It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VA: at the White Chapel church, clothing is optional.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
At Ivor church, clothing is optional.

"I really don't think God cares what you wear when you worship," said Richard Foley, a member of the congregation. "The thing is worship."

Churchgoers like Foley have no problem getting the word of God from a pastor in his birthday suit. "Some of the biggest moments in Jesus' life he was naked," Pastor Allen Parker said. "When he was born he was naked, when he was crucified he was naked and when he arose he left his clothes in the tomb and he was naked. If God made us that way, how can that be wrong?"

The man does have a point.

When I first saw this article, I thought, finally, a reason to get me back into church.

Then I quickly realized that most people who take their clothes off, probably shouldnt.

My first act as part of my new church group will be to suggest specific days for specific people. For example, the first Sunday of every month could be for senior citizens. The 2nd Sunday, people who wear glasses. The 3rd Sunday, people with a body fat % of less than 8.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Some 'good' Christian guys could be revealed to be having lustful thoughts... Wonder how that would be treated?

Anyway - let them be naked! If you can't be comfortable revealing your true and whole self in church, well then, where?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Hell yeah, mom wouldn't be so nervous when I tell her I met my new lady at church

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You forgot to mention that this is a nudist resort church, of course clothing is optional.
Pure sensationalism.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Going skyclad in the Holy Spirit. Who would have guessed?

top topics

join