It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. Simpson Says He's Going to Starve Himself To Death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

He didn't give a rats backend about those kids when he murdered their mother and her friend

OJ likely didn't kill Ron and Nicole (in my book). He was guilty of hiring the guy (Glen Rogers, who was working as a painter in the house at the time) who did however...but he hired him to steal something specific, not to kill her, but they were collateral damage in the theft. He also arrived soon after the deed when it went down that way.

www.cnn.com...

I'm baffled at how the police and others can accept the fact that a serial killer (who is believed to have killed over 70 people!) is somehow just a big COINCIDENCE in the case.... Truly mind-boggling.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well ... it's been 13 days since Simpson said he was going on a hunger strike.
No word about him dying or hospitalized or anything.
I didn't think he'd go through with it...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So apparently by dying, the money will go to the kids instead of the families of the people he murdered. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's not really directly guilty you know. He simply put the guy who DID commit the murders in the position to do so. He hired Glen Rogers (an actual serial killer, though not known as such to OJ, working as a painter in her house) to steal some pricey earrings for him, but when he was caught in the act, he killed them.

The killer actually confessed in prison (and knew details nobody else but the investigators knew), as he was caught for another murder.

If you're curious:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

He even did a lot of artwork while in prison that depicted some of the details of the murder that weren't known, not even shown during the televised trial, etc.

<< 1  2   >>

join