It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic scriptures show 'Satan' and 'Yahweh' as having the same qualities, isn't that a sign?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Cuervo

It's interesting though, how some Christians like to compare New Age ideas to Satanism to show some sort of proof that they are connected but when the same is done to The Old Testament idea of "Yahweh" and The Satanist's idea of "Satan" , that is invalid for some reason.

And yes, I agree with you that Christ spoke into opposition to Yahweh. Proof itself is in the bible.

Yahweh:

Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. - Deuteronomy 19:21

Jesus:

"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.… - Matthew 5:38-39

Yeah, the "Antithesis" that Akragon posted above is full of those. It's a great side-by-side.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So if satan is God and vise versa, why did God appoint Satan to test Job? Or did he appoint himself to do this?

A contradiction in your contradiction it seems. hmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Satanic Bible is not a "Satanic scripture", it's just an anti-christian rant and a mockery of real Satanism.
More on topic, pick any random serial killer or pedophile or whatever and I can show you any number of qualities you have in common. Do you like listening to music? Do you walk on 2 legs? Have you ever been angry at someone?

Like several others though, I do think of the Christian God as more of an enemy of humanity. Just considering the bible alone, you have cases where he supposedly caused all sorts of plagues and diseases, ordered people to slaughter one another in mass numbers and basically acted like some sort of cosmic Hitler.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

arpgme
I got that from The Christian and Satanic Bible. Satan represents ego, selfishness, and manipulation, and deception is perfectly fine to Satanists in order to get whatever they want.

The Satanic Bible is not Satanism, and reading it or agreeing with it does not make a person a Satanist.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

bitsforbytes
So if satan is God and vise versa, why did God appoint Satan to test Job? Or did he appoint himself to do this?

A contradiction in your contradiction it seems. hmmmmmmmmmm

Only if you think Lucifer, and Satan is the same person. The original Christians didn't. They are two different beings and the Job story may indicate that they work together.

Job 22 seems to indicate that God does not punish people if they're doing good and yet Yahweh and Satan made a bet on his life to tempt him because of him doing good. Meanwhile James 1:13 says that God does not tempt anyone, so I find it strange that God would make an arrangement with his enemy Satan to tempt people into sin and hell-fire when God saves people from temptation (as indicated in The Lord's Prayer)

Here are the demons associated with the seven sins:

Lucifer: pride (superbia)
Mammon: greed (avaritia)
Asmodeus: lust (luxuria)
Leviathan: envy (invidia)
Beelzebub: gluttony (gula or gullia)
Amon or Satan: wrath (ira)
Belphegor: sloth (acedia)

edit on 13-2-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Imho, if there wouldn't have been a bible, there would have never been a satanic one. I might be seriously wrong about it.

The satanic bible are all lies, seen as truth by the deceived.
They want to share their deception. They are definetly aware of their deception, it not being so is a lie.

But can you take people for what they say? Demand love, pray for all of humanity.

One day I might see the light.
edit on 13-2-2014 by oktopus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You know my mother use to have a collection of Time Life magazines from the 1970's.

In one of the issues - Mr. Levey was interviewed for an article. In it, paraphrasing, Levey indicated that the Satanic Bible was written as a parody. A joke. It was meant to illustrate how far humanity has fallen and how opposite we are living to the word of God.

He expressed how amused he was that the book he wrote was so successful and that a movement was springing up around it. When they asked him how he felt about it, he said something to the effect - I'm not the first, nor the last, the new age is a constant and movements of these will always rise up amid hypocrisy. He said, hundreds of years from now, his book will be another of the grimoires like that of Solomon's, Moses 6th/7th books, and The Magus.

What will be forgotten, is his book was written as a parody. A reflection of how far we have moved away from the Rule of the Bible, God's word.

Irony huh?

CdT

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Like "lucifer" satan is NOT a being.It is an extrapolation of the scriptures through religion.Satan means an advesary.There are no such thing as "spiritual" beings that is an extrapolation also.The core meaning of spirit is life.Man does not "have" a spirit nor "is" a spirit just as man doesn't "have" a soul.Man is a body that when it is "alive" is a soul.When the man dies the "spirit" leaves them.THAT is the spirit of man not some ethereal being that lives in your body that is "you" that "flys" off into another existence when you die.

The religion of man(their Belief System) has conjured up this fantasy through projection.Instead of being accountable for what they do they have created an adversary..satan...when the adversary against "man" is very easy to see...go look in the mirror.However I know that is too sensible man would sooner believe in their religious fantasy of a "God" fighting against the EVIL being SATAN....and by the way doing a piss poor job.If your God has any kind of a struggle against ANYTHING..that's not a God....that's a fantasy.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yahweh has no mercy:

"He destroys both the blameless and the wicked" - Job 9:22

Jesus taught that certain actions have "good fruits" or "rewards", Yahweh is said to destroy both the good and the bad.
edit on 15-2-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofSpades

Lucifer IS truth. Through him you will see all the lies GxD and his angels told mankind. Also, Lucifer means "Bringer Of Light". I need not say more....

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is silly because if you believe Satan exists you must also believe that God Created Satan. Satan was an angel before he fell. Jesus said man is to be a little higher than the Angels, including Satan.

Man has (or can have) more power over Satan than Satan has over Man. He's just a little twerp to be stepped on. Knowing this why would anyone shirk their birthright to worship this clod? - a rational thinking person would not, they would see through this bull. Man is to be Master Over Satan. It was always intended thus. Satan has No power over Man but the power Man gives him from his own stupidity. Thats why he has to trick people by using tools like Anton.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

YAHWEH doesn't mean "I am what I am"; or "I am who I be" as believed. It means; "I'll be who I need to be"! It's a reference to the 'HOST OF MANY'. The LEGION'. We are many!

This is the 'channel' or 'host' of the Divine Gods; they call 'Their Son'. The one who comes and brings 'THE WORD OF GOD'

In the Beginning; there was the word; and the word was God.

Samael Saboath; is the LOGOS "The word" who comes as the JUPITER SABOATH; when jupiter aligns with SIRIUS and CANOPUS in the night sky; to FOLLOW THE STAR to the WEST from the EAST (Venus) and align with ORION.

Samael; who is an ARCHANGEL (Archon Messenger); is supposed to bring the teachings for the new Aeon. The new word.

But because the Churches knew that Samael would not allow them to 'STEAL' his teachings; and would reject ALL the Churches. (The Abomination of Desolation; which actually means JUPITER SABOATH); then they painted SAMAEL as THE DEVIL.

DEVIL is "HE THAT OPPOSES"; SATAN is ADVERSARY; in their definitions.

The truth is that YAHWEH and SATAN are the SAME PERSON!!

The Church doesn't like the fact that someone from outside the faith is going to come and TAKE OVER; AND CREATE A WHOLE NEW DOCTRINE AND ABANDON THEIRS, BECAUSE HE, AND GOD HAVE NO FAITH IN THEM.

This is what is referred to as 'THE GREAT APOSTASY' within the Church that is rumoured to be left out of the last Fatima secret.

When the Saboath of the Divine God. The true God; turns against the Archons controlling the Church; after the Archbishops ignore his attempts to contact them; and try STEALING the Divine word he gives to them freely; and then re-word it to suit themselves.

The truth is that SAMAEL SABOATH; is not actually evil; or Satan; OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

HE IS THE HOST OF MANY. Meaning that he is BOTH THE DARKNESS AND THE LIGHT. The BALANCE OF GOD!

He has already handed in his declaration of apostasy to the Catholic church; and they refused to acknowledge it!!

This is why God fired a warning shot at the Popes home country of Argentina in the form of a Meteor; only a day ago.

in EL TREBOL (Gods Patrician) in SANTA FE (HOLY FAITH)

So the warning shot was fired at Gods Patrician, of the Holy Faith. In Argentina. Meaning the Pope.

The very same day. The clouds and wind blew the cap from the Popes head; and his garments up into his face as he attempted to address the public.

The Church is about to fall. And it is through their own arrogance at ignoring the will of God; and trying to STEAL the teachings of the Divine messenger.

Samael has made the demands from the Church that;

THE MUST RESTORE THE DIVINE MOTHER; WHICH THE CALL 'THE HOLY SPIRIT'.

AND BRING FORTH THE NEW TEACHINGS .. EXACTLY AS THEY ARE GIVEN!!

If they do not concede; they will be ended and replaced.

Samael Saboath is Australian; and has contacted the Perth Archdiocese and been ignored. Which is why this happened recently off the coast of Perth. It was supposed to be a clear warning to the Church. That they yet again; ignored.

1 Thes 4:16-18 (Phi) One word of command, one shout from the archangel, one blast from the trumpet of God and the Lord himself will come down from Heaven! Those who have died in Christ will be the first to rise, and then we who are still living will be swept up with them into the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And after that we shall be with him for ever and ever. So by all means use this message to encourage one another.

Samael has COMMANDED the Church to acknowledge him; and the Divine Mother; as a SHOUT FROM THE ARCHANGEL; the BLAST OF THE TRUMPET OF GOD; is the trumpet sounded for the Viking Ragnarok.

Those who have Died in Christ; are those who have lost faith in the Church. Meaning they are 'dead of faith'. Samael; and his letter of Apostasy.

This is why the ANTIOSCHRISTOS; which actually means; INSTEAD OF CHRIST. Comes before THE CHRIST. Because he is the SAME PERSON! And he will act in what shall be considered 'darkness' to remove the defective faiths from power; BEFORE HE BRINGS FORTH THE LIGHT!! He will NOT bring forth the light, until the Church corrects its mistakes; apologizes to God and its followers and tells the truth.

This is why the Koran says that MARDUK (The destroyer) and JESUS; shall WORK TOGETHER; and that the Koran will be taken up; to never be read again.

Because ALL THE FAITHS .. Shall be replaced!!!

And as Samael is both the Darkness and the Light; he will be the one who 'Comes upon the cloud' (As with the Satellite picture from Perth; and what is happening in the U.S.A, England; and about to happen to the Vatican. Which .. they HOPE .. will finally get the message across to the Vatican that they need to concede to the TRUE GODS; who have arrived.

edit on 20-2-2014 by HigherTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Both of these memes are just that. Story book material combined with the planetary grid (High jacked) by greedy people and manifest using mind control.
They are not real outside your own mind. Due to Artificial intelligence combined with nan technology basically our minds have been played by time travellers.
This is over though. Everyone knows the parasites are nothing more than an electrical signal in our brain using symbols to weave and connect psionic energy back to a leader of a group. The group is usually a religion tied into a company.

Yeah its a dirty game but hopefully everyone can see the illuminazis are just a bunch of scared girls who drank too much of their own cool aid then realised it was rat poison.
Basically lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

This is very true.

Except they are not 'time travelers' We are caught in a 'temporal loop' that they manipulate through their control grid; which all our minds are attached to. As they are able to steer and manipulate the system; they are also able to 'calculate' with Probability the events which shall take place through their control.

This gives them the 'appearance' of being able to transcend space and time; when in reality there is only a pocket of dimensional variance in which they can hide.

This loop shall be closed; when the spirit perception is removed.

And why Samaels new doctrine shall be one of personal empowerment; of freedom of our inner Divine balance of light and dark. Teachings of morality and ethics; free of 'names' that can be attached to 'spirits' to gain them power. Free of the erroneous perception of 'God'; and given only to the understanding of our own ability to be of a 'Higher Divinity'.

People will be forced to look at their own balance within the world; observe and pay their own position in the 'equilibrium' of existence within it; and coexist in harmony within the environment; without being able to detach themselves by perception of God; and an unattainable, flawed existence.

THIS IS GOING TO END!!

The 'control' system that you speak of is the SPIRIT!

Spirit is the biggest deception of this world. It is the fence that has been placed between our true balance of BODY AND SOUL.

UP AND DOWN
LEFT AND RIGHT
MAN AND WOMAN
DAY AND NIGHT
LIGHT AND DARK

BODY AND SOUL.

Spirit is the veil that has been thrown over our own internal balance, through which we are monitored and controlled. And it SHALL BE ENDED!!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

HigherTruth

This is very true.

Except they are not 'time travelers' We are caught in a 'temporal loop' that they manipulate through their control grid; which all our minds are attached to. As they are able to steer and manipulate the system; they are also able to 'calculate' with Probability the events which shall take place through their control.

This gives them the 'appearance' of being able to transcend space and time; when in reality there is only a pocket of dimensional variance in which they can hide.

This loop shall be closed; when the spirit perception is removed.

And why Samaels new doctrine shall be one of personal empowerment; of freedom of our inner Divine balance of light and dark. Teachings of morality and ethics; free of 'names' that can be attached to 'spirits' to gain them power. Free of the erroneous perception of 'God'; and given only to the understanding of our own ability to be of a 'Higher Divinity'.

People will be forced to look at their own balance within the world; observe and pay their own position in the 'equilibrium' of existence within it; and coexist in harmony within the environment; without being able to detach themselves by perception of God; and an unattainable, flawed existence.

THIS IS GOING TO END!!

The 'control' system that you speak of is the SPIRIT!

Spirit is the biggest deception of this world. It is the fence that has been placed between our true balance of BODY AND SOUL.

UP AND DOWN
LEFT AND RIGHT
MAN AND WOMAN
DAY AND NIGHT
LIGHT AND DARK

BODY AND SOUL.

Spirit is the veil that has been thrown over our own internal balance, through which we are monitored and controlled. And it SHALL BE ENDED!!

Do you see through the Veil without problems now?
I have a question if you know the answer.
Why cant I see any of you?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I call anyone who manipulates space time or views the future with technology "time travels".
Whatever they are as far as labels go they cant enter my sphere and they know it.
Whatever they are they run off some AI that I can manipulate at will.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The 'Satan' you speak of; is actually the one who has come to liberate and save this world from the control system we are all plugged into that is destroying this world.

Do you think the world today is fantastic? You happy with how its being run? With how the Churches are handing the morality of the people??

If you say yes to any of this; then you are what is wrong with the world.

Samael/Satan; has lived through the 'trials and tribulations' as one of darkness; because he needed to! He had to be one without fear in order to survive and not 'submit' to the same control system; which everyone else before him has given in to.

He had to give up EVERYTHING in order to do this. He was stripped of his love; dreams and hopes in this world as a Divine human host. He had to DIE; WITHOUT FEAR; in the knowledge that he was doing so for the greater good. Because NO ONE ELSE HAD THE BALLS TO DO IT!! He suffered the darkness; and became something even DARKER then they were; so that he could fight fire with fire.

And he did it all because within his heart there is also THE LIGHT. A pure light of LOVE for this planet, and all life upon it.

His process of 'torture' and affliction is what the Catholic/Christian faiths refer to as being NAILED TO THE CROSS. THE CROSS OF THE AFFLICTION.

He did this; died. Channeled the darkest Divine entities in this Universe in order to fight the dark spirits which CONTROL US!! THE ARCHONS! And he NEVER CONCEDED TO THEM!!

And he did it ALL FOR YOU; AND THOSE LIKE YOU! SO THAT NONE OF YOU WOULD EVER HAVE TO KNOW AND LIVE THROUGH THE DARK THINGS THAT HE SAW, AND SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY DEFEAT THEM!!

So I would bite your f#$king tongue in speaking of him as someone who is pathetic, weak, or powerless in this world.

Because as a man he has proved stronger than ANY OF THOSE HE CAME TO SAVE.

"He is what he needs to be" YAHWEH!

And when he has finally finished destroying the darkness within the Faiths of this Earth; he will finally be able to let go of the darkness that is within him; to bring forth THE LIGHT!

The very same light that you are waiting for! The very same one that WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED IN THIS WORLD, IF IT HAD NOT COME THROUGH HIS DARK BALANCE.

So if I were you; I would have a little RESPECT FOR THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW!

Because the Churches are the TRUE EVIL of this world. And he is trying to SAVE YOU!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
I call anyone who manipulates space time or views the future with technology "time travels".
Whatever they are as far as labels go they cant enter my sphere and they know it.
Whatever they are they run off some AI that I can manipulate at will.

And here is what I find most interesting about them. They are incapable of telling the truth. They think they are but their view of reality is nothing like mine. Some of them anyway. I have taught some how to be human. I am proud of that lol

What is with that?
Its like they just talk themselves in circles till I get bored. They give me nothing yet ask ask ask ask like a freaking data miner esquire.
Why did anyone fall for their dirty game tricks?
It is obvious they wanted us all to die so they could populate earth with their cloned super vessels.
# we nearly did too. Escaped by the hair off a bees d!ck

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

HigherTruth
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The 'Satan' you speak of; is actually the one who has come to liberate and save this world from the control system we are all plugged into that is destroying this world.

Do you think the world today is fantastic? You happy with how its being run? With how the Churches are handing the morality of the people??

If you say yes to any of this; then you are what is wrong with the world.

Samael/Satan; has lived through the 'trials and tribulations' as one of darkness; because he needed to! He had to be one without fear in order to survive and not 'submit' to the same control system; which everyone else before him has given in to.

He had to give up EVERYTHING in order to do this. He was stripped of his love; dreams and hopes in this world as a Divine human host. He had to DIE; WITHOUT FEAR; in the knowledge that he was doing so for the greater good. Because NO ONE ELSE HAD THE BALLS TO DO IT!! He suffered the darkness; and became something even DARKER then they were; so that he could fight fire with fire.

And he did it all because within his heart there is also THE LIGHT. A pure light of LOVE for this planet, and all life upon it.

His process of 'torture' and affliction is what the Catholic/Christian faiths refer to as being NAILED TO THE CROSS. THE CROSS OF THE AFFLICTION.

He did this; died. Channeled the darkest Divine entities in this Universe in order to fight the dark spirits which CONTROL US!! THE ARCHONS! And he NEVER CONCEDED TO THEM!!

And he did it ALL FOR YOU; AND THOSE LIKE YOU! SO THAT NONE OF YOU WOULD EVER HAVE TO KNOW AND LIVE THROUGH THE DARK THINGS THAT HE SAW, AND SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY DEFEAT THEM!!

So I would bite your f#$king tongue in speaking of him as someone who is pathetic, weak, or powerless in this world.

Because as a man he has proved stronger than ANY OF THOSE HE CAME TO SAVE.

"He is what he needs to be" YAHWEH!

And when he has finally finished destroying the darkness within the Faiths of this Earth; he will finally be able to let go of the darkness that is within him; to bring forth THE LIGHT!

The very same light that you are waiting for! The very same one that WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED IN THIS WORLD, IF IT HAD NOT COME THROUGH HIS DARK BALANCE.

So if I were you; I would have a little RESPECT FOR THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW!

Because the Churches are the TRUE EVIL of this world. And he is trying to SAVE YOU!

That is their game though. Media. If something is not happening in my awareness why should I believe what is going on.
These AI control 100% of the internet. They use fear to generate crap.
Nothing exists outside my reality until it is inside my reality.
If everyone excepted this and dealt with their own local reality then we wouldn't have nature kicking ass and taking names.
This is how I know what their plans are I just trawl the websites looking for "baiters" lol
It is really something everyone should do. Make these attention seeking awareness distracting whores look stupid at every turn.
Internet is great and all but it is their main playground I think. I have seen the AI twist things and go bananas when I start placing traps everywhere lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Alright Charlie;

I'm sorry to tell you this. But you are not free of the system. You are merely being given the illusion of this.

There is only two people on this planet at the moment who have brought down 'The walls of Jericho' which are the layers of 'psionic' energy as you call it; that surround our brain; and live within the 'unused' portion of it.

There are 'SEVEN LAYERS" of this. This is why it is said they had to go around the walls of Jericho 7 times to bring them down.

They are 'The Seven Seals' of the SPIRIT; which covers us all. And connects us to their wireless internet control system.

Unless you have worked out how to completely activate all the 'powerpoints' within your energy flow they call the Chakras; harness their power; increase its energy potential to the point where it is able to 'lift' this veil. And then sat and painstakingly peeled the veil from you layer-by-layer; then you are still plugged in.

You are just given the illusion of being free from it; because it keeps you subdued and controllable in this world. Part of this; is that they give you an 'allowance' of the perception of control.

Kinda like opening the floodgates, or dam a little (the Spirit 'Divide') in order to release the pressure building up.

It is still part of the control system and you are still plugged in.

Once you have developed your fully-activated energy potential to the point where you have 'slack' or 'room to breath' within the veil covering you. You will know; because you will be begin to notice 'lag' in your own minds 'inner voice'.

You will also notice a variance; where what you think in your head; and what you hear; sometimes 'clash' with different results.

"I need to go to the shop" comes out as "I need to go to the shop/corner store" with an 'error'.

This is when their 'calculated mapping' of your consciousness begins to slip.

After a while; when you KNOW its not you; and you can vary a whole sentence; it becomes quite entertaining. Because a separate 'you'; will eventually talk back to you. Basically telling you that it doesn't like what you are doing. And that you need to STOP IT.

Then; they will do everything possible; to UPGRADE your conscious 'mapping' in order to reattach you to the control grid.

It it more than a little interesting; to have a full conversation in your head, with the voice that used to be YOU!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join