This same King went on to establish Babel in Babylon and Assyria. Christianity knows Him as Nimrod/Apollyon/Abbadon, the Anti-Christ. When Nimrod fell, and the tribes of earth were separated by languages into 70 nations, he was immortalized in the trinitarian myth of Osiris-Isis-Horace. This Egyptian trinity it the anti-trinity.

Many will point out that this all happened long before the Torah was written. This is true, but the question is, who's account is rooted in truth?

The Osirian account is the origin of ALL pagan trinitarianism, while the Elohim account is the origin of the Biblical Trinity.

One doctrine is hidden in secrets and only revealed to the "Elite". The other doctrine is free for all men to hear. One doctrine teaches manipulation of the weak, the other teaches liberation from the slave market of sin through the blood of Christ.

The doctrines are in opposition of each other; one true and one false.

The pyramid on the dollar is the countdown to Osiris' return as the King of the Mystery religion. To Christians, he is the Ant-Christ. Therefore his return will be immediately preceded by the Resurrection and evacuation of all believers of Jesus Christ from the Earth. This is called the Resurrection of the Church.

There is more info here (Im not finished posting it yet):

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-2-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Again I say that the occult magick must not be up to snuff these days since the performers using/accused of using these symbols are absolutely horrid and are basically confined to one type of market. Sure they're making money off of kids and people who don't know any better, but they have no real power and aren't leaving behind any real musical legacy. The no-talent ass clowns they are.
Now if a band or musician comes along that captures the world's attention and changes the game completely with their music and level of talent... that's a different story. But Jay-z is a light weight. Just pop fluff. He and his ilk use known occult sybols as a gimmick to get attention and get people talking.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I agree Jay-z is a dummie but the source of his inspiration is not. The people behind the industry.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

As for someone old like me this isn't the first complaint against the music industry.Anyone remember the alleged Beatles albums played backward caca?My only issue with the kids music today is that it glorifys gun violence,murder,mayhem and violence to women.If that's not satanic I don't know what is.

edit on CSTFripm5361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

I merely wanted to use the music industry as an example because of how well known the conspiracies are. Its everywhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

One thing that the Beatles provide as a study here is the transition of their music, in sound and lyric, as they apparently started "tripping" midway through there career.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Trimurti is a holy trinity in Hinduism:

Tri Murati or Trimurati, is a concept in Hinduism "in which the cosmic functions of creation, maintenance, and destruction are personified by the forms of Brahma the creator, Vishnu the maintainer or preserver and Shiva the destroyer or transformer." These three gods have been called "the Hindu triad" or the "Great Trinity", often addressed as "Brahma-Vishnu-Maheshwara." They are the different forms or manifestation of One person who is called the almighty Parabrahman or Svayam Bhagavan/Lord Krishna the Supreme Being.

Source.

-MM

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I agree Jay-z is a dummie but the source of his inspiration is not. The people behind the industry.

Do you mean old Jewish men? Look at the names of any executive in any record company, movie production, TV production or gaming producers.

Do you think this conspiracy is some kind of Zionist/Kabala plot?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Its interesting how all these religions have the same mystical elements isnt it?

Maybe after the fall of Atlantis......

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The Kabbalah and ancient hebrew is deeply rooted in astrology, numerology and geomtery.

But i have a feeling that the hebrew people given their religion like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by olaru12

The Kabbalah and ancient hebrew is deeply rooted in astrology, numerology and geomtery.

But i have a feeling that the hebrew people given their religion like everyone else.

You didn't answer my question. Is your conspiracy about the music industry a Jewish plot?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by olaru12

Solomon was educated in the Occult Sciences in the East (Zhou Dynasty?) whilst his father, David, was still king - he brought this knowledge back to Israel and obfusicated it into their religious texts. Solomon was a powerful and talented magician. In 957 BC Solomon completes the construction of the First Temple in Jerusalem - this was actually not a physical temple but symbolically marked the creation of this new religion infused with the occult knowledge he got from his studies in the East and the beginning of the Mystery Religions including the Kabbalah.

edit on 14-2-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

What are the origins of the trinity and why do the religions of the world all have it?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Neither.

Its about hypnosis and the triangle of manifestation, or the trinity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join