It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Masons Looking At My Sons Eyes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Good Night! No wonder you took your kids out of the pubic schools. My kids are still very young, but I do keep a close eye on what they are learning. We are fortunate enough to be in a very good district with teachers and staff that are like minded in values so that helps a bunch. They also go out of their way to get us involved and keep us informed about anything happening with our kids. It is not uncommon for them to text me throughout the day and let me know if one of my kids even seems tired or doesn't act like they feel well.

~OkieDokie

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by OkieDokie

Sounds to me like they are just providing a community service.

Either that or they're hunting for reptilians.

Good lord no. We ARE the reptilians.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The masons do A LOT of charity work.

My good friends son's life was saved by the good will of the Masons who approached them and offer to pay for the medication their son needed to live.

People always seem to find faults and become angry with people that live their lives more righteously than themselves which i believe is the back bone of all mason conspiracy theories.

Sad, really.
edit on 13-2-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Thanks for the info Mike. It has got to be a big undertaking to screen all the kids in Oklahoma public schools. I know a lot of hard work from volunteers and large amounts of money goes into it.

~OkieDokie

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

whitewave

Yes, that is the program that had cops fingerprinting school children. Parents were sent a permission slip to sign if they wanted their child to participate. I scribbled a huge NO across the form and even pinned a note to my son's shirt saying "NO FINGERPRINTING!". They did it anyway. When I called to loudly complain, I was told it was done for the child's protection and to help locate him safely if he were ever abducted. I countered with "it does NOTHING to help locate him, only to identify his dead remains". They don't care. Your child is state property.
The following week they had "voluntary" flu vaccines. I kept him out of school and at home for that one. If they ignore no fingerprinting mandates by the parents, then they would probably ignore the no vaccine mandate too.
The public schools are becoming increasingly intrusive into a child's home/personal life but I don't think the Masons are behind it. At least not directly. LOL.
If you want to look at real issues to be paranoid about concerning your child's school, watch what kind of homework assignments they're given. In a social studies class the kids were told to draw blueprints of their homes. I asked the teacher point blank if he were planning to break into homes. Why else would he need blueprint layouts of kids homes? Has NOTHING to do with social studies.
Had a math teacher ask how many kids had parents that rolled their own cigarettes (which I did at the time). Got a visit from the police wanting to search my home for marijuana (no warrant). Told them to take a flying leap and reported the school to the Dept. of Education which was ignored by them.
There are any number of issues that would cause parental paranoia from public schools (have you SEEN the curriculum?!) but I don't think eye exams are among them.

That's what I'm talking about. You are one who sees clearly. May you wear your 'paranoia' proudly, and keep it next to you always, in that there chain wallet. Hyeeah. If I needed a baby sitter, I would have you in a second. Free lessons for the kids, just by your acumen, and interactions with them. A brilliant synopsis.

There is no limit to paranoia anymore. They will scour your kids for everything, including why your kids won't talk to them.

I wouldn't let my kids within a mile of a 'public' school. The swine. It's a miracle if you can avoid 'capture'. There are ways for them to figure it all out, just by what the child doesn't say.

Oh...'the smartest, most fit to run things', they think of everything. And so must we.

"Mommy, why does the baby sitter rinse the paper towel in bleach, before throwing it away?"

Looks at husband.

"She's getting a raise. A big one."

The whole thing is geared toward how much your kids go against the grain of what the zionist ray gun sprays in your face from the tele screen. Their time is gonna come.

# 155
edit on 13-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

TheWhiteKnight
That's
I wouldn't let my kids within a mile of a 'public' school. The swine. It's a miracle if you can avoid 'capture'. There are ways for them to figure it all out, just by what the child doesn't say.

Oh...'the smartest, most fit to run things', they think of everything. And so must we.

"Mommy, why does the baby sitter rinse the paper towel in bleach, before throwing it away?"

Looks at husband.

"She's getting a raise. A big one."

What?
What are you talking about? Rinsing paper towels in bleach gets a raise for a babysitter?
Might want to ease up on the public school "swine" stuff. Especially around your kids. It would be a shame if they grow up and judge people too.

As for the topic at hand, I would say its benevolent.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i'm not a mason, but have met many of them. I can honestly say that on the whole, they are among the best people I have met in my life.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

For one thing, well intentioned or not, ANY medical exam of a minor has to have parental consent, and at the very, absolute minimum NOTIFY parents of the exam beforehand.

For the second thing, a retinal scan (SPOT image) is as good as a fingerprint, since every retina is unique.

My guess?

Under the guise of doing good, they are making a catalogue of every childs retina pattern for when the technology to scan retinas everywhere, anytime are implemented in society.

By the time your kid is a teenager, if not sooner - he'll not be able to walk down the road without being identified hundreds of times by his retina.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by o0oTOPCATo0o

Pay attention. The next tactic will be a sweeping, yet selective, germ war, based on what comes out of your nose. But first, you must cross them. It's hardly a secret that most of us are quite fed up with the not so secret agenda, as seen on TV. Some of us have things to protect. I am not talking about material wealth, in case you are stuck in that rut.

Public schools have been infested by the lice bearing technofascists. That the teachers being hired are piping their finds straight to the militarized police is no accident. They will likewise go through your trash to find a scrap of DNA that can be used to augment their weaponry.

When I was a child, there was more than one person in the neighborhood who was bent on collecting, from me, the most insane item.

Let's just say that the thing this one guy was asking for was not anything that would show up on the list of a scavenger hunt.

Get what I'm saying? Can you guess?

Probably not. But I recall the conversations this guy started, like it was yesterday. I was 10 years old. I knew enough to be aghast at what he was specifying. Sure, just go upstairs and look for a.....he even suggested going through the laundry. Thinking back, I'd like to strangle him right now. I thank God I remember everything...so clearly.

I was not surprised when his car burst into flames. I am tempted at this moment to follow through, and see how he is faring. But that would only be a waste of my fine time.

We even had a guy showing up trying to sell us discount 'meat'. He approached Dad many times with his wares. Seemed to go out of his way a little too much, as a matter of fact. A deal that was just a little too good to believe.

I am Mister Public. So do not try hanging your elitist label on me, sir. I know what I know, and it isn't for everyone, to be sure.

I'll dumb it down for you, if need be. It sounds like you need some schooling.
I'll be the judge of what my children come to judge, thank you. Every single one of us judges. In doing so, we are judged.

In my opinion, there is no higher honor than being justly judged. So, to put a twist on Jesus speak, I will judge, because I am not afraid of judgment. God's judgment. It's the only thing that matters.

# 156
edit on 13-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Whats next?...Liberal Democrats offering free abortions to teens? Oh, wait...never mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

You are funny. Like a clown.

If the masons offered you cash, you would probably find some evil plot in there to destabilize your income or something.

Seek help.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Grow up, the masons and others like them are pathetic idiots who crave being accepted, feel insecure if they can't join an 'all boys club', and you think i'm funny?

It's all just too swimming in homosexuality for me, all those exposed breasts, nakedness and S&M style sessions with 'the masters' directing the underlings, no women, no windows, no telling (no kidding?!)...Seriously, i don't know why the majority of masons don't just step out of the closet and be proud, it is the 21st century after all.

And if you think performing medical procedures on young children without informing or getting permission from their parents is correct, you'd be totally wrong..it isn't.

edit on 13-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

MysterX
It's all just too swimming in homosexuality for me, all those exposed breasts...

So seeing another man without a shirt on makes you have sexual urges for that man?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

MysterX
It's all just too swimming in homosexuality for me, all those exposed breasts...

So seeing another man without a shirt on makes you have sexual urges for that man?

No, actually it does the opposite, but if you wish to fantasize about such things, go ahead.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

MysterX
No, actually it does the opposite...

Same here. Men without shirts on does not drive heterosexual men to have homosexual urges, not unless they live in your juvenile world where apparently this can occur.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I had free health care as a kid, and the only non-school eye exam I ever had was after the school exam said I might need glasses.

It's convenient for parents and ensures kids get check ups.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The highest order in the York Rite is the Order of the Knights Templar who have chosen eye disease as the recipient of their altruism.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

A SPOT screening device is not a retina scanner and does not take retinal images. So that's out.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Often Grand Lodges have a charity where they provide a free service to the community. In this instance it is eye care. The Knights Templar Eye Foundation is a similarly occular based charity.

No private information is kept by the Masons. Luckily it's a voluntary program so you don't have to have your kid go through it. At least you had the frame of mind to do some research.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
""It was just a little shocking to find that big eyeball looking back at me from my child's backpack""

And why exactly? What is "shocking" about it?
edit on 42014R000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago58PMThursdayThursday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join