It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Packages Found At Army Offices - UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just seen this on Sky News.

news.sky.com...

Counter-terrorism police are investigating reports of suspicious packages being found at Army careers offices.

Packages have been found at Oxford, Slough and Brighton, the South East Counter Terrorism Unit said.

Similar packages were found on Wednesday in Aldershot, Reading and Chatham, police said.

I don't remember seeing this mentioned yesterday anywhere when the others were found. Does anyone know anymore about the ones found on Wednesday?

It's obviously far too early to jump to any conclusions as to the nature of them, but I thought it interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

If similar packages had been found yesterday, surely they ought to know if 'suspicious' is 'dangerous' or not?

I mean, they've had an entire day to determine if they are or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

That's what confused me too. Surely they must have a reason for thinking they're linked if they mention them, so surely they must know what they are?

Very odd.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

That's what confused me too. Surely they must have a reason for thinking they're linked if they mention them, so surely they must know what they are?

Very odd.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Feel for me please... They have only just opened up the road near me after the bomb threat and I had to stay at work whilst we knew it was happening just outside.

Not scared just REALLY bored of people freaking out. People asking me why Im so calm.

Errr..... Because if it was a bomb and it did go boom I wouldnt have time to worry

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Apparently there was also a suspicious package at RAF Mildenhall this morning.

Curiouser and curiouser.

new topics

top topics

join