It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello -- Heres my little Occult introduction with tasty treats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

spookydude
reply to post by Aleister

thank you I will remember that and have a look-- but seriously is it better than brownies?

Picky picky picky...here's some pecan caramel covered brownies....are you happy now....

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Bybyots
reply to post by Cuervo

...was it possibly the idea of a business model?

You gonna take that one, Cuervo? The fun is almost impossible to resist.

2nd

edit on 12-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

Ayne Rand was to my knowledge the founder of the Rand Corporation which developed the Delphi Technique and others more complex are we referring to that or something else possibly to where this conversation sits on a cloud? or the aroma of an evil twin?
edit on 12-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spookydude

Ayne Rand was to my knowledge the founder of the Rand Corporation

Is that right?

Well, I'm going to leave that particular question to Cuervo, unless he'd like me to handle it.

Otherwise, you are in the right place, buddy, I'm glad you are here.

Standing by.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Nah, she was an author and "be selfish" philosopher. In fact it was one of the reasons that Paul Ryan was a drag on the GOP presidential ticket in America last election, his honoring of Ayn Rand became public knowledge and was used against him.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

One could almost say thank you in a cloak and dagger sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

We're here for you.

BRB.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Going for a cigarette then going to bed-- work again in a few hours it has been lovely speaking with you and im off to have my dose of GABA and off to bed before my next shift- Personal note (GABA has to be the best thing on the market in terms of physical recovery and in conjunction with meditation it provides an extra level of deep relaxation and recovery without the need of nasty other things which are not good for you).

If you are in the military I would highly reccomend this product as I dont believe it will breach your conduct or policy as it is an unessential amino acid and a powerful relaxant without nasty side effects.
edit on 12-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I've just had a look at your post with the 8th sphere, I can send you the answer if you would like just a word of caution with the fruit of the tree of knowledge. Do you really want it?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Bybyots

Ayne Rand was to my knowledge the founder of the Rand Corporation

Is that right?

Well, I'm going to leave that particular question to Cuervo, unless he'd like me to handle it.

Otherwise, you are in the right place, buddy, I'm glad you are here.

Standing by.

It's all yours, man. I can only regurgitate so much of my previous rants about Ayn Rand/Satanism before I get charged with plagiarism.

There needs to be an awesome Venn graph for Ayn Rand, Satanism, and westernized Christianity...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Have you ever wanted to know how they pick the pope?

well the process is painstakingly LONG and might be stanger than fiction, as anyone knows that the obelisk in the issue of artwork is a PHALLIC structure, and as we look at the heirachy of the Church what we find is that the SIZE of the hats gets larger to when we reach the Pope which wears the LARGEST hat.

Now didnt that size up for measure on why it takes so long?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
..smells like sulphur & brimstone in here

you might like the topic in the sig. link below?

edit on 12-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: i went to the east and all i got was this T-shirt

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You're living up to your name, that's noble on some level. But maybe give this pope a break, Francis is pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Destinyone

spookydude
reply to post by Aleister

thank you I will remember that and have a look-- but seriously is it better than brownies?

Picky picky picky...here's some pecan caramel covered brownies....are you happy now....

Des

Nice brownies Des! Well, he did trade up from brownies to Anne Hathaway and a suggestion to savor her performance in Les Mis, and even though he doesn't know who she is, it shows intelligence on an intuitive level. lol.

Spooky dude, check out the post I've copied here. Some good brownies await, you may have missed them.
edit on 12-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yeah,

You are going to be glad that you logged on. That's neat, so you are psychic-as-#? There's a bunch of us here, and we use our powers to torment Beezer.

I am only able to have fun with your Ayne Rand thing because I was in the same boat not long ago. It turns out that her books became the basis of a fledgling philosophy that she called Objectivism.

Objectivism's central tenets are that reality exists independent of consciousness, that human beings have direct contact with reality through sense perception, that one can attain objective knowledge from perception through the process of concept formation and inductive logic, that the proper moral purpose of one's life is the pursuit of one's own happiness (rational self-interest), that the only social system consistent with this morality is one that displays full respect for individual rights embodied in laissez-faire capitalism, and that the role of art in human life is to transform humans' metaphysical ideas by selective reproduction of reality into a physical form—a work of art—that one can comprehend and to which one can respond emotionally.

That's one sentence. Anyway, no one took her seriously. And maybe that's where the value is found in Objectivism: that despite its rejection by academia as a philosophy, Objectivism seems to describe what people do anyway. Maybe they should rename the problem Rand's Demon, I dunno.

GABA is okay and I have had some adventures with it, but I prefer my own blend of turmeric, Devil's claw, bromelain and Boswellia.

Of course I'd really like to hear whatever you have to say about the Moon, it's a central interest of mine.

ETA: Here. That's where I got hipped to the blend and then I didn't want the hyaluronic acid in it so I cap them myself.

edit on 12-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Have a welcome tin foil top hat

Oh and remember to dance each time you post something...
take care
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

hello brother,

welcome to ATS!!

Enjoy your time here

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>