It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Christie's Entire Career Reeks--It's not just the bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
www.newrepublic.com...

What is remarkable about this meltdown is that it isn’t the result of some deep secret that has been exposed to the world, revealing a previously unimagined side to the candidate. Many of the scandals and mini-scandals and scandals-within-scandals that the national media is salivating over have been in full view for years. Even the now-infamous Bridgegate was percolating for months before it exploded into the first major story of the next presidential race.

The point is that for some reason these wretched crooked politicians seem to always hide before they get in office and reveal themselves to be the worst kind of evil doers.

Obama fooled many by pretending to being a progressive humanitarian and he ends up a murderer of children and liar of the worst kind.

Now for years Christie was thought of as such a refreshing politician…what a joke.

At least Christie may have been exposed for what he is and was caught before the clueless American electorate was ready to pronounce him the GOP nominee in 2016.
Of course you never know, the people of America who elected the serial killers George Bush and Barack Obama twice, may still be tricked and go for Christie.

Please read some of this history of his corrupt practices.www.newrepublic.com...

And here too LINK

Tony Soprano and Chris Christie, one and the same

And yet, even post-Bridgegate, the prevailing interpretations of Christie fundamentally miss the mark. He has been so singularly successful at constructing his own mythology—as a reformer, a crusader, a bipartisan problem-solver—that people have never really seen him clearly. Over the past three months, I talked to more than 50 people who have crossed paths with Christie throughout his career—legislators, officials, Democrats, Republicans, lawyers, longtime New Jersey politicos. (Christie himself didn’t respond to a detailed request for comment.) The problem with Christie isn’t merely that he is a bully. It’s that his political career is built on a rotten foundation. Christie owes his rise to some of the most toxic forces in his state—powerful bosses who ensure that his vow to clean up New Jersey will never come to pass. He has allowed them to escape scrutiny, rewarded them for their support, and punished their enemies. All along, even as it looked like Christie was attacking the machine, he was really just mastering it.

edit on 13-2-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

The problem with this dirtbag in my mind is, we will end up seeing him as the next president if Obama can't change the contitution to make him ruler for his lifetime!

People like this are usually the next in line to be president.....They love the crooked people more than the normal because they can be bought and paid for! Lobbyists will love him, hand him a couple mill and watch him destroy whatever they need him to do....Sound familiar?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

You know it’s a horrible proposition but you may be absolutely right.

In a lot of people eyes this may make him a more desirable president, since the PTB like murderers, ( Obama) serial killers) the first Bush), rapists( Bill Clinton) and psychopaths and war mongers (2ND Bush for instance) as presidents.

All of these attributes are required to be President of the US.

Chris Christie’s Bullying Map of New Jersey: READ HERE ALL THE FAVORS AND PUNISHMENTS HE GIVES
www.newrepublic.com...
ed it on 13-2-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Isn't "Progressive Humanitarian" an oxymoron???

As far as I am concerned, the term "Progressive" means nothing more than a politician whom is hell bent on destroying the the Constitution of the United States and put this country into the hands of a GLOBAL CABAL of criminals whom are using the United Nations as a front for global domination!

Quite sad how people have been brainwashed to the point that they deem the likes of the REAL Teaparty (not the fake one that is used to make the original ones look bad) a bunch of racists but yet they willingly support either of the two established parties that are BOTH responsible for creating and disobeying laws and policies that have turned our country into a politically correct police state that is quickly making people look up the term "feudalism"!

Hillary, Christy, blah blah blah..............they are all corporatist scum!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

No, they don't hide. They do what they do, and the "club" (i.e., dual political system) covers it up until the need is there.

Christie pissed someone off, or he was made expedient by someone who has other aims for the POTUS in 2016. It isn't like nice people end up in places of power. You have to be a scumbag just to get there.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

A "progressive" is a pawn placed there to divert your attention.

The GOP of today is as liberal as the DNC of 1979. That movement hasn't happened on accident. And it hasn't been hidden. Only obscured by the comparitive insanity of what has come to be known as "the progressive movement". It is nothing but a contrast.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The Tea Party never did liked him. It's the ignorant masses that drank the Obama cool aide that was all over Christie.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

are you saying he has a strong moral fiber?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Since the word "Neo-Con" is so misused, I make sure everyone understands I am NOT A "NEW" (Neo) Republican

I am a "Old School Republican"

Now that is established

I'll vote for Hillary before I vote for this BOZO

And you can write it down and hold me too it..

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
GOP donors are worried about Christie's 2016 prospects, meanwhile the button holding up Christie's pants is worried he may pop off!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

me, too. old school as in "ultra conservative libertarian". I want government beaten back into the corner and shaking like a scared puppy. Police forces reduced ridiculously, with some agency's completely abolished. And apologies written to every single person sitting in a prison in the US that didn't commit a violent crime.

There hasn't been a candidate in contention for POTUS that would get my vote since....maybe never.

join