It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. hired Nazis to test '___' and CIA interrogation techniques

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

U.S. intelligence hired Third Reich scientists in capacities stranger and more nefarious than anything reported before.

“Under Operation Paperclip, which began in May of 1945, the scientists who helped the Third Reich wage war continued their weapons-related work for the U.S. government, developing rockets, chemical and biological weapons, aviation and space medicine (for enhancing military pilot and astronaut performance), and many other armaments at a feverish and paranoid pace that came to define the Cold War,” Jacobsen writes. Her book is titled Operation Paperclip: The Secret Intelligence Program that Brought Nazi Scientists to America.

U.S. hired Nazis to test '___' and CIA interrogation techniques

This is from the same author who wrote about "thirteen Middle Eastern men" on a flight she took in 2004 that appeared to be making a dry run for a terrorist attack - the men were detained but later released as all were "traveling musicians". Does this "apparently false" report (she was attacked in the media for her article) call into question her claims in the book? Claims that the United States assembled Nazi scientists, many who were close to Hitler's High Command, to develop a slew of "enhanced interrogation" techniques, which look like the basis for later MKUltra and "mind control" techniques used by the US government.

More at: What Cold War CIA Interrogators Learned from the Nazis (Thedailybeast.com)
edit on Fri Feb 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed drug from title

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This has been known for a while.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

I don't know if the fullest extent of cold-war Nazi-experimentation here in the US will ever be known. I for one would like to see more specifics exposed.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Blackmarketeer
reply to post by GoldenObserver

I don't know if the fullest extent of cold-war Nazi-experimentation here in the US will ever be known. I for one would like to see more specifics exposed.

This.

I CAN tell you that my family used to watch rocket tests in Kwajalein. We have several video's and photo's of test launches, many containing Nazi rockets.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Blackmarketeer

Agreed.
If one were to believe the weird tales some SS-veterans tend to tell on their deathbeds then we know nothing yet and will probably never know "to the fullest extent", and maybe that is a good thing. Some things should better be forgotten.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Nazi rockets... they are more xenophobic than other rockets.

In all seriousness though BFFT, how were folk able to tell that one or another rocket was a Nazi one?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

LOL, i bet your parents could pick a Nazi V rocket out of a group.

My uncle (the youngest uncle, who was most interested back then in the late 60's) can tell me the model of each rocket in each photos.

You have to remember: they had no TV or entertainment. So everyone invested their money into cutting edge audio and video tech. When I say, "They watched it" i mean that all civilians on the island showed up with tripods and telescopic lenses.

In 69 the US Army asked for copies from the civilians (claiming to have had botched footage that they needed to replace). A few days later, they forbid anyone from taking more footage of any launches, and began enforcing curfews (not allowing people outside to watch). My theory: it was at this time they moved from sensitive testing to top secret testing, and began testing technology like the Aquila Heavy Lift and other heavy lift operations.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Some things should better be forgotten.

I heard that he who forgets history is doomed to repeat it.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

No wonder the sciences - including Big Pharma and genetic engineering - have progressed in the dehumanizing and ecology-dismissing directions they have. Predictable considering the proven-to-inhuman influences.

F&S

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

soficrow

Very true, as we can witness in our time and age.
I wasn't talking about NS-history or fascism though. I meant the Nazi-experiments, especially those of the weird and sick kind.
We are better of without knowing exactly whatever they were or what they found IMO.
edit on 13-2-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

We are better of without knowing exactly whatever they were or what they found IMO.

I flip-flop on that one. It's an interesting moral dilemma.

S&

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If someone doesn't know what Operation Paperclip was, IDK where they have been in their adult life. College?

It is also worth noting that while the vast majority of records on MK Ultra were destroyed right before the Congressional Hearing on MK Ultra, the parts about '___' happened to leak in some financial records. I have a feeling there was a LOT more than '___' going on.

Aside from mind control, Nazis also helped create American space exploration via NASA. Mind control and rocketry, and the mind control is still classified (hint - stop watching TV and turn off the radio).

ETA: Why am I not allowed to say '___' or Acid!!?!?!?!? Seriously, ATS?
edit on 13-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

ColCurious
reply to post by soficrow

soficrow

Very true, as we can witness in our time and age.
I wasn't talking about NS-history or fascism though. I meant the Nazi-experiments, especially those of the weird and sick kind.
edit on 13-2-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Regrettably, we already do know. They were continuing in some very ancient traditions and Hitler and his aides were deep into the occult.

Did you know that Hitler was a Jew?

Have you ever heard of Atlantis?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm actually quite surprised this is just now being posted under "breaking Alt. news."
I thought most people have known this for a while

Like all enemies and allies, the history and mingling of such is not black and white, as most things tend not to be.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm actually quite surprised this is just now being posted under "breaking Alt. news."
I thought most people have known this for a while, as such I figured it was something that was generally accepted as a part of history

Learn something new everyday

Like all enemies and allies, the history and mingling of such is not black and white, as most things tend not to be.

edit on 2/13/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

The Nazis were not using acid on their own soldiers. They were using methamphetamine, and Hitler received injections of meth every day. They were experimenting with mind control, and they were very advanced in it's application (as you should be able to clearly see). Hitler called it "World View Warfare," and viewed it as the best method of attaining world domination.

In modern times, it is called "Perception Management," and is largely employed stateside as well as abroad.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Actually, if not for the Communist threat, I would like to believe there would have been no intermingling. The CIA had to destroy the records of Nazi war criminals in direct violation of an order given to them, and only did it because of the intelligence the Nazi war criminals had not only on the Soviets but also on mind control and rocketry. The reason they did it, though, was supposedly the Soviets (and truthfully, I buy that part).

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That I a very good point good sir.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
and then later the drug '___' was used as a covert secret weapon.

After JFK murder, the spooks used it to distract people into sex, drugs, rock n'roll, and more drugs..

Instead of having a massive revolution over the murder.

the young always SPARK revolution. but not this time/

My biggest conspiracy theory.

OP...

glad you brought this topic up

edit on Fri Feb 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

top topics

<<   2 >>

join