It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day We Fight Back ( .org) Defeating the NSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Came across this site called TheDayWeFightBack.org

This site seeks to help Humans everywhere fight against mass surveillance by thier governments - not just the NSA in the US - this thing is World Wide. They will be hosting events on February 11th in many countries including The USA, The UK, Canada, Brazil Denmark, Ireland Costa Rica, Columbia, Sweden Germany and many more, just to name a few. ( yeah I know Feb 11th was yesterday but their mission isn't done.. This is a continuing fight. No word on the site yet about how those events went)

They are asking people to call or e-mail their legislators to stop illegal surveillance There is a place to do that right from the site. They have tons of information and facts about the NSA and government spying on it's citizens, (and surveillance world wide) such as this score card for Obama comparing his NSA reforms to the reality of what he has and has not done.. ( he gets a very low score out of 10) thedaywefightback.org...

There are lots of big names on board like The ACLU, Reddit, O'Rilley, DuckDuckGo, Mozilla, TwoCows and others. I URGE The Above Network to join, seeing as TAN has been involved in other projects similar to this (SOPA) . Think about is ATS staff !

Homepage thedaywefightback.org... and link to the blog thedaywefightback.org...
edit on 12-2-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Don't fight them, embrace them, love them, take them onto your bosum, tickle their belly.... oh how I love you NSA! You make me safe like my big furry stuffed monkey Zippy.

join