It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is right to work vs unions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Sounds like a great idea. It would be a must though that these people actually worked a lot in the field though. Can't learn any trade from reading a book, know what I mean?

I have worked for people that think they are experts in everything because they googled a little, so annoying. One of the reasons I highly encouraged people to set up a vacation at the time I was going to be doing the job. Trying to work while a knowitall that says "I read you are supposed to do this, how come you are doing that?" every two minutes lmao. It would be a nightmare if it was those types in charge of union 2.0, and a lot of the head honchos in unions now are these types.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ccross

Bravo to you! And they won't take $30.00 out of your check every month to fund their corporate vacations....

I live and work in Wisconsin, in a state position as a registered nurse - do you work in a state of Michigan position? Just wondering as the union thing in Wisconsin and Michigan has been a BIG thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
United Auto Workers Union is actually trying to unionize the VW plant in Tenessee, a RTW state.
From a worker at the plant ...

“We’ve made an award-winning car. On our own. With the current leadership that Volkswagen has provided. We did not need the UAW.”

It will be interesting what happens. It was VW, not the workers, who invited the UAW. They want the workers to be part of a "works council", and US law actually refuses them to do so unless they unionize first (corruption anyone?).
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 13-2-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join