It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROBOCOP 2014: Dystopian America 'Crumbling' ; Obama = "Bush on Steroids"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ironically, OBAMA had the nerve to antagonize the underdog Romney with what he ###SNIPPED### himself is:

Years ago, ###SNIPPED### said word for word that underdog Romney would be 'Bush on Steroids'.

Flashforward to ###SNIPPED###s 2nd term, and well wadya know, general consensus is that ###SNIPPED###r is just that.

Would it be too much to ask for, expect ever again, a REAL president elect like the late JFK? (rip)

CIvil intuition 6 years ago:

Celebrity days ago:

www.washingtontimes.com...

February 7, 2014

Hollywood star Gary Oldman believes the dystopian future portrayed in his latest movie isn’t far off — and President Obama is overseeing its creation.

Mr. Oldman told the entertainment website Den of Geek that although the new movie addresses “the debate of security and safety versus liberty, and how, in the name of security, liberty has been encroached upon,” viewers don’t have to see a science-fiction movie to experience it.

Using worldwide concern over drone technology as an example, Mr. Oldman said in the report: “I live in America at the moment, in California. But you look at American politics at the moment, and it’s one mess after another, one scandal after another. I mean, it’s falling around him. The empire is crumbling.”

Mr. Oldman was indeed speaking about the president, the actor went on: “And you’ve got footage of him speaking in 2008 and 2009 talking about Bush, and how against the Executive Order he is, and how everything was going to be transparent, and now he’s doing the same thing but on steroids. It’s Bush on steroids.

edit on 13-2-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Feb 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Bush on steroids? Absolutely! This guy can implement things that Bush never could have, and that my friends, is why the puppet masters put him where he is today. I don't call those cowards the ''elite'', because there's not a damn thing elite about those bastards. The guy in the youtube video, bootme21, is a friend of mine. His eyes are wide open, always have been.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Technology advances, marching onward unchecked...and humanity shriveled up and died, it's withered shell of a carcass blown away into oblivion by the unfeeling digital wind that carries with it everything that insists upon itself and will not hesitate because of a trivial issue such as compassion, no, it is determined to swallow whole everything set before it in its path to utter dominance over all creation.

Sorry I kept seeing all these weird "#########" thingies in your thread and I thought it was some code for technology over reaching it's originally foreseen bounds, but then I read it closer and realized that you meant Obama but you must have insisted on allowing your emotions to direct the course of your presentation and you must have used an inflammatory, insulting version of his name instead of having aserious discussion. I understand the emotions. Hell I'm angry too. And I agree that he is "Bush on steroids". I think they planned it that way knowing that everyone would be caught up in the whole race thing and either be blinded by the happy fact that we got our first half black president or see him for who he is but be afraid of being called racist or otherwise not knowing how to address the issue.

But coming up with funny silly names to call people does not bode well with an enlightened mind. Maybe such behavior was successful and met with cheers and adoration at the local pub, but to those who may actually be able to help the situation, it is seen as immaturity and rather sophomoric. Present yourself as you would like to see a real President behave, and you will win over the people. Name calling when discussing a very serious matter is not very Presidential behavior... butthead.
edit on 2/13/2014 by 3n19m470 because: btw, snf anyway cause I appreciate the info and never forget we are on the same side. just wanted to offer a little bit of advice. I'm sorry if I come off as a butthead though.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Bush II Was clinton on steroids
Obama was Bush II on steroids
The next @$$hole will most likely be Obama on steroids.

it's as if they keep getting worse and worse.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

They all tell you what you want to hear and every last one of them is a liar. Both parties suck and have sucked for a long long time. I tune them out like the teacher on Peanuts. They don't lie to the lobbyists, they work for them. They do not work for you. The sooner everyone understands that, the better things will become.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Obama = "Bush on Steroids"

Actually, it's Obama on steroids.

He's in a class all by himself.

He's a wild binge spender.

He holds grudges and is extremely jealous and over zealous and way over reactive.

top topics

join