It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economy predicted to crash on 3/4/14 but it was said in 2012...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
MEANS: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014.

Those wild and crazy Mayans put down their marker that the end of the world would occur on Dec. 21, 2012 — about two months from now. There is, of course, some small chance that they might be right. On the other hand, there is a very large probability that the real end of the world will occur around March 4, 2014.

The doomsday clock will ring then because the U.S. economy may fully crash around that date, which will, in turn, bring down all world economies and all hope of any recovery for the foreseeable future — certainly over the course of most of our lifetimes. Interest rates will skyrocket, businesses will fail, unemployment will go to record levels, material and food shortages will be rampant, and there could be major social unrest. Any wishful thinking that America is in a “recovery” and that “things are getting better” is an illusion.

At a certain point, soon, the United States will reach a level of deficit spending and debt at which the countries of the world will lose faith in America and begin to withdraw their investments.

Its nothing new to see trends and make economic "predictions" but very few people are correct. For example,
And he was right (as usual).

This author is no different in that many people have been warning about the US government's never ending debt/spending but why around this specific date?

Sometimes there is a corresponding economic event: options expiration, bonds are maturing, interest rates are resetting etc., but I wasnt able to find anything.

Guess we'll have to wait and see...

edit on 12-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yesterday Cavuto had a graph showing the stock market in 1929 and the stock market today - the graphs were almost identical. I think it is a good prediction that within a year or two we're headed for a massive crash, likely engineered to bring about the next step in corporate global government.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a bit like those who fail to learn from history yadda yadda

i tend to think of all this like the famous statement 'no man knows the hour'
we've got a rough idea of WHAT is coming down the pipe
many diverse groups make the claim
"they (you know, .."them") intend to destroy the money system and implement a digital one"
it's just the WHEN of it all..

and he was right

of course he was

edit on 12-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: hehe

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The correction will happen.

The question is when?

As long as the debt ceiling keeps raising and the fed keeps printing money the ponzi scheme will continue.

This is the way I see things going down:

Americans are starting to wake up to the scam. Just like the banker that took their money and gave them IOU's the people will catch on, and a bank run will happen.

Just like it happens in this clever cartoon:

As soon as it hits the news millions will try to get cash and the banks will be closed. That may lead to a market crash and deal a death blow to our economy.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Although we will all shift into every-man-for-himself mode I believe we should be preparing the mother of all class action lawsuits to hold those complicit accountable. Protect our homes and property.

new topics

top topics

join