It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unresolved Secrets of the Pyramids VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite videos. It covers a whole host of other sites not just the Pyramids of Egypt. Christopher Dunn gives his perspective. *Always interesting to hear the mans points of interest* No, if you're looking for ET this wont be it.

It doesn't get way out there either. What they present are the lesser known aspect and astonishing measurements, alignments, engineering and other intriguing points that have a potential for far reaching implications of a possibly advanced lost knowledge of the Ancients.

It's rather long. Over an hour, If you don't have time at the moment but enjoy this topic please bookmark it for those late night cravings for something interesting to watch. I don't think you'll be disappointed. For those of you who have already seen it please feel free to give us your thoughts or opinions.

Now, For your viewing pleasure.

edit on 13-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: Youtube Video updated by member request.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Know what am watching with my dinner later nice 1.

S+F which I know you're familiar with

edit on 13-2-2014 by coolcatt because: head hurts

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Seen this one... it is excellent. Matter of fact... I think I'll watch it again!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I guess i can learn a thing or two about these little things called "pyramids"
S&F for the for the vid to watch later

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
arrrghhh!! i was saving this for now from when you posted it only to find it's not available in my country

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well if you recommend it as a good watch SLAYER that's good enough reason to give it a view , I've long had a fascination with the Pyramids and anything that can broaden my knowledge of them is all good , top of my bucket list is to see them in person

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
yep, yep, they pounded everything out with rocks and soft copper chisels.
and all the workers had a hive mind so they could see the vision that the architect or the artist had for the design of the building or the statute, so that they didn't have to stand over them and watch every blow that was made. you know like my papa, and my father taught me, measure twice, cut once. or leave long so you can fit it.
once you take it off you can't put it back on.

there was much more going on than we know or are being told.

you something that has always bothered me, maybe there is a answer and i haven't seen.
if they had to transport the stones 500 miles and they did it on the river, didn't any of the barges sink? did any of the stone fall off the barges? did they have the skills to rise the barges or the stones if they did?

in our time we have these accidents, and lots of the time the cargo stays on the bottom. and in most cases, where the boats and cargo are salvaged, it is a major undertaking to raise them. how come there's no mention of this. i mean come on 20years to build and they had a perfect shipping record. i don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not available in my country

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anyone got a link for UK?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I guess I'll need to apologize.

Apparently the YouTube Up-loader or YouTube I'm not sure which, has set availability restricted for certain countries.

I was unaware of that nor do I know which countries or regions are restricted.

Sorry

edit on 13-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Watching it now. Thanks for posting.

Will offer some thoughts after I finish.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I appreciate the interest. The video covers much of what has been presented over the years by members.

Great stuff

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I would like nothing more than to give us credit for building the Great pyramid but I can't.We may have contributed to it's construction but the ancient Egyptians did not design or build,on their own,this pyramid.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just finished it. Definitely some interesting information, much of which I've discussed on ATS at one point or another. But it was nice to have it all in one comprehensive video.

There clearly is something missing that we haven't figured out. What was the obsession with the equinoxes across the different ancient cultures that inspired them to work with stone in the manner they did? And how did they even comprehend an equinox?

I think that the Ancient Egyptians were the most skilled, intelligent, and mysterious civilization to have ever existed. I do believe the Ancient Greeks got much of their knowledge from them, which was the influence for what's become the basis of western knowledge in the sciences, mathematics, philosophy, and perhaps even religion. I'm also of the opinion that Ancient Egypt was the actual so called "Atlantis" that Plato first spoke of. Plato was known to be the originator of the legend of the advanced city, and curiously enough he was also known to have spent some considerable time in Egypt. It makes me wonder if Egypt did in fact inspire the legend of Atlantis.

The Ancient Egyptians possessed incredible knowledge and to me were more advanced that any other civilization of that time. They had a keen understanding of engineering, astronomy, geology, mathematics, physiology et al. They also were obsessed with the afterlife which seems to be the driver of some of the most epic engineering feats that still mystify to this day.

Given this I have to wonder about a couple of things...

If religion and science could coexist back then without issue, then why not now?
And perhaps most intriguing to me, is if the Ancient Egyptians knew so much about the sciences, arts, mathematics etc; all of which we can arguably say they were probably the best ever at ... What did they know and understand about the human soul and the afterlife?
edit on 13-2-2014 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Perhaps they were motivated by a more direct experience of their god and his power.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

bookmarking.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

yarblis

I would like nothing more than to give us credit for building the Great pyramid but I can't.We may have contributed to it's construction but the ancient Egyptians did not design or build,on their own,this pyramid.

Exactly!
They want us to believe they were barely more than savages, but as soon as someone points out all the astonishing work that took place they say "Humans are quite clever when they need to be"
Poooey!
There's a lot more to this than copper chissels and rocks!

For example.

and another

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
To those who can't watch it try this, it might work but i am not sure.

Click me

It was a good watch, seen it before but a rewatch was great as i can't remember half of what i see of docu's.
What i miss a little is the other two pyramids, they are always shown in the background but never really talked about.

edit on 13-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Great post.
Its funny... Every time I posted anything In "ancient and lost..." or anything related to KMT(Egypt), we would always end up arguing. I have been called a fringe, a liar because I don't have any stones in my back pocket, and whatever it is you kids call people today, just for trying to present this same information( like the golden number, 10xpi,distance to the sun.... and all of the other mysteries, solved and unsolved.

Its funny to see you guys catch up
. Next you guys will make the connection between Ancient KMT and tesla and we can have a new discussion.

Great post, and I haven't been on in awhile but your pic is different!?!
I may post a more meaningful response later. I have to go collect my rent on RC.

Peace to all

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Interesting take

You have to wonder if they were taught, or self taught. Either way it's an abundance of knowledge within one ancient civilization.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join