It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed today. Helicopters, mothership, and scouting saucer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

There are people who can prove hoaxes.

Yes ok, we don't know for sure either way right now.
There has yet to be a clear picture of a UFO that convinces the majority it is.
I open a thread always hoping this will be the one, but sadly it never is.

It's highly unlikely this guy is always filming sightings.
It's a helicopter. I see them all day long. I could shoot a video as well and claim it was monitoring a UFO.

It's a blurry object with no distinct shape . It's a smudge in the sky, easily created in Photoshop with the smudge tool. So you have to use logical explanations when analyzing.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

That is really something back grats!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would say CGI because there seems to be some pretty poor matchmove work when the "helicopter" descends aft/down towards the building. I´m not a pilot so i dont know the correct terminology for it.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I mostly like the video's with allot of enthusiastic responses and not with fancy counters and stuff, and stunning music .. Those give more realness to the situation then these kind of video's nevertheless it could be real? I can't really say.

It's very misty on the vid. So it could also be Chinooks flying low its hard to see . there are better ones that give more credibility
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoThu, 13 Feb 2014 17:42:41 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 13 Feb 2014 17:42:41 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA You know what, not only 2 hours ago I took a look in the sky to see these jets flying with their chemtrails behind them then all of a sudden I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because it looked like an eraser went thru the clouds ahead of the jet exactly like this video shows. The jet, when it reached the "erased clouds" it repositioned itself so that it didn't follow exactly inside the path of whatever it was, it went on the left side of the "erased cloud section". Funny thing I should come across this video because that's exactly what I saw hours ago.

The planes & jets have been goin' crazy with chemtrails lately. The weird thing is that the chemtrails don't hold their shape like they use to. They now get distorted fairly quickly or break up or lose their straight edge. Something else I thought should be noted.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Not clear enough to be thought upon.
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Ai... ça fait mal.....

Although I respect your point of view, believe me I will be the first to eat my tinfoil hat and admit to everyone if I am wrong, I still think that this is not Paris.

Anyone can put a place name on a video.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. And a heartfelt thanks to the person who U2Ued me in French

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by Bluesma

Ai... ça fait mal.....

Although I respect your point of view, believe me I will be the first to eat my tinfoil hat and admit to everyone if I am wrong, I still think that this is not Paris.

Anyone can put a place name on a video.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. And a heartfelt thanks to the person who U2Ued me in French

Oh ! You misunderstood! I was refering to the other poster speaking from their cul!
I am not sure what they thought- that you were referring to Paris Texas or something?

I think you know what you are talking about, despite the poster of the video writing in the comments section Paris France..."

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Rodinus

If you did any due diligence you would see (like I did) that the poster of video said Paris France in the comments section. Boom.

AAC

It was late, and I should not have used humor- never works for me online.
To clarify my other response-
I think Rodinus understands the claim is that this was filmed in Paris, France.
He opposes that claim, based on some very relevant aspects of the scenery.
Just because the poster claims something does not prove it is true.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

obvious fake.

Just watch the other videos from the same channel. Look for patterns

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Your best clue here is that the poster has a selection of video's to show and claims of 'upcoming ones', reminds me of that fake Shannon Kelly (films) who spams Liveleak etc almost daily with new video's of ufo's that look like balloons (odd that).

Sorry but these are poor fakes with cg added items, its flaw is the helicopter, it lands way way too fast, as an aspiring chopper pilot (wish I had the cash to finish off) I can tell you the only person that comes down that fast is an idiot.

I'd suggest the quality is that bad to hide the poor compositing skills.

Not even going to comment on the orbs in the sky one, its just not worth the time.

As said, people with a constant supply of 'films' should ring alarm bells, most of us will never see a UFO in our lives, some like me have been lucky 2 see two objects of unknown (to me) origin in my 52yrs on this earth.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I read through the comments on the video you posted and the video was made in Paris France. To me it looks like a blimp, very much like this
and then there is this Airship Paris You can tour Paris in a airship (blimp)

I am a believer in UFO's but to me, honestly - I believe this video is airships.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In this day and age video footage from a single source/vantage point is all but worthless. I put more value (although not much) in eye-witness accounts.

I've gone back and forth from totally believing Earth has been visited by aliens, to totally thinking it's all B.S. --- to now thinking that there are others "out there" but not they're not here.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

kamatty

The orb is a airplane, the cloud "getting eaten" is the shadow of the contrail (or chemtrail depending on your beliefs). I have seen this effect plenty of times.

I'd say the airplane is a Hercules transport aircraft - an airplane large enough to carry tanks and other airplanes (with folded wings).

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Great Vid. I couldn't see anything until you circled them. I'm not going to say fake or real, I think there is more to any post than to just write something something so shallow. I wonder.......I often theorize and believe that most of the things that are "unidentified" are simple test, from the government, foreign governments, and the "others"(that share earth with us). I think the saucer is a dead give away, those crafts can never do anything special.

On a sidenote, ignore all of the naysayers. Even if you have the clearest video, with an actual "being" on film waving, exclaiming that he is not of earthly origins, people will think of something. You guys continue to huff your swamp gas and let us weed out nonsense.

Great post.
Peace to all.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
Even if you have the clearest video, with an actual "being" on film waving, exclaiming that he is not of earthly origins, people will think of something. You guys continue to huff your swamp gas and let us weed out nonsense.

Since their has never been a video or a pic anything close to that how do you know how people will respond?
So many people tired of videos which show nothing other than vague objects, like this video, want to believe.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

On a sidenote, ignore all of the naysayers. Even if you have the clearest video, with an actual "being" on film waving, exclaiming that he is not of earthly origins, people will think of something. You guys continue to huff your swamp gas and let us weed out nonsense.

Its an attitude like yours that is nonsense.
Just because a video looks believable does'nt mean it is real. This video does not look believable by the way.
Are we supposed to ooh and aah over video's like this? is that what you want?
im a skeptical believer but video's like this dont help the subject at all

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I've no idea why, but I feel this is made up. I don't know why yet, but I'll figure it out.
For one thing, I swear I saw that video &/or place at/of the actual event.....
It looks like the 1970's lol!
And I believe it was as highly just taken at face value because it did not & still does not look like real home made or for that matter, live footage....

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Ignore the naysayers , ignore the evidence , ignore anything that doesn't fit with your own personal belief , if nothing else this thread has shown that you can Deny Ignorance until you're blue in the face but it will still persist.

Why would anybody want to fake this stuff ?

YouTube Statistics for WTFflow
Estimated Monthly Earnings
£123 - £1.2K

Estimated Yearly Earnings
£1.5K - £14.8K
socialblade.com...

Imagine what you could earn with some decent CGI skills.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

You can only make a statement like that if you've seen every single video there is to see and you haven't, that just impossible... What im saying is, we know there are crafts that can't be identified, can you honestly say that it is impossible for someone to have captured something??? I'm tired of the blurry vids too, but remember what we are asking, we are peering into something we know nothing about. We are so arrogant, we really believe we can define the outside world from the fish bowl!

I know how people will respond from years of experience, in and outside of ATS.

reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Maybe you should reread my post. I did not comment on the validity or the quality of the video at all. My post was directly to the OP. I find it funny that you are offended or somehow I made you feel like you had to respond to my post. I have witness people get torn to shreds and they were producing evidence that didn't fit into the "others" paradigm. You've been here since 2011, so I assume you know the crowd here. Is every video CGI, or fake? Wouldn't that be erroneous to say?? I read these absurd ways to "explain" away things and that explanation doesn't even make sense most of the time. I don't expect anyone to do anything, but I refuse to give people a hard time just because they may have just started researching and they may not be able to tell the difference. Instead of bringing people down, encourage them. You don't have to say that the video is crappy, that's juvenile and it serves no purpose.
Why insult someone and disrespect people with an insolent tone?!?!
Why are we assuming a position and we are all SPECTATORS. People here on ATS talk like UFO experts. You are an experienced observer, that puts in the same boat as anyone who refers to these crafts as ufo's and not by name!!Which is EVERYONE.

Its an attitude like yours that is nonsense.

I can say the same about you, but I don't know you. I never said the vid was believable, I honestly believe the contrary. But if we are going to investigate anything lets do that. ANY VIDEO IS HELP, now we have a base to distinguish the real from the fake., pointing fingers and getting butt hurt is......Well, not my cup of tea.
Maybe this guy or child just started (no disrespect intended), fall back and allow people to grow without trying to stop their quest.

Are we going to go out on a limb

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join