It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic scriptures show 'Satan' and 'Yahweh' as having the same qualities, isn't that a sign?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The Occult are limited in their understanding to a planetary perspective.

They are below looking up.

Samael represents the TRUE POWER!! One who is ABOVE looking down. He has been shown not only the centre of this GALAXY and the UNIVERSE; but has also seen the formation of its creation. What do you think that connects him with? Who do you think that means he comes from?

JOHN 8
23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

edit on 21-2-2014 by HigherTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Interesting to see that the threads I posted on this board have now been deleted.

Interesting to see that the thread I posted on this morning about my ability to control the weather has been deleted.

YOU DO NOT CONTROL THE ARCANUM ANY MORE! Understand this!

Your perceived power means NOTHING NOW!

You can censor my words all you like. But it will change nothing of what is happening; and what is ABOUT to happen!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

I'm not special pleading, just asking. I used to feel the same way about God. If I told you how that changed you wouldn't believe me, and I wouldn't expect you to.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

stok3th3fir3

I'm not special pleading, just asking. I used to feel the same way about God. If I told you how that changed you wouldn't believe me, and I wouldn't expect you to.

Have you ever heard of The God Helmet?

The experiments are hardly conclusive, but they investigated the effect of mild EMF stimulation of the temporal cortex. They found many of their test subjects experienced vivid out of body, religious revelation, or UFO abduction type experiences, often with intricate detail.

Koren and Persinger's work suggests that such experiences may well just be due to the interaction of magnetic fields on the brain.

Other, similar studies have found some similar results from ultra-low frequency sound stimulation.

I'm just putting this out there as a possible explanation.

Of course it isn't the only explanation. Mental illnesses of various kinds are much, much more prevalent in society than is generally realised. There is also the phenomenon of confirmation bias which can convince a subject that a perfectly explainable experience is instead the work of angels or aliens or whatever.

The truth is, we just do not understand enough about the human brain at this point in time.

For me it's a question of which is more likely - a natural explanation like above, or a supernatural one. Invariably I go with the former, in lieu of extra-ordinary evidence.

edit on RAmerica/Chicago28uFri, 21 Feb 2014 09:48:39 -06002-0600fCST09 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Because moar

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well, assuming that God created forces, frequencies, and electro magnetism, Is it not possible that these are what he uses to give us experience? We all have bias and that affects the way we interpret the information we receive. The God helmet is a good example of this, some will say its proof that God doesn't exist, but that doesn't really point to God not existing.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

Well again, for me it goes back to which is more likely?

That these experiences are the work of a supernatural being we have zero supporting evidence for, or that they are sensory hallucinations caused by the brain itself?

How would we test for the former?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Both sides who argue over the 'Theist conception of God' are wrong.

Its a chicken and egg thing when you boil it down to its simplest form;

If their God is the Supreme God of all things; then a chicken appeared out of nothing.

If their God isn't the Supreme God of all things; and they have a higher divinity; then the egg came first.

But it needed to be laid.

Both sides are as foolish as each other, because they subscribe to a pointless argument based on the "FLAWED PERCEPTION OF 'GOD'". They need to meet in the middle with a logical accepted belief. Higher Divinity. Nothing more.

So I will answer the question for you here definitively. Do not seek to 'know God', or 'Understand God'; only accept the obtainable and logical understanding of the existence of HIGHER DIVINITY!

Because if you believe you know God through faith without proof; then you open yourself to enslavement by 'Higher Divinities' or those you believe are Divinely inspired through 'Higher understanding, who possess the ability to pose as 'God'.

Which is what is happening to our planet!!

If you truly want to KNOW GOD; then you need to accept the fact that you DO NOT KNOW GOD! Because you DO NOT KNOW ALL THINGS!

The only way to say you 'know God' is if you knew all things in existence; and to say you know God without this, means you are a fool of epic proportions.

And it actually serves to prevent you from ever seeking out and finding the very thing you speak of; by falsely believing you have found it. Without being given proof of anything more than things which are beyond your understanding; but probably not by those who are showing them to you; or offering them.

Much like the island tribes in World War II that were visited by allied troops, who formed temporary bases on their islands and gave them supplies while they were there. These tribes later made effigies of planes, and worshiped them after the troops left, in hopes that they would come back and visit them again. Because they did not understand the things which they had encountered.

Likewise; the scientific community needs to adopt an appreciation of HIGHER DIVINITY; for the fact that although science may give them the ability to reason and understand the perceivable Universal structure; and their likely origins. It does not explain the intelligent design of the system in which their understanding exits. Even for those of the higher divinities; there would exist the unanswered question of where 'their' existence stems from; and the things which they do not understand.

Again; even at the level of those who would exist ABOVE them; there would likely exist a similar question.

So all we can ever do is to accept the concept of higher divinity. Levels of understanding; and evolving intelligence within our Universe.

It is pointless on so many levels for BOTH SIDES of the argument; to try and answer something which is IMPOSSIBLE for either of them to answer definitively.

Sitting and watching people try. Is actually rather comical when you think about it in such a way. It's much like watching two kids fight over who's dad would win in a fight.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well what about when 2 people see the same thing? I was a sceptic and would have written off what I saw, until the other person who was there described exactly what I saw in perfect detail.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Wouldn't matter if it was a million people - it's still not proof of anything.

Now such an event might be useful in formulating a scientific hypothesis which you could then test for, but on it's own it's just anecdotal evidence and an appeal to popularity.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

My point wasn't proof for anyone but me and the witness. If it was simply a "hallucination" how did we see the same thing?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Perhaps because human beings have certain commonalities. I don't know all the conditions so I don't know what fits, but perhaps there was the possibility of suggestion from one individual to another?

We can see in the god helmet experiments that the subjects experiences fall into certain archetypes. Perhaps these archetypes are common because of some physiological reason, perhaps it's just the influence of hearing stories from other people and thats residing in the subconscious at the time of an EMF interaction?

Perhaps you actually saw different things but your confirmation bias allowed you to think otherwise?

There are likely to be a host of natural explanations.

Just as an example - hypoxia, or lack of oxygen to the brain will usually cause a darkening or narrowing of peripheral vision due to the blood loss in the visual centres, often accompanied by a feeling of euphoria and 'out of bodyness'. I believe this one effect is responsible for most of the reported NDEs. The experiences are common, because human beings are all built the same way and hypoxia has the same types of effects across different people.
edit on RAmerica/Chicago28000000Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:08:26 -06002-0600fCST06 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Because moar

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thats just it though, even if God spoke directly to you, you wouldn't believe it. It doesn't matter what information has been provided to you because you will interpret it to sway toward your bias. MOST p

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well I probably wouldn't trust it no, because I am well aware that these things can be manufactured by our own minds under certain conditions.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I Knew what I saw and I tried with all of my might to rationalise what I saw because it SCARED me. That is the reason God gave me a witness. I didn't get the luxury of not trusting what I saw. Like I said, I was skeptical just like you. Would a simple suggestion sway your mind? No.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yahbeh represents a dragonian god. Its the bixi statues in china... Its a chinese in our words god. The artificial races promoted Satan or Lucifer, as Zeus, because of their hate to the true god.

Yahbeh is those we call, reptilians, dragonians, those who invaded earth 13000 years ago, after Kronos betrayal. (andromedan forces rulled by Kronos)... Thats why these 2 go together...

Kronos is Saturn and also Sabbaoth in jewish.. its the same traitor. Kronos is also related with SAMAEL.. black brotherhood promoted by 1 of the 2 races that was created during the rebelling.

there are many in youtube speaking about messages of andromedans, pleiadians right now... many of them belong to the rebels, trying to deceive... but the one that is near to our truth, is this one.. (I dont know who created this video, but it alignes with our truths).

Zeus, is the universal organism, is the entire universe....His name comes from the word "divide" because he divides the good from the bad, the matter from the anti matter, the movement of planets and solar systems... He is the one god, for us.

Rebels want to destroy and create their own. kronos and yahbeh are colleagues. Even if whites and blacks are in conflict right now, both are most wanted criminals in the universe. As for their races, are also called as "blood races"
edit on 22-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

No, no, no. YAHUWAH is the 1true God. You worship angels????? YAHUWAH is not chinese, but JEWISH.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

lol.... Wake up before its to late.... Jews are the most recent race in hummanity, ever created from a blood mix. Promoting china and chinese beliefs... Zionism is chinese... ZION = CHINA.. Yahbeh is the dragon turtle thing... JADE statues and gods..dragonians. Just stop studying religions for a while, go check the geopolitics and whats going on in this world, you will find it from there, without even studying gods. In my country we call them ΣΙΝΑ from very very ancient years... ZION for us = Sion from SINA... So when you spell the word ZION is China for us... Zionism = chinese.

And the whole name of their god is: Yahbeh chi, jon jade jedi... it goes like that... I cant even spell it. It has to do with the 4 celestial dragon phorm anymals they have (statues) - Jade jedi... Here is the names of yah en.wikipedia.org...

it also refers to Jedi... shedai.... etc... There is also another way to understand it... Jews are AB blood type, before the mix, they were B... B type of blood is the chinese/korean/asiatic/mongolia...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Sound alike doesn't = translation. China and china are the same word for instance, but 1 is a country and the other a dish. Or do you suppose that china the dish is actually a country, after all, China is China? Wiki pedia? I suppose that it also must be true because you found it on the internet? Where did you hear that?... the internet... bonjour! What a FOOL.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

stop being sarcastic (not even knowledgeable)... and make some research, what SINA is and from sina the word ZION comes.

ΣΙΝΑ - KINA = China in english (but the word Zion is missing)
ΣΙΝΙΚΟ ΤΕΙΧΟΣ = great wall in english (i dont know why your english masters and your masters in generall, hided the word ZIONIST from great wall, maybe they wanted to keep in blind english spoken people). It should be ZIONIST WALL
σιωνισμός = zionism
ΣΙΩΝ = yah

here is wikipedia for all the above..

great wall (look the titles) el.wikipedia.org...

about the word ΣΙΩΝ el.wikipedia.org... B2%CF%8D%CF%84%CE%B5%CF%81%CF%89%CE%BD_%28%CE%A3%CE%BF%CF%86%CF%8E%CE%BD%29_%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82_%CE%A3%CE%B9%CF%8E%CE%BD

here is an interesting wiki pedia about the english version of the word SINA en.wikipedia.org...

they also call Eel the creator... oh dear..

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

ZION is the name of a mountain in Israel. Sound alikes are not addequate proof of what you claim. My name is Benjamin, which is a hebrew name, does that make me a Hebrew? NO IT DOESN'T! Sound alikes are what you use to make a connection where there is none!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join