It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic scriptures show 'Satan' and 'Yahweh' as having the same qualities, isn't that a sign?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

I forgot to ask you, how old are u?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Ancient

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Ploutonas
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

And you want to know something extra? The greek version of bible, DOES NOT refer that Christ is yahbeh... The english version does... just think about it, why...

Jesus is not God, Jesus is called The Son of God.

Biblical proof:

Acts 2:222
Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God[/].'"

John 14:28
You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
OH FFS!

Let me make this all clear for you.

THEY ARE ALL ALIEN RACES!!!

The difference is; that the ones who CREATED US! Who genetically triggered our intelligence to evolve from the most suitable species on the planet; do not seek to control us!!

They come back past every few thousand years; and when they do they GIVE US TEACHINGS freely through connection to 'special' vessels/bodies on the planet which can give it for them. So they don't have to land here.

THEY DO NOT WISH TO LAND HERE!

Except this time. They found us infested and controlled by greys!!

The same greys that took their teachings. Manipulated them and man; and created 'JESUS CHRIST' from the TRUE teachings.

So they are cleaning up; and destroying the little pricks; and the scare sh#TLESS Catholic Church that bows down to them; along with the corrupt societies, Governments and systems which are CONTROLLED BY THEM!

You are all grey puppets!! NOTHING MORE!!!

So quit crapping on like you know God.

The closest thing you are ever going to get to GOD are the ones about to clean up this Earth .. who will then LEAVE without us ever knowing who they were!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Samael; is one of these 'vessels' that they 'STEAL, TORTURE, AND TRY TO CONTROL' who brings forth 'THE WORD'. THE WRITINGS!

Except that he did not react like they expected. He was PROTECTED; and when they enabled him; something unexpected happened.

HE REJECTED THEM, AND REFUSED TO SUBMIT TO THE LITTLE GREY PARASITES, BECAUSE HE DID NOT FEAR THEM!!

Even though they had him trapped behind 'The walls of Jericho'; where they believed the true 'creators' could not get him!

Well guess what? THE WALLS ARE COMING DOWN. FOR EVERYONE!!

You are all plugged into a neural network of control; which has been engineered over time to take control over the majority of our brains.

The parts which 'we do not use'; which they have SWITCHED OFF. To make us CONTROLABLE!

So they can HERD US LIKE SHEEP! Sound familiar? SHEPPARD?

Samael has found a way to disconnect from the 'grid' with the help of those above; and through him; others are now being disconnected en-mass!!

They are going to WIPE .. OUT .. THE .. GREYS!! For what they have done!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
THAT INCLUDES ALL THE CHURCHS AND FAITHS!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have seen those of the race who created us; and all I can tell you is;

They are those we would refer to as 'The felines' or 'The bulls'. Because they look like a MASSIVE/GIANT cross between the two.

The reason that Egyptians worshiped Cats; the reason that they 'Smashed the bull calf'. The bull calf was the vessel CHILD OF THE CREATORS!!!

The entire faith is built around the enslavement of the FREE PEOPLE OF THE TRUE CREATORS!

Ones that let us live FREELY! Ones that gave us a power-system GRID of Pyramids and other things that would protect us from them. Until the deceived were stupid enough to DESTROY THE COATING of these! And let them in!

You are all fools of epic proportions if you believe in Jesus. Because your salvation was KILLED by the same people you give worship with.

Would you let your sons killer sit at your dinner table?

FOOLS!!

The Achon/Grey infestation is going to pay!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

True, christ is not god but son of god... but all religions and all prophecies give only 1 fact as a common thing,

That the one is coming, is a son or a cousin of GOD... meaning.. The god itself cannot take anthropomorphic appearance to lead a bunch of humans... But he can send a representative. Not because god dont have the ability to... but if you are god and you have a whole universe to lead and maintain... Why he should bother as a whole for only 1 little race of humans.

In greece and africa they expect christ and apollonas (christ is son of god and apollonas is son of GOD) in greece they are 3 different parties (1 for christ, 1 for apollonas and 1 for our ancients), in india they expect something.. Buddha who knows... etc

Personally I am expecting our ancestors, ancients. I could analyse why, there is some logic into it. We are surrounded by abominations, aliens, whatever you want to call them... rebels.. We cannot face them, because they kept us static, we cannot enter into their level of existence be able to fight them. If 1 person comes he will need an army, with the same level of power or better, be able to deal with it and cleanse this planet. Even if he is a leader, he cannot place humans, fight something they cant.. So its stupid... And why put humans fight something they cant (or kill each other) and send them die, while you are a savior.. double standard stupid, because it sounds like genocide against human species.

So those who promoting 1 leader, 1 anticrhist, 1 representative, are either Kronians, or dragonian faction. Both will be promoted as leaders, by others for their own interests.
So yes, I am convinced, that both dark sides, preparing their monkey leaders, according to their prophecies... but I am expecting a 3rd (not as a leader, but as an army, judges) - not a fake alien invasion.

But lets be honnest with it... People shouldnt allow these abominations in the governments to rule from the first place. So there is stuff, that humans could do.

there are many scenarios for the kronians and dragonian parties, how to implement their imaginary dreams.

1st) a fake alien invasion by the rebels (clones that they start creating since 60s, in underground bases), so after they start killing poppulations, a super hero abomination will appear (like in american movies) to save us... (more than the half of earths poppulation will lost)

2nd) antichrist will come and then a leader (a type of blood - this is kronian) will appear who loves all and he will gather human forces to fight them back and win and then he will lead for 1000 years kingdom (the same as above, but with lots of humans dead for his 1000 years kingdom). Both scenarios will face a genocide by china... I ve read about a year ago, that CHINA will be ready (strategically and with new weapons and armies) around 2018-20...so expect both scenarios, near that time. So predictable they are...

well.... am expecting 1 tiny army, to #$#@ them both.
edit on 23-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Its not ANTICHRIST! Are you all seriously that deaf?!?!?

Its ANTIOSCHRISTOS!! Look this up!! It means "INSTEAD OF CHRIST"

you are being fooled!!

The one who comes is a MAN! Who is a HOST!! That channels the superior race who created us; through his SOUL!

Not through the filthy 3rd of the SPIRIT.

The spirit is a barrier between the balance of BODY AND SOUL!!

It is a PARASITE!! It is a disgusting little grey alien!!

One third .. shall be REMOVED!

I'm not bothering to post on this board any more .. because you are all f#$king stupid!!

All you need know .. is that the hateful Catholics, Christians and their likes; who think themselves superior are about TO START BEING PUNISHED!!

That simple!

It is all of YOU who wear the MARK OF THE BEAST!!!! BAPTISM IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!

Look to the skies my friends! Things are about get really interesting. And all you are ever going to be asked is WHY DID NOT NOT LOVE YOUR FELLOW MEN; LIKE I HAVE LOVED YOU?

If you can not answer this. YOU ARE IN DEEP SH#T

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

since when spirit is a parasite...

Spirit is really important for me and my country's history. Human without a spirit, are not humans... they have no conciseness.. The ancients said, that humans spirit is the worry essence and hungry about knowledge.... Spirit is what makes humans great fighters and warriors.. Spirit is the one that holds all the knowledge we got from the day 1 of our existence.

so from the things you tell us, ur gods want to remove the most important essence of our existence.. I tell you this..

There is no such a superior soul. We are all from the same essence. There is only wiser souls instead and your gods are even dumb or idiots, but they are certainly deserters. Also it proves that they fear us. They fear our spirit.

You should be feeling bad, saying these things to people, that the "instead of christ " is good and the only thing he wants, is to destroy our spirit... Lets destroy ur gods spirit and his entire existence instead and see what happens.

Christianity believes, by accepting the mark of the beast (the rfid thing), destroys your spirit... by injecting your self, with all these illegal vaccines with laboratory viruses, you destroy your spirit... Well I agree with them... Vaccines just boost your lifespan and you die faster, also changing your dna and you bypass these essenses into your kids after. At the same time, by accepting a kind of a chip under your skin, is more like violating your personality and through it your spirit. Also these chips will bombard us with electronics kind of waves... So either ways, these things will not be accepted by us. Whatever our beliefs are.

Families here, taking risks NOT to vaccinate their children, because vaccines are extremely dangerous at nowadays.
edit on 23-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join