It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 3 Sherlock BBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Okay kids.

It's out on DVD. Buy it. Steal it. Don't know, don't care.

Best drama series on the freaking planet! Just finished watching it.

Brilliant!

No spoilers, no alerts, just watch the damned thing!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I missed the 3rd episode because of the damn power outage so, when I saw it in the store today, I grabbed it and watched the 3rd episode as soon as I got home.

Holy friggin plot twists huh? I never would've seen that coming. If you haven't seen this show, buy all three seasons, they're worth the money even though there's only 3 episodes each season.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I beg to differ with you on the quality of the show. It makes me wonder if there is a quality to it or simply a cult following of whatever they put out. I know, I know, I apparently just don't get it, right?

I happened (by boredom) to watch the first(?) or second(?) episode of the new season a week ago Sunday and I went away confused with the horrible story line that left little to comprehend. I thought the problem was mainly with my old brain. And then I saw that the writers for the show had done a followup feature to try to explain the mess. After years of watching politics, I know spin when I hear it and those two buddies were full of nothing but weak explanations for what transpired in the show. Dr. Who, I can take as one big joke on everything, on the other hand, Sherlock attempts to be somewhat old school needs to find his spyglass and cut the pretty boy poses. True old English mystery buffs must be wondering what the Hell happened to English mysteries.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Beez....It IS brilliant; definitely the best show on...and is on right after Downton Abbey!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hands down, one of the best shows on TV in years.

Benedict Cumberbatch plays the Sherlock character which such energy and darkness - I just love it.

S&F

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I LOVE Sherlock!
I missed the first season - thought it would suck so didn't bother. Caught the second season and got so hooked.
I don't care for mystery type shows, detective shows and I really don't like the whole Sherlock Holmes stuff -- but this show is great (I think I'm ADD or something, because the back/forth, here/there, flashbacks, etc. keep me engaged as I get bored so easy watching anything
)

edit on 12-2-2014 by Galadriel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They need to have 12 episodes a season!

about the best show on TV... still they are trying to mix 'terrorism' with crime even here... and we all know how many 'real' attacks we have had in the last 30 years....

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have it to watch. Can't wait. I loved first 2 seasons.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The third season is great, though Sherlock's time spent mending fences with Dr. Watson did burn up a lot screen time.

top topics

join