It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we Really Be On The Brink?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
With the Canadian Minister coming out (no, not THAT way), could we finally be on the brink of disclosure? Could more officials come out with their knowledge? That would be something for sure. What do you think would really happen? How would we handle this? I know all the Geeks would finally be able to say "I told you so..."

news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

wrkn4livn
With the Canadian Minister coming out (no, not THAT way), could we finally be on the brink of disclosure? Could more officials come out with their knowledge? That would be something for sure. What do you think would really happen? How would we handle this? I know all the Geeks would finally be able to say "I told you so..."

news.nationalpost.com...

I'm unimpressed by that guy. All I've heard him do is repeat what he's read in books! He even admits he got his info from books.
There's a purpose to his "coming out" and its got nothing to do with disclosure.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

wrkn4livn

news.nationalpost.com...

This former Canadian minister is old news, search it on ATS.I dont find him reliable, and we are not on a brink.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree the guy doesn't have any insider knowledge about ET but he is enjoying the limelight because he is the first minister to say "I believe".

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why are we so keen on government disclosing aliens for us to believe. Honestly if the US disclosed I would become a non believer on principal. Either you believe or you don't it's not something that can be disclosed or taught just like indivual spiritual links and beliefs either you have it or you don't.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I couldn't give a fat rats cracker what some government muppet has to say on the subject.

Why is the government the overlords of whether or not this subject has merit? Are millions of eye-witness testimonials - globally and over a considerable period of time all for naught until daddy government says otherwise?

Pfft....

Whatever the government says - think the opposite and a whole lotta crap starts to make sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Oh geez. More of this? There will never, ever be a "disclosure". Stop waiting for the world to put their arms around each other and tell us what we already know. What do expect from a world that never agrees on any one thing? Thats why there are wars.

Any type of "disclosure" isnt needed or warranted when all the existing evidence is huge, astoundingly positive and overwhelming that they are here, they always been here, and we have nothing that they want from us "ants". Nothing they couldnt find on any of the other millions of mineral rich planets, solar systems and universes out there.

They are here and dont want our gold, dont want to breed with us, enslave us or eat us. They have their own advanced agenda, and to ignore the vast amount of evidence of their existence here already...is plain ignorant on our part.

There will never be any kind of "reveal" from the world about "the flying saucers" and "greys" and "reptilians-overlords". Ever.

You got to use your brain here. Otherwise as a society, we will never evolve unless we learn to accept things that are already overwhelmingly evident.

There isnt anything to disclose.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

boymonkey74
I agree the guy doesn't have any insider knowledge about ET but he is enjoying the limelight because he is the first minister to say "I believe".

He's a person. People of all walks of life sometimes are apt to believe in alien visitation (and there are people of all walks of life who do not believe, or at least feel there isn't enough evidence).

Edit to add:
By the way, Paul Hellyer has been discussing his personal beliefs about UFOs for almost a decade now, so it's not like his "coming out" has sparked a huge move toward the brink disclosure.

edit on 2/13/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sublimecraft
Why is the government the overlords of whether or not this subject has merit?

Well, you well and trully cracked the nut with that line!

Conditioning!
Something is only true if gov says so.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

ok, so the question is, why are they here, what is there agenda and why can't i see them?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
double post...see my post above.

edit on 2/13/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

taoistguy

ok, so the question is, why are they here, what is there agenda and why can't i see them?

Why are we on Mars... To learn and because we can get there. There agenda is their business as is ours. You're not talking to the right people.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

marbles87

taoistguy

Why are we on Mars... To learn and because we can get there. There agenda is their business as is ours. You're not talking to the right people.

the crafts on mars aren't exactly hiding...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

taoistguy

marbles87

taoistguy

Who said that ET is hiding? You can hide stuff in plain sight if the person doing the looking doesn't know what they are looking for. They have a bunch of movies. MIB, MIB again... Haha
edit on 13-2-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

marbles87

taoistguy

marbles87

taoistguy

Who said that ET is hiding? You can hide stuff in plain sight if the person doing the looking doesn't know what they are looking for.

then show me the aliens on earth?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

They look like humans. Just like we dress up as apes and such to interact in a "natural" habitat they do the same. Plus humans have a condition that makes us out cast things we do not understand. People were killed for thinking the earth was sphere. What would happen if something different just popped up.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

your argument is flawed...so they are hiding.
and the crafts on mars are not in disguise.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"ok, so the question is, why are they here, what is there agenda and why can't i see them?"

Ill break it down for you. We dont need to know or possiblily will be able to understand why they are here...we dont need to know or agree or even understand what kind of agenda they may have...and lastly, why do YOU feel some need to SEE them? Who says you cant? And how do we even know what to look for?

All you asked here is pretty grade school-ish. Especially of super advanced, intellegent and indescribable beings. We are so far immature to even digest anything about them and their objectives.

Your questions demonstate that. There will never be a "disclosure" to a planet of grade-schooler intellegences as we prob are to them.

Wont happen. Doesnt need to when they are already here.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You're confusing hiding with having a human form. If they were hiding where do all these contacts and visuals come from. I'm sorry that you haven't had your contact yet but when you do you'll understand. They have made their presence very known for ages. Plus differnt ET are interested in different stuff and it just makes things easier if humans don't freak the hell out. I can't believe you never seen MIB pretty much explains it all.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

i'm merely trying to qestion the notion of are 'they' really here?
you state my question as being childish, but i'll say that it's you being childish (hey, you started with the personal attacks!)

your logic is flawed and contradictory -- highly childish.

mysterioustranger
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Oh geez. More of this? There will never, ever be a "disclosure". Stop waiting for the world to put their arms around each other and tell us what we already know. What do expect from a world that never agrees on any one thing? Thats why there are wars.

Any type of "disclosure" isnt needed or warranted when all the existing evidence is huge, astoundingly positive and overwhelming that they are here, they always been here, and we have nothing that they want from us "ants". Nothing they couldnt find on any of the other millions of mineral rich planets, solar systems and universes out there.

They are here and dont want our gold, dont want to breed with us, enslave us or eat us. They have their own advanced agenda, and to ignore the vast amount of evidence of their existence here already...is plain ignorant on our part.

There will never be any kind of "reveal" from the world about "the flying saucers" and "greys" and "reptilians-overlords". Ever.

You got to use your brain here. Otherwise as a society, we will never evolve unless we learn to accept things that are already overwhelmingly evident.

There isnt anything to disclose.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

so, yo say they are all here but give proof- you say they are not hiding but have not shown themselves prefering to pretend to be like us- ...i could go on but it's pointless talking to you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join