It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic scriptures show 'Satan' and 'Yahweh' as having the same qualities, isn't that a sign?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

so what... mongolians wanted to praise their god, so they named a mountain as SINA.. we also have 20 olympus mountains
edit on 22-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

You do know that ALL languages have the same sounds don't you? The devil is the dragon, not YAHUWAH. It is YAHUWAH I AM THAT I AM

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

if you feel like it, thats what you are!

Here is another proof from my point... Thats how they called China in LATIN also - Sinae.

I could also bring you references from philosophers... Its not our fault, why your masters, never told you, that SINA is China.. If jews decided to hide this word, and use it as a base for promoting the chinese god in western countries.. its not our fault. They should do a better job next time... History cannot be changed. In the other hand.. SINA = CHIN in chinese and they added an A at the end.. CHINA..

But SINA for us, is also sion (the belief system of SINA)... They changed the word from SINA to China, they named the mountain as SINA (for the westeners) and the word sion - translated into zion... why are they soooo complicated, this manipulation smells like jews...But I hope I gave you some interesting info.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No, the JEWS are not my master, YAHUWAH is my FATHER. Yours is the advassary. You and Micheal Tsarion should get together and write another book for us to laugh at. You may FEEL "illuminated" but that is a FEELING and doesn't line up with TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I always said so, you are exactly what you feel (and what you eat).

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What do you mean history can't be changed? It is re-written all the time.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

then you should start writing "myths" and encode your true history inside it. You never know, your kids may need it in the distant feature.

Here is the wiki about the word SINA again... read it en.wikipedia.org...

Thats how China was named by western civilizations in ancient years... also in Latin. And latin by the majority of it, is ancient greek.

They forced humans to believe into dragonians. But the word SINA and SION (Zionism) is as it is, in my country, they never made it to change that...

When you ask any greek arround the globe... "WHAT IS SINA" they will answer back as " CHINA ", we also about the mountain that mongolians named it... but we also give names to our mountains, thats nothing special... Its something natural for us and its not our fault if u dont...

Those who believe in Greece in christianity, and Christ... They dont combine it with ZION - SION - SINA-China... they consider christianity something else and if you ever tell to a very religius christian in Greece, that Christ is sion-zion or yahobah... they may get extremly aggresive to u...

I personally believe in Zeus (not in 12 gods) but monotheism. I respect the first 4 immortals (zeus sisters and brothers) but I believe in Zeus as my god. Thats how I feel it.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I didn't say Christ is Zion did I? No one who is an actual christian has EVER said that, EVER! I am a christian but I am not a Zionist, they are DIFFERENT!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Christ is YAHUWAH if they don't believe that, they are not CHRISTIANS! It says that in the BIBLE!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You should actually read the bible and gain the knowledge of what it says rather than just claiming to understand what we believe. It is obvious that you don't know the first thing about christianity. Ask any christian they will tell you the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I have a question for you, why you making so many multiple posts, there is an edit button you know... but I employee you to read this beautiful explanation of the word SINA that the word ZION is coming from... en.wikipedia.org...

dont try to avoid it...

As for the bible, i dont want to be rude, but I feel so sad for that tree, that they cut it off to create that book. If you want to test my knowledge, make me a question about something within the limits of the bible. Wanna speak about the nephilims? The elochims? David and samson? Adam and Eva? Your knowledge is very limited you know, if you only limit your self into a fiction book. And I feel sad for that tree, because it was used to manipulate in extreme ways, human spirit. It proves to be a false flag.

If they were honest about their beliefs and the way they promoted them, when they promoted them, they may had true believers and followers. But at this point, so many millions of humans are confused and manippulated. So its not peoples fault. And humans have to consider, why they did that. They had something to hide? Or they wanted to promote atheism.

Humans must be very carefull, because atheism is what they desire. Atheism = materlalism. Always focus in your spirits, because humans without spirit, stops been a human.

And you want to know something extra? The greek version of bible, DOES NOT refer that Christ is yahbeh... The english version does... just think about it, why...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Game on, what is a demon??????

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

there is already a topic for it and I already wrote there about it... spot on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Well give me an answer here, on this post.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Well?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I told you again, no reason to make so many multiple posts like a chat room.

I gave you the link within above top secret forums, that leads you directly into it and its my personal answer to your question. Why you avoiding that?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So as to not divert the conversation elsewhere. Please copy and paste it here. Why the difficulty of click this to see the arguement paste it here so its easier for others to see.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Demon are "wicked" spirits of the children of angels and men. It isn't surprising to see that you of course see them as good. Enoch is the answer to my question. Was it proper for the church to call people demons? NO. People are not demons. You have already stated you follow Zues, so lets look at zues, this angel came to the earth, had children with women and had children. THAT IS BIBLICAL. So you follow a FALLEN ANGEL that you call zues. You are the seed of your father the devil. Its funny how aliens wipe our memory (your words not mine) but you somehow believe you are special because you have wikipedia. Here is the news my FALLEN BROTHER, we all have wikipedia that isn't special. Wikipedia is the knowledge of men. They can write whatever they want on wikipedia, yet you take mans knowledge as fact, and I'm blind. I didn't forget who I AM.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Heres a test you pray to zues to confuse my words as i type and see what happens. If he has power it should be no problem right? After all you think angels are above YAH.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join