It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Asynchrony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Asynchrony is the anti-coincidence, that's why I chose this name. So yeah, too many strange things have happened in my life especially in recent years to pile onto the truckload of # I've had to deal with. I'm sure anyone else who lives in America knows what I mean. It's been tough. Tougher on some than others but I don't think anyone is fully unaffected with a lot of the turmoil us Americans have gone thru.

So I joined this forum because I like the off topic nonmainstream subject matter when I've got nothing to do. It isn't central to my life but it's there, you know. So, over my lifetime I've seen some UFOs both out in the country & right in the city. I've experienced odd phenomenon, these odd "Wizard Of Oz" moments in my life use to be rare now they seem to happen more & more frequently.

I use to be in fear & fascination at aliens since I was a child. Now that I'm a fully grown intelligent adult I am no longer fascinated with them, I consider them a threat & would act violent towards them if I ever was approached. (Not that this will ever happen, hahaha)

So the main reason that I've joined this forum is well, because I recently found out about it while surfing the internet & also there have been recent phenomenon that really worries me & it doesn't look as if the news people or the government is even acknowledging that these things are happening. & this concerns me deeply.

For one, there seems to be some sort of a problem with the food supply becoming tainted. I've eaten, over the past few weeks or so, several times I've eaten food that tastes like it was tainted with some sort of salty soapy substance. Each time I accidentally eat something with that quality (ha like it's gonna say on the package that it's tainted) it has the same effect. Dries up your mouth & your hands get dry & chapped. You get incredibly thirsty. Water doesn't seem to have a satisfying effect for quite awhile following the accidental consumption of this unknown substance. So far, I've tasted this substance in Fiji bottled water, Golden Graham cereal bars, Ghirardelli chocolates, Jack Daniels whiskey, 7-eleven cracked pepper potato chips, & some other food products that I can't think of at this time. You know, this isn't some psycho dreamt up thing, I've noticed other people have started to get the same problem with the chapped dry hands & the dry mouth & lips.

So, that is point one... a salty soapy substance has tainted part of the food supply in America & nothing public has been said about it.

Here is another thing... I don't know but I think there has been some major change in the atmosphere. I remember a few years ago while I was in Los Angeles I was waiting in a line outside. It was late summer (2009,10 or 11 argh I can't remember). All of the sudden a huge sonic boom happened that was unbelievably loud. EVERYONE looked up into the sky & saw not a damn thing. Soon reporters on the radio were telling the public that the sonic boom was just the US NASA space shuttle re-entering the atmosphere. I remember thinkin' damn I don't think that's true. As far as I knew space shuttles don't create deafening sonic booms when they re-enter. It sounded like the atmosphere popped. Maybe it has? So to take this further... the other day I was outside around 10am & I got to thinkin' damn something doesn't feel right. I look over at the sun & beleive it or not it looks super #in' huge. You know you aren't suppose to look directly in the sun right? Well, I have before but this time I didn't look directly at the sun. There was a huge ring around it like a refraction of the rays off the atmosphere. When I looked all the sudden I was temporarily blinded. I didn't even look directly at it! So I stumble around a corner out of the sun & look around & everything is purple & can feel the blood pumping in my head. Now, that's never happened before. So I got to thinkin' that maybe the sun is giving off extra heat & radiation & UV rays? Or is the sun unchanged & now the atmosphere is thinner so now the sun can more directly affect us? I don't know but something is definitely up & maybe this climate change thing could end up being something far more extreme than any of us could anticipate. Who knows?

So, last night I've got all these weird things that are currently going on & I'm trying to figure it out in my mind. Well, I go to the store & get to the cash register & I mentioned to the dude something like hey man you notice that something weird is going on with like dehydration & other #? You know something like that I can't remember what I said to him but he replied that his friend had disconnected all of the electronics & wifi at his house because they believed that there were problems with the airwaves & signals & all that. So, I was like woah. I don't know what that implies or could possibly mean in practical laymans terms except that yeah I'm not the only one who thinks something ultra serious is going on.

There's more than that goin' on that I could include in this thread but I'll save it for if the discussion expands or what not. Maybe others can confirm these things?

Thank you. I am Asynchrony.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asynchrony

Welcome to the deep end of the pool. You'll fit in well here. Enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the welcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Asynchrony
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the welcome.

Glad you joined. I'm all out of cookies at the moment...you get the Welcome Bacon Pie!

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hello, and welcome to your new monkey house. Play with the others, and toss stuff at visitors. The loud sonic boom may well have been the Space Shuttle, it came into the atmosphere very fast before gliding the rest of the way in, and quite high up too. That was lucky you got to hear that, a touchstone with the space age. Have fun, and share things you think we'd enjoy knowing and don't know, and ask any questions you may have about almost anything under the sun (but not the sun). Welcome again.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Asynchrony!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator and Member

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Welcome. Very detailed intro... I skimmed through.. I'm sorry. I will read better tomorrow..
I'm glad you joined and I hope you enjoy it here.
Have a tin foil top hat

Take care
-nat

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I thought this would be a tasty addition to this introduction. What "asynchrony" is in the words of many different people.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here is a link to my thread I created called "I Don't Break It Down, I Add It Up" where I further elaborate in a paragraph over my user name "Asynchrony". It seems appropriate to create the connection to this introduction to elaborate further upon the meaning of the handle I am using.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here is the mentioned paragraph in quotes.

My user name is "Asynchrony". This word has a single meaning and cannot be interpreted a second way. But, if someone were to "break-it-down" as I previously mentioned, then it would be read as "Ass Wench Runny" or "Asian Chron, Why?" or "A Sin Crow NY". I mean, right off the bat it's obviously clear that an alternate interpretation of "Asynchrony" is entirely not related to the real definition of the word.

Thank you for reading my introduction.
Sincerely,
Asynchrony

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
www.lawoftime.org...

Here is something that I just now came across and saw Your thread... coincidence?

Enjoy Your flight!

namaste

join