It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unresolved Secrets of the Pyramids VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Personally,If you can't discuss something without arguing or calling each other names you ought to be banned until you choose to grow up.Officially,I would be pleased to hear your insights into a possible connection between ancient Egypt and Nicola tesla's work.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
Great post.
Its funny... Every time I posted anything In "ancient and lost..." or anything related to KMT(Egypt), we would always end up arguing. I have been called a fringe, a liar because I don't have any stones in my back pocket, and whatever it is you kids call people today, just for trying to present this same information( like the golden number, 10xpi,distance to the sun.... and all of the other mysteries, solved and unsolved.

Its funny to see you guys catch up
. Next you guys will make the connection between Ancient KMT and tesla and we can have a new discussion.

Great post, and I haven't been on in awhile but your pic is different!?!
I may post a more meaningful response later. I have to go collect my rent on RC.

Peace to all

yep...found it .. interesting that it was on front page of YT..

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Worked like a charm , thanks Mianeye

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Mianeye
To those who can't watch it try this, it might work but i am not sure.

Click me

Awesome find.

Thanks for the link.
I'l bookmark that myself

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks again as always Slayer.

I'll try to find some time to watch it this weekend and post something relevant.
I do like long documentaries on this topic, even if only for the photography.
I am also happy to see people are really interested in history.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Youtube say's the vid is not available to view in my country(U.K)!

Edit: Problem solved, ATS player works fine!

edit on 14-2-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Need to bookmark, ancient Egypt is one of my favorite subjects, and I don't have time to watch right now

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

PhotonEffect
Just finished it. Definitely some interesting information, much of which I've discussed on ATS at one point or another. But it was nice to have it all in one comprehensive video.

There clearly is something missing that we haven't figured out. What was the obsession with the equinoxes across the different ancient cultures that inspired them to work with stone in the manner they did? And how did they even comprehend an equinox?

I think that the Ancient Egyptians were the most skilled, intelligent, and mysterious civilization to have ever existed. I do believe the Ancient Greeks got much of their knowledge from them, which was the influence for what's become the basis of western knowledge in the sciences, mathematics, philosophy, and perhaps even religion. I'm also of the opinion that Ancient Egypt was the actual so called "Atlantis" that Plato first spoke of. Plato was known to be the originator of the legend of the advanced city, and curiously enough he was also known to have spent some considerable time in Egypt. It makes me wonder if Egypt did in fact inspire the legend of Atlantis.

The Ancient Egyptians possessed incredible knowledge and to me were more advanced that any other civilization of that time. They had a keen understanding of engineering, astronomy, geology, mathematics, physiology et al. They also were obsessed with the afterlife which seems to be the driver of some of the most epic engineering feats that still mystify to this day.

Given this I have to wonder about a couple of things...

If religion and science could coexist back then without issue, then why not now?
And perhaps most intriguing to me, is if the Ancient Egyptians knew so much about the sciences, arts, mathematics etc; all of which we can arguably say they were probably the best ever at ... What did they know and understand about the human soul and the afterlife?
edit on 13-2-2014 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

I had wondered about several societies that must have traded or knowledge about Atlantis, however I think Plato was well travelled and would have said Atlantis was in Egypt had it have been. Also he talks about it being the other side of the Straits of Gibralta as they are known today. Interestingly near the Azores we have a 'T' junction of tectonic plates and I suspect that that was where Atlantis was. If you add into the equation the huge rise in sea levels to possible earthquakes due to these plates with Atlantis on top then we can easily understand why it toppled and how far down its remains would be under the Atlantic ocean.

Wioth regard to their interest in the equinoxes although its ridiculed by many today astrology was extremely important to their civilisation and you need these measure ments for drawing charts, plotting the heavens for the zodiac (which was often put on even ancient circular churches because it gave the time of construction or dedication etc. It also was a tool for plotting the eclipses which every society seemed to want to know, especially if you had a full solar eclipse and the sun dimmed.

I suspect that science and religion existed happily together because their religion was cosmos based and their Gods and Godesses related to the heavens. It was only when God suddenly became Father with people being his children that he was made so personal and like us that suddenly the link to the cosmos, apart from heaven being up there somewhere had to be stopped to help with people's perception of a personal God in whose image they were made.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Shiloh7
I had wondered about several societies that must have traded or knowledge about Atlantis, however I think Plato was well travelled and would have said Atlantis was in Egypt had it have been. Also he talks about it being the other side of the Straits of Gibralta as they are known today. Interestingly near the Azores we have a 'T' junction of tectonic plates and I suspect that that was where Atlantis was. If you add into the equation the huge rise in sea levels to possible earthquakes due to these plates with Atlantis on top then we can easily understand why it toppled and how far down its remains would be under the Atlantic ocean.

Yes, although an interesting thing about the legend, upon further inspection, is that the story of Atlantis seems to have originated in Egypt. At least within the story Plato tells...

The highly influential ancient Greek philosopher Plato wrote in the year 360 BC about Atlantis in his dialogues "Timaeus" and "Critias." In these dialogues it was told by the character Critias that his grandfather heard about the story of Atlantis hundred years ago from Solon, a well-known Athenian poet and politician. Solon heard about the story during his stay in Egypt in 565 BC. The name "Atlantis" (and also the other names he mentions in regards to Atlantis) is actually a Greek translation of the Egyptian name to maintain the original meaning of the actual name, because the Egyptian name would also have been a translation to the ancient Egyptian language. It is however unknown by which name Atlantis would have been known by the ancient Egyptians.

talc.site88.net...

I suspect that science and religion existed happily together because their religion was cosmos based and their Gods and Godesses related to the heavens. It was only when God suddenly became Father with people being his children that he was made so personal and like us that suddenly the link to the cosmos, apart from heaven being up there somewhere had to be stopped to help with people's perception of a personal God in whose image they were made.

This is a good answer and probably true. Egyptian religion was closely tied to their cosmology. Which again, makes me wonder how they arrived at their deep beliefs of an afterlife.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
video not available in my country

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Someone needs to download and reupload this properly, anyone ??

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Use a torrent searcher; ''The Revelation Of The Pyramids''

YouTube also possible but they often get removed or bad quality:

this 1 bad quality:

edit on 14-2-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
watched this video last night!
it was really good, i found some new information and found it pretty humorous at times haha!

may not be so good for anyone who thinks they have all the answers
(like that one smug archaeologist) but if you're interested in the pyramids at all, watching this is worth the time.

thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. An intriguing documentary and very much enjoyed. Only thing is it raises more questions for me than answers.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

nice video

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thank you Slayer for this great video!
I cant stop thinking of that line, connecting all those ancient places. That line should be used as a tool to find other ancient places.
I would realy like to find a layer(or whats it called) in google earth, with this line of ancient sites. Do anyone know of such a layer or how to create one?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Wow. I'm glad I spent the hour and a half to watch the video when it was still up. It seemed time flew by while watching it. Hopefully it can still be found.

thanks plugin for another vid because they took off the one in the OP. The original Unresolved Secrets of the Pyramids, from the OP, was an excellent documentary. Must watch material.
edit on 15-2-2014 by dfens because: clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dfens

I'm asking a Mod to edit and have the video replaced with the high quality one found on page two of this thread posted by Plugin. Hopefully we can have this resolved soon

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Egyptian religion was closely tied to their cosmology. Which again, makes me wonder how they arrived at their deep beliefs of an afterlife.

That's a good question.

One i think has to do with our inate Human arrogance of thinking we're very special, and the seeming permanence of the stars and celestial bodies.

The stars were often associated with gods (Sol included), as too were our moon Lunar and other observable planets.

I suppose our arrogance and sense of self importance reasoned that if the stars and planets are forever, so too must we be forever.

Since it was patently obvious our flesh and blood bodies are far from permanent, there must be a component of us that is.

I believe this is the root conviction of every religion there currently is or ever was.

edit on 15-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I thought you might like this vid ..Its on the skull issue and in it there is a unborn child with the cone head shape ...
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join