It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in France too...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I went looking for a video someone posted, and ended up falling upon a video someone made of strange sky sounds.
What caught my attention is that it is in the area I live in, and I had heard them myself, even mentioned it in a thread here at the time.
But I never checked to see if anyone else heard or recorded them! This is the same thing I heard!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

The Taos Hum....?_javascript:quote()

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

At first I was very sceptical of these strange noise videos but as time has gone on I see that it is a real phenomena that is happening in a lot of places , there is a scientific theory that the noises are a result of trapped layers of warm and cold air reflecting sound from many miles away but it is just a theory , it is odd.

Perhaps it's the planets way of telling us to quit what we're doing to it.

edit on 13-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

That's quite a menacing sound. The first thing that sound reminded me of was the movie war of the worlds with Tom Cruise. That's the same sound they used in the movie when the aliens were approaching. Weird. Check out the sound in the movie.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
that's awesome! first thing it reminded me of are the notes used in the close encounters film with richard dreyfuss... my conspiracy brain wants to tell me that something is trying to communicate!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Supposedly noises have been heard in Spain too the last few weeks, one was at the same time a flock of dove died like some birds died last year?

The problem with this kind of video is they are very easy to fake, just a speaker near the people and they fake the reaction, not saying this is a fake.

The Spain noise was not like this it was like a long thunder, ill try to search for a video.

The noise was in Murcia, still haven found a video of the noise but that was the birds
edit on 13-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It does seem as though things are stepping up with regard the noises and strange lights and objects in the sky.

What keeps going through my mind is the interview with some BigWig retired from our armed forces who simply wanted the public to know the truth and that is that we can do nothing about UFO's because we simply are not as advanced as they are.

However, with the noises which coincidentally sound like the noises we have created ourselves to say that aliens are coming in films, it seems too bizarre that the aliens are creating these noises themselves. To some they sound menacing but to me they simply sound like someone making different noises for the sake of it and watching our reaction.

We know sound is a monumental item for humans in that it can alter our brainwaves, help with meditation, be used as a weapon against us etc we communicate through sound. I can't make the logical leap from what was seen in the video to aliens wanting to hurt or harm us. With the technology to fly as they appear to, I expect they have an arsenal that could do unimaginable damage to this world, which as far as we know they have not, except perhaps they might be playing with our weather?

We also have many reports from merchant and navy shipping and pilots about UFOs disappearing into the sea or stretches of water. In the past they could hide from us but today we have sophisticated tracking technology so it must be getting harder and harder for them to hide. So were we to find we have 'lodgers' who aren't paying us rent, then perhaps they know we are catching up fast and feel its better for them to 'open negotiations' rather than us do it for them in what could be a somewhat unfriendly manner and create a situation that could be avoided.

It may be that we are about to be contacted and with such elaborate efforts we may be being prepared for the fact that they don't look like us and could be very different and frightening to us. Or it could be something to do with the public's ideas that governments have terrible sound weapons and they are just running odd tests whilst distracting us with strange lights etc. Who knows? Sound weapons tested in the open can't be that easily hidden if you want to monitor people's reactions.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
These sounds have always fascinated me and scared me as well. If these were something natural, why havn't we always heard them??

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Thank you for posting that video ...I had missed it.... I think last year and the year before we had about 4 or 5 threads of massive bird die offs or things like that...I had never really considered the possibility of it being linked to the sounds. I myself have not heard the sounds but it does seem to be a real phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have heard a similar sound in the first video, 4years ago, summer time, in the st. Louis region...My reaction was the same as the French dudes..I could not distinguish from what direction the sound was coming from. I only heard it three times, so I am not sure if I caught the tail end of the sounds...but they are for real, it's an erie sound, and it is nothing like I have heard before...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How hard would it be for a group of us to stand around looking at the sky, video that then add some sound effects....This is a world wide phenomenon....More Soundcloud than anything in the clouds i believe.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Soloprotocol
How hard would it be for a group of us to stand around looking at the sky, video that then add some sound effects....This is a world wide phenomenon....More Soundcloud than anything in the clouds i believe.

So, all we have are liars all over the world? Surely some are genuine.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Considering there has been official investigations on the noises yes, some must be real

The Hum

Some are fake too

Mysterious Sounds Reported Around the World

the creator of this said it was a hoax as she just put a laptop with a horn recording under the camera source
edit on 13-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Night Star

Soloprotocol

Never called anyone a Liar...Look at the UFO Videos....99% are CGI...Liars, No..Pranksters, Yes.
I just wonder what the next world wide Phenomenon to appear on social Media will be..

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
its uncanny how its exactly like war of the worlds

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'n Gonna get a loan of a didgeridoo and mic it up through my Marshall stack....

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well my youtube link wasn't working so here it is. More of these weird noises.

www.youtube.com...=584
edit on 13-2-2014 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Soloprotocol

Night Star

Soloprotocol

Never called anyone a Liar...Look at the UFO Videos....99% are CGI...Liars, No..Pranksters, Yes.
I just wonder what the next world wide Phenomenon to appear on social Media will be..

I am not a prankster, nor a liar- though I appreciate the scepticism and do understand it is hard to believe.
When I heard it, it was so aware that no one would believe me, I didn't even bother trying to see if anyone else had recorded it.
The guys in the video even say (in french) "if we put this on youtube, people will take us for idiots!"
Exactly. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think pipeline pigging might be one plausible explanation for this phenomena (other than hoaxing), but I've yet to find one good video of that process with comparable sound. (Most pipeline cleaning videos are recorded at the end so all you hear is the water or compressed air that manages to flow past the pig, rather than what may be the scraping noise of the pig moving through the pipeline.) Considering the noise would transmit from a good length of pipeline and come from underground and resonate, it would also be one of those sounds where you might not have an idea of where it was coming from if you didn't know what it was.

Of course if you knew when the water or the gas company was cleaning a pipeline, perhaps it would be possible go to some street at the midway point above that pipe and listen for what kind of sound it may make and make a recording for comparison.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Daver2056
its uncanny how its exactly like war of the worlds

Same here, almost a little too uncanny. It's nearly identical!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join