It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic scriptures show 'Satan' and 'Yahweh' as having the same qualities, isn't that a sign?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

No that is not enough said. I have been dealing with parasites for a while now I know all their moves inside out.
You are an attention whore who needs follows. No disrespect but what do have to gain by challenging me and trying to belittle me when you are reflecting yourself to me?

Personal attacks came next hmm?
That's not nice...

You do need training in the ways of the mind (at least proper debate methodology).
You have the fire and metal needed to forge a great weapon, but you must temper yourself.

That is why I posted actually was to share much needed information that is being overlooked.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
But just for fun Muzz, how many people do you think are viewing our little interaction? Entertain me?

Oh I have a little game for you.

You get to invoke any "spirit/angel/demon/alien" in you and then you chose who you want me to invoke.
Are you ready to play

Lets do this bro

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

muzzleflash

TheDualityExperience

No that is not enough said. I have been dealing with parasites for a while now I know all their moves inside out.
You are an attention whore who needs follows. No disrespect but what do have to gain by challenging me and trying to belittle me when you are reflecting yourself to me?

That's not nice...

You do need training in the ways of the mind (at least proper debate methodology).
You have the fire and metal needed to forge a great weapon, but you must temper yourself.

That is why I posted actually was to share much needed information that is being overlooked.

You see it as a personal attack because your are most definitely run by the system.
For me there are two versions of you. One that is real and one that is operating of a program. My little game will fix any confusion you have.

Part of the system is to attack comment without actually reading and understanding the meaning. Then create a false poor me reverse type situation where you want to be pitied because of a perceived attack.
I call a spade a spade is that wrong?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

muzzleflash

TheDualityExperience

That's not nice...

Sorry man busting people out of jail can be unsettling at first. The AI is slow so may I suggest to your keeper to upgrade you to "lougle version"
J/K I cant help myself sometimes. Your my boi...I dig you

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If satan wants to be YAH, wouldn't it make since that he would copy the very aspect of YAHs authority? Satanism says YOU should take vengeance YAH says "vengeance is mine". These two thoughts are VERY different. One is Judgement, the other is fleshly revenge.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well... they both share the quality of being made up inventions by men.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

What makes you believe it is made up?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

From my understanding God made EVERYTHING. He transcends time and space and made it ALL.

So satan works for either himself or God. The story goes that he use to work for God then was banished cause of his prideful, rebellious and unrighteous ways. Satan despises us and doesn't want to work for us or God so that is why he is trying to destroy Gods creation.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
reply to post by arpgme

From my understanding God made EVERYTHING. He transcends time and space and made it ALL.

So satan works for either himself or God. The story goes that he use to work for God then was banished cause of his prideful, rebellious and unrighteous ways. Satan despises us and doesn't want to work for us or God so that is why he is trying to destroy Gods creation.

What is gods creation?
Is this Satan fellow a real person?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Samael has yet again been ignored by the Church!!

So it is now too late for negotiations!

This is just the beginning. The Churches are about to see the hand of the TRUE God!

FLOOD COLLAPSES AT BAPTIST CHURCH

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

What makes you believe it is made up?

Same reason I don't believe in Thor or pink unicorns.

No good, scientifically testable evidence for their existence has ever been presented.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Well, what if YAH isn't scientifically testable and is something you have to experience?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

Special pleading.

If it is not scientifically testable and is beyond the normal rules of the universe, it is indistinguishable from hallucination or fantasy.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
DualityExperience;

The other thread seems to have disappeared! Probably because of what you and I were speaking about; about being able to control the weather. Guess they don't like Samael playing with their toys!!

What I was saying about the coach crashes being tied to my emotions?

Another coach crash in Kingsport, Virginia. 17 students injured.

And another coach crashed in Bhat; India. Injuring 35.

That's 5 coach crashes in 5 days!

Also a Libyan Military plane crashed and killed all 11 on board just across the sea from Rome/Vatican. Our friends are starting to 'herd up the shepherds'.

The Vatican is STILL IGNORING MY LETTER OF APOSTASY!!! Which means I'm STILL PISSED OFF, and the crashes/weather shall continue!

The illumination of the orders, is being revoked!

Let's see how long it takes the Vatican to concede to the will of God; and announce the truth about the Holy Spirit being the DIVINE FEMININE!!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

Samael has yet again been ignored by the Church!!

So it is now too late for negotiations!

This is just the beginning. The Churches are about to see the hand of the TRUE God!
There is a True Church which stands behind the facade of the corporate institutions, which will prevail because there is only one God.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
And arpgme;

You are right; that 'Satan'; ie: Samael; the messenger of death. DOES work for God.

He is the host of many that is awoken when God has no other choice!

He is ALSO the very same host; which brings the 'Christ' everyone is waiting for. Just like in the Koran where MARDUK and JESUS work TOGETHER!!

Samael has tried multiple times to bring the 'Christ' light forth in the last two years; but every time he has, the dirty little Archon pricks have tried to STEAL IT!! Tried to COPY IT! And lock him in a replicate timeline; so that they can manipulate him to their will through their 'temporal distortion'.

SO HE SENT IT AWAY! And it will not return; until God finished taking out the trash; within the corruption of the illuminated orders; the Churches; and the Governments.

Only then will the light come forth. Maybe. If we are lucky!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You know nothing of God!!

You only know the deceptions of those posturing as God. THE ARCHONS!! The very same ARCHON that is in your Archbishop and Archangel title!!

If the Church standing behind them is of the true God.

THEN TELL THEM TO STOP WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

Do you know why they can't? Because THEY ARE NOT OF THE TRUE GOD!

Are you really going to sit here and tell me that the 2nd place; less powerful Divinity; is of the true God when they are being spanked by a truer power? That is going to clean up the corruption in this world?

If so; then you truly are a fool!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

Are you really going to sit here and tell me that the 2nd place; less powerful Divinity; is of the true God when they are being spanked by a truer power? That is going to clean up the corruption in this world?
Not in those words, of course.
Since there isn't a second ranked divinity, and just the natural world that operates with the basic laws of the universe.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The 'True Church' is not a true Church. Their powers are BEING REVOKED and LIMITED!!

Those corrupt within all illuminated orders are having their powers revoked too.

The others within them of good heart who understand the need for this world to be reformed; will not object to that which Samael is now carrying out; and even if they did, the entire collective of their 'powers' combined; could not oppose the Sun!!!

Samael has had the one named 'Baphomet' come upon him already; and he understood EXACTLY who Samael is; and does not want any part in the quarrel!

If you are of any of these orders; and you disbelieve; then seek out Samael; see for yourself!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The satanic bible was written in the 50's wasn't it? I mean, it's try-hard counterculture bulls***. Any similarities between it and other religious texts can be reasoned away as plagiarism.

The Abrahamic faiths, and their offshoots, such as "satanism," tend to borrow rather generously from eachother. Allah, Yahweh, and the Holy Trinity are all the same entity, so why not throw Satan in the mix aswell?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join