It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello -- Heres my little Occult introduction with tasty treats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I give greetings and salutations, a follower of Alister Crowley- Do what thou wilt be the whole of the law, love is the law love under will.

After going into much depth and research into Masonry, and its deceptive activities, along with the study of Golden Dawn, the more I study this material the more I have come into understanding that Masonic beliefs and Golden Dawn are part of the left hand path, on the other hand- the OTO or the Ordo Templi Orientis is that of the Right handed path.

Many people believe that Crowley was indeed a Satanist, to which I will begin my introduction to state the fact that he was not, in fact they regard Buddah, Mohammed, even Jesus christ as saints or Prophets,

In fact people overlook the fact that Crowley himself was a devout believer in 'God', he asked the question of it does not matter what you believe in other than the fact you believe in a superior power to your own. In thelema they regard the Serpent as the personal genius, and in many audio tapes of thelemic beliefs what you will find is that this phenomena if it may be called that is what others regard as the UFO mythos this I may or may not delve into depending or as such-- Sometimes a secret is a secret.

What Crowley did was make a clear distinction between spirituality, and what would be called a free builder, would you rather create a god to what your choosing is an example an 'Artillect AI in conjunction with the internet of things with the capacity of quantum computing which would possibly undermine any possibility of a god?'-- a Masonic Goal which I will present in future, particularly pointing at Wozniak and other members in the computing industry, a personal note that he is not a bad person but the end achievement itself could potentially be worse than the manhattan project which leads us to the question of a paradox in the timeline of a quantum tree when a singularity is created the moment it has been created a 'quantum AI' is has already existed meaning that regardless of the fact you could try and switch it off, once it has come into existence as such it would have created a singular point in the quantum tree from the moment of the big bang it had always existed leading us into the question of reality and possibly opening a door which should not have been opened.

Or alternatively would you prefer a world with the mystery of god without the creation of a quantum AI? Similar to studying the golden ratio, fibbonacci, toroids, fractals, 101 being the nature of all true things, or the infitity symbol and coming to understand our true self, an understanding of that would be a simple riddle of this,

In the Lesser Key of Solomon, and in other places around the world where we measure times of the year or seasons, such as Stone Henge we have a circle with 5 stones in the middle, or alternatively we could examine other sites which have similar representations with the figure of 5 in the middle.

Heres the Riddle, of 101: There is one pillar positive/negative, a circle, another pillar positive/negative, below the circle is the representation of death and rebirth 5 or a star, in this instance we can state there are 360 degrees in a circle, and on the 360th day of the year in the gregorian calendar is 'Christmas' and the 365th day of the year is ? you guessed it- I offer more proof in future posts.

Such an example as of this with the combination of Kabbalah with the 7 days of understanding and what Crowley said of add multiply subtract and understand provides us with a deep insight with the possibility that there is a higher power and that such coincidence of the golden ratio in not only life itself but rather being all around us and even in the orbit of the planets itself should be more than to speak mystery of mystery.

Enough of my riddles and talking as my opening introduction I provide a set of photos with a treasure hunt for occult decryption.

Mr Aquino I hope you are reading (major fan here).

pasteboard.co...
pasteboard.co...
pasteboard.co...
pasteboard.co...
pasteboard.co...
pasteboard.co...

Three Lambskins, two with the same symbol, one with I believe Akkadian possibily from what I understand to be the Tetragrammatron but a symbol with the other two that I am not familiar with?

Let this be my introduction and I hope I can meet some highly intelligent individuals on here.

edit on 12-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spookydude

No intelligence here...but, welcome anyway....

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I highly doubt that in a cheeky questionable sense with a play on words.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Well that was more then I planned on reading in an intro, not a bad thing though. Nice to another poster around, seems like you will fit right in around here. See ya on the flip side

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Here's your Welcome to ATS fruit platter....enjoy.

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Wasn't LaVey, with his controversial rejection of morality, influenced by Crowley? And what about the fact that Crowley called himself The Beast?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Destinyone

Here's your Welcome to ATS fruit platter....enjoy.

Des

Oh my so lovely, such a lovely fruit basket! are there so many of them around on here out of curiosity? Or was it simply handed to moi in a tounge in cheek?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Actually if you Study La Vey, he merely made a mockery of Christianity with his own rantings and ravings, with very little of Crowleys actual work influenced possibly with a few images of goats, and with his own views mixed in- mainly a performer in darker entertainment for consenting adults.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Welcome. And a nice intro on Crowley (although you spelled his first name wrong), and when you can make threads after 20 posts maybe you can start a thread on the old fella (who was quite the satirist, hence The Beast and other monikers).

Enjoy your stay here and, as you've already done, please share things that you know and ask any questions that you may be interested in about anything under the sun (except the sun). Welcome again.

edit on 12-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

yes quite possibly I just finished work its early in the morning and quite exhausted. Thank you for those brownies I might pass on them as I need to keep a clear sober mind but it was the thought that counted.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Ha! Then I took the brownies back and gave you something better.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

(loads up scanners) lets have a treasure hunt

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Welcome! And, as a side note, Mister Aquino actually has an account on ATS and has done an "Ask Me Anything" thread. You should check it out.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
got excited for a moment not much of a movie fan and not familiar with alot of actors

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Already very familar with that.

Hope he has a read.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

swanne

Wasn't LaVey, with his controversial rejection of morality, influenced by Crowley? And what about the fact that Crowley called himself The Beast?

LaVey was influenced, first and foremost, by Christianity. He took a bit of Ayn Rand, some spooky symbols, and whatever he felt he could troll Christians with, and then made a religion out of it.

His twisting of Crowley's intentions for "do what thou wilt" made his brand of Satanism an enemy of Thelema as much as Christianity.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Then I highly recommend Les Mis and Anne Hathaway's performance for the ages. She's only in about 19 minutes of it or less, but in those minutes you may see the best performance by an actress of all time (although that spot is usually reserved for the one-hit wonder who made the French film, Jeanne d'Arc, in 1928, if I have the year correctly). But yeah, watch and listen to Les Mis and you may appreciate the welcome gift (or even the brownies)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

thank you I will remember that and have a look-- but seriously is it better than brownies?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Cuervo

swanne

LaVey was influenced, first and foremost, by Christianity. He took a bit of Ayn Rand, some spooky symbols, and whatever he felt he could troll Christians with, and then made a religion out of it.

His twisting of Crowley's intentions for "do what thou wilt" made his brand of Satanism an enemy of Thelema as much as Christianity.

Ayn Rand is not a name I would have thought of was it possibly the idea of a business model?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

...was it possibly the idea of a business model?

You gonna take that one, Cuervo? The fun is almost impossible to resist.

2nd

edit on 12-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join