It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
reply to post by Dianec

they tilt their head to the side and look with the eyes. theyre more like a toddler than a dog to be honest. very smart and loving critters

That's really cool to hear. I will need to stop eating this critter then. It's not like I'll die without pork. Being analogous to a toddler and all - I just can't go there. Glad you had the chance to have one as a pet.

For the generalizations of this Nigerian incident to all of Africa - I would disagree. Many weird things have happened in the United States and I would hate to have people draw conclusions on my character and the overall lifestyle here based on those.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
No one let this thread go to you head
and don't forget the gravy and roast potatoes all you pork lovers

edit on 14-2-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

8675309jenny

AthlonSavage
reply to post by FlyersFan

The darkages never really went away completely!

Africa has always been in the dark ages. Just look at the genocide of Afrikaaners currently ensuing.

what an ignorant statement. i think you better brush p on your history and politics.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

I hate pork, smelling it makes me nauseous. I think all civilised evolved human beings have this reaction.

I love pork, smelling it makes my tummy growl. I think only a herd animal couldn't love the smell.

Sorry. This post bothered me for some reason.

OP. There are some pretty scary people on this planet. Evil people.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sumerian210kbc
reply to post by 8675309jenny

WHAT!!!??? WHERE???!!!
I am from Namibia(Slightly to the north west of South Africa)not many Afrikaners anywhere other than these two countries What are you talking about?

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a#q=afrikaners+genocide&rls=o rg.mozilla:en-US
fficial&spell=1

Oh wow, look there's even a sanitized wikipedia page for it!!

Sorry that you're woefully unaware of your local problems mate!

The microsecond that a single white person lays a finger on any other race round the f2cking planet, the SHTF, but murder a boatload of white people who provide for everyone (farmers) in South Africa and it's A-OK.

Get over yourself. BTW Mandela was a g'ddamn terrorist whose political party invented necklacing.
edit on 14-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ya lets forget all that the "actual" africans had to deal with involving the afrikaners..sometimes things come round full circle
Not saying its right but..somewhat expected
I have a friend who came from South Africa(white) said terrible thing done by both sides..you guess who started it
edit on 14-2-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

VoidHawk
My gray matter tells me there was a thread a short while ago concerning the idea that genetics have shown that at some point in the past humans and pigs interbred!
If thats true then 99% of us are cannibals.

Although funny, two different species of animals can't breed!
Unless you are reading that in the tabloid "World News" !

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
reply to post by Dianec

they tilt their head to the side and look with the eyes. theyre more like a toddler than a dog to be honest. very smart and loving critters

When I was a kid my folks raised pigs, cattle and horses. Pigs are smart, there was a runt that was like a little dog.. we vowed never to sell him, we raised him in the basement and when we put him with the other hogs when my brother and I fed them he would rather play with us than to eat! The only way we could go back to the house without him following us was to crawl over a pile of hay bales, he would wait hoping you would come back down!
How many people know that pigs LOVE eating coal? We used to break up coal for them as a treat, they made made crunching it sound like candy!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
When I lived in Japan in 2012 there was a cook who amputeed his penis and served it to the people in his restaurant.
All legal in Japan and the people actually paid a lot of money to taste his penis.
I don't want to google this story again, but you can find it easily if you want.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

aLLeKs
When I lived in Japan in 2012 there was a cook who amputeed his penis and served it to the people in his restaurant.
All legal in Japan and the people actually paid a lot of money to taste his penis.
I don't want to google this story again, but you can find it easily if you want.

Cannibalism is legal in Japan but he was still arrested and charged with 'indecent exposure' (www.nzherald.co.nz...)
Hmmmmmmm......
Since he separated the different parts of his genitalia was he charged for 'exposing himself' to each customer that had the 'tube steak' special?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

taoistguy

8675309jenny

AthlonSavage

The darkages never really went away completely!

Africa has always been in the dark ages. Just look at the genocide of Afrikaaners currently ensuing.

what an ignorant statement. i think you better brush p on your history and politics.

I guess I should have specified Sub-Saharan Africa.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

I hate pork, smelling it makes me nauseous. I think all civilised evolved human beings have this reaction.

And uncivilized humans. We call them Muslims.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
reply to post by Dianec

... theyre more like a toddler than a dog to be honest...

Mmmmmmm. Toddler.

I kid folks, I kid....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join