It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Tell me you are not trolling...LOL.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This has happened in Nigeria before? I will follow the advise given above and never visit this Country. Eeewww. I'm leery of the meat I'm eating anyway so probably would have sensed it through smell - that something was off. I hope so anyway. When I was a kid I was fed some meat that in my whole life I'll never forget the smell of. It was one of those things where you had to eat what was on your plate. The smell comes back to me now even - I can't describe it but it instinctively creates(ed) an aversion. What a terrible experience - whatever that was.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Truely sickening.

It brings back a nightmare i had around 20 or so years ago...it was a cannabalism scenario, but based in the Amazon somewhere, not Africa...never forgotten it, gives me the creeps thinking about it even now.

Poor people.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Think about it this way...

Farm animals you have to take care of and feed. Humans will get their own food source.

Technically its a way to save time and money.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Somewhere in Nigeria, There is a man crying himself to sleep because his favorite restaurant was closed down

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You are primitive if you don't eat pork
After-all it is one of the most important source of meat for the last centuries, next to beef. If it wasn't for pork, we wouldn't have come that far as a society.

NomNom!

edit on February2014201413-0600fCST08America/Chicago8 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

texasgirl
How awful. Were these restaurant patrons aware of what they were eating? I would be more worried about contracting Kuru and prion diseases that affect the brain. Laughing sickness and shaking syndrome has been associated with cannibalism.

Yes, this is an important point and I was wondering when someone would mention it. I have to question if those side effects are a "constant" for cannibals or do those symptoms eventually dissapate. There are cannibals all over the world, the most famous being "Head Hunters" of Melanesia.

"Headhunting was practised by many Austronesian people in Southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands. Headhunting has at one time or another existed among most of the peoples of Melanesia,[4] including New Guinea.[5] In 1901, on Goaribari Island in the Gulf of Papua, a missionary, Harry Dauncey, found 10,000 skulls in the island’s Long Houses.[6]"

It's still sick, no matter the culture.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think in order to qualify as a civilized society the first requisite is to not eat each other!!!! Jeez! Just when you think the daily news can't possibly get more depraved....

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What the.........Really........What is going on over there. It's funny how much aid flows to help out these poor people but they continue to not help themselves. Will places in Africa ever even become third world countries?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the side dish was Fava Beans and to drink some Chianti.

One website said they interviewed some of the patrons.
When asked about the taste. They said it varied from person to person.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

You are primitive if you don't eat pork
After-all it is one of the most important source of meat for the last centuries, next to beef. If it wasn't for pork, we wouldn't have come that far as a society.

Hannibal

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

I hate pork, smelling it makes me nauseous. I think all civilised evolved human beings have this reaction.

I would assume this is because you can't cook...

come to my house, you'd drool at the smell of roast pork

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Safety First

edit on 13-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All Pork eaters "Guilty as charged"

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

LOL what?

Unless you're muslim or Jewish, eating pork isn't a so called "sin"...

Thus there is no charge, and no reason for guilt

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Judging people by the food they choose to eat is incredibly closed minded. just because a person likes meat doesn't mean they're "uncivilized" ACTIONS make the person uncivilized

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Uuuuggghhh gross...

lookee here... a human empanada.

The suspects confessed to murdering at least two women, eating parts of their bodies, and using the rest to make meat pies sold in the town of Garanhuns.

"corpse medicine" (a form of cannibalism) was once acceptable, it started to grow out of favor in the 16th century.

The recent arrest of three people in Brazil suspected of making empanadas out of human flesh (and then selling them) reminds us that though human cannibalism is rare in the modern world, it still persists.

source

leolady

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Tazkven

MysterX
Are we talking about contacts in the local mortuary, Hospital or prison? Or snatching unfortunates off the streets and murdering them?

Think in this case it was just unfortunates ...
But with the prices people are paying for body parts, they could be coming from anywhere.

Akindele admitted to practicing cannibalism and also to selling human body parts for ritualistic purposes. He described how he would hit his unsuspecting victims over the head and drag their bodies into a hole that served as his hideout. ”I then…use a knife to cut them into parts which I sell to some churches and some ready buyers who indulge in ritual killing for easy money, and some times when I feel hungry late in the night, I eat some parts for food.

Body parts are sold to Churches!!! WTF!?
The whole country is quite #ed up I think

edit on 13-2-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
primatives

You are obviously so much better than the rest of humanity. You should make your own forum so you don't have to communicate with dull primitives like the rest of us.

But don't take my bacon!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join